TNWhite Op Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNWhite.

Reaction score
Account Name: TNWhite

Timezone: +4 hours(Dubai)

References (Op+):

Approx. time spent on BBB: I have been with blocktopia for nerly a year but i go on BuildBox atleast 3 hours a day.

Previous staff experience: I have been staff on a few differant servers e.g my friends and I helped with most things on the server however I can be quite strict sometimes.

Other notable contributions/feats/skills? I am good at redstone and building summer house type thing i am good at PvP and parkour. I like helping and teaching players if i can.

What do you think the role entails? This role entails being responsible, helpful and kind also to follow the rules of blocktopia to see what is on the forums and keeping the server from hackers rude players that swear all the time and spammers and if there are any of these i would use the command kick and if they carry on ban.

Why do you want this position? I want to help players on BuildBox if they want me to see a build to rank or if they are confused. I would look out if someone needs help. I would be kind, responsible and will not be mean to any type of player. BuildBox helped me in building so i want to do the same for other players.

Additional/final notes: I am good friends with Chaos_Kraft, 19Louis and Energizerturbo.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

Collosal

Reaction score
I'm going with a -1. I don't see you helping players out on the server, I don't see you as much as your ontime says (this could be because of timezones). On your grammar and english errors, in-game, when you're dealing with someone causing problems, say griefing for example. If you talk like "Stop pls", they won't take you seriously. If you say something along the lines of "You need to stop and explain yourself now before the consequences become more grave than they already are.", they'll take you more seriously.

TNWhite.

Reaction score
I'm going with a -1. I don't see you helping players out on the server, I don't see you as much as your ontime says (this could be because of timezones). On your grammar and english errors, in-game, when you're dealing with someone causing problems, say griefing for example. If you talk like "Stop pls", they won't take you seriously. If you say something along the lines of "You need to stop and explain yourself now before the consequences become more grave than they already are.", they'll take you more seriously.
Ok Thank you for telling me

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Hey TNWhite, I'll be taking a netural stance on your application. This is mostly based on not seeing you much on the server. As for what you submitted in your application -- I think that it would be nice if you had at least ONE Op+ reference in your app. Also, it's great to see that you're eager to help players out, as you have mentioned, and I think that's important, especially for a Creative server when players need opinions or don't know how to use WorldEdit or to just simply build something. If possible, I would like to see your builds on the server whenever we see each other on it. Good luck!

TNWhite.

Reaction score
Hey TNWhite, I'll be taking a netural stance on your application. This is mostly based on not seeing you much on the server. As for what you submitted in your application -- I think that it would be nice if you had at least ONE Op+ reference in your app. Also, it's great to see that you're eager to help players out, as you have mentioned, and I think that's important, especially for a Creative server when players need opinions or don't know how to use WorldEdit or to just simply build something. If possible, I would like to see your builds on the server whenever we see each other on it. Good luck!
raw i actully ment that i joined nerly a year ago.

tnm

Reaction score
It's nice to see the effort in applying, and wanting to help out the server, but I really don't feel you're quite ready for the rank just yet. I haven't actually seen you on the server much recently either, but this could be because of timezones. You understand what the rank's about; helping players, clearing the occasional grief or settling down arguements. My problem is that I'm just not sure how well you'd cope with the rank, and if other players would actually take you seriously.
I'm going with a -1 for now, but its a definite improvement from last time!

• Love
Reactions: Chaos_Kraft

TNWhite.

Reaction score
It's nice to see the effort in applying, and wanting to help out the server, but I really don't feel you're quite ready for the rank just yet. I haven't actually seen you on the server much recently either, but this could be because of timezones. You understand what the rank's about; helping players, clearing the occasional grief or settling down arguements. My problem is that I'm just not sure how well you'd cope with the rank, and if other players would actually take you seriously.
I'm going with a -1 for now, but its a definite improvement from last time!
Thank you

Naterger

Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
-1 You're an excellent player, very friendly, you've got your head in the right place, but as others have said i think you might not encompass the role of operator in your current rank. I think the grammar and spelling mistakes might occur a little often aswell.. You're definitely on the right track, i just think you need a little more time ;>

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I'm going to give you a -1. I don't see you helping out too much, and as Chris said, people may not be able to take you as seriously as they should with grammar and spelling such as "stop pls". However, you know what an op's job is. You're on the right lines, just keep improving with the advice we've advised and you'll get there.

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Sadly, I'm going to have to go with a -1, mostly because I haven't seen you much, but that may be my fault as I've been quite inactive recently. However, you do seem really friendly, and I wouldn't give your hopes up if you really want this position. :>

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
5 negative votes, application declined.

@TNWhite Please take the feedback given in the thread into consideration - you may reapply after 2 weeks have passed. We look forward to seeing you on the server!

Status
Not open for further replies.