TNT Wars Fanfic thing. ~Made by Kattzen and Eeveon~

Kattzen

Kattzen!
Reaction score
Hi guys, this is some thing we decided to do for no particular reason. It's basically a story about... I really don't know yet. Whatever comes to mind will be slapped onto each chapter. All I can say is that it's centered around TNT wars and it's staff and players. Mostly staff, though. You might get a laugh out of it. Probably not. I don't really care. Have fun! Or not.
Adding one more thing: I will be posting the odd chapters and Eeveon will be doing the even. Not sure how far we plan on doing this. Probably a chapter a week or something. I don't know. I feel less productive during the summer time. Enough of my bantering, here it is:

AUTUHOR’S NOSE: This is a story about a server called tnt watrs blocktopia server/ Iot s a god server that you can play on when you go to mc.net and play on it. This is my first fanfictopn so pleae be nice to me. (Real note: The way this story is going to be written… Well, I am going to type and basically not fix any errors. So, I’m just rolling with it. If I make an error, I’m just going to space and keep going. Do not expect this to be good, seriously, don’t… It‘s being made intentionally bad for a reason. That reason being so it‘s funny I guess. I don‘t know. Have fun you nubs.)

Chatpure one: The start of a Flarf
XXxSupahKillazxXX has come online. “hi guys what is going on” Spahkilzaa said to everyone. Everyone started at hi an said “Go away you nub” He got sad and ran away from his computer. He would get his revenge! People were already paying in the game and they just sort of ignored him. Up in the sky, there was someone flying about. It was Granta. He felt the needd to troll someone. Luckly there was someone nearby that was in Granta’s sighted. Superstein was being a nub and jumping about on top of his ontnt, killing himself musltiple times. He wlso got killed by chatting cause he is stupid./ (Sorry super. Lol) Granta decided he would do something to him, but didn’t know what to start with. Right efore he got to him, a giant nuke was set off in fron og him, obscuring is vision. “Ah what do?” cired Granta as he stopped in midair to move his cursor through the lava. He spotted his ane, and though “Oh yeaj, I gots him now” Then super killed himself again cause he was typing. “What? Why did someone kill me? I was typing? :C” Supersaid with a frown obviously.For some reason he never said what he was typing before he died. Super noticed this and look around his room. (I don’t know, I guess this is some weird form of breaking the 4th wall.) He didn’t see anything and he continued to play. And by play I mean killing himself again. Granta didn’t accomish anything so he just flew away and dropped presents on people. Turns out people didn’t like coal as a present and began to rang at him. Where is the rising action in this story, thought some people who were breaking the forth wall with a huge arse hammar. Then, a person by th name of supamanzzz came onto the server and said “hi”. Then people started to say I back to him. He smiles and said that he was a friedn. HE WAS ANOT A FRIEND! He then booted up his cmdpromtp and wrote in crash server. That did not work. He then typed in make server go into chaos stuff. Sudddentyl, everything went into chaos thing! Peple kept leaving and joining for no reason and people were crsing and making people rage quit and everything and. Suddenly, SparklyMuffinz came onto the server to see all of the crap that was hapeping. :What is going on” She said when everyone was acting like stupid. Supamanzzz said that he was the best player. Sparkly suspected soething and went to talk to KS for some treaon. KS was in a dark room and had the glare of the windos in front og him. Sparkly ran into the roomand said that the TNT serber is going to hell!” KS suddenly swiveled his chair around and said “Leave it to me”.

Authors not” Well, that was the end of chatpri one. I can’t seem to spell chature yet. Nio, I’m not doing this intentionally. I wish I could say that. Also, this is the best fanfic to ever ocome out of the tnt server. Well, I need reviews. No constrctive criticicms. That does not help me improve cause I am horrible at everything and hate people. Eeveon will be writing the next chapter in his post below.

Eeveon

Reaction score
I shall be posting the even chapters. You might notice I have more typos then Katt. Which is true. I make more typos than him. Anyways, here you go:

AUTORS NOTE: This is the second chaprter of my tnt wats fanfic. I hope you enjoyed my frist
chapter. (Real note: Turns out I don't have any word processors on neither of my computer.
FML. So I'm just using Notepad...)

Chapeter two: In the madness; a king
Kingsam came into the server and then said "Stop all this madness before I stop it myself!"
This mad eeveryone stp what they were doing and look at kingsam hovering in the air.
There were flames all over the place from all the stuff that was happening.
"who is that noob?" someoe said. "He looks oretty scary. I think I'm going to sto doiing this."
But not everyone was willing to stop the madness... "NO!" Supamanzzz said as e was begining
to hack and fly. "I am a hacking geneis and nothing witll stop me froom destroyinh this server!"
Kingsam knew that he was not going to do anting so he started to type "/banb supamanzzz".
BUT THEM, kingsam was suddenly kikced from the server! It was properu! Then properu said
"I have hacked this accoint and now I have minor privelges!" Everyone cheered on the fake
properu as they thought that they have successfully taken over the server. But, of cours,e
kingsam just kicked him from irc and quickly came on to ban him. In the misdt of all this, superstein
was still hiding out on the server somewhere in the titorial. "Gah, I've got to do something."
But he couldnt do anything cause he's sometning. King rebooted the server and banned everyone
that was involve in the incident. "Lol, everypone is noobs" he said after everyone was baned.
Supamannzzz then came on the sever. "I'm sorry that I cause all of this but I'm on an a different
ip. So sorry." Kingsam knew that he wasn't sorry and banned that op to. Then, he came on once
afain to say sorry. Luckily, he banned him before he could say it;/. Finaly he gave up and
ran out of irl friends to ban evade on. Then, kingsam raised his fist in the air and said"YES!"
Somehoe, we knew that he did that. We can't actually see him though. Yea. But the feeling of dread
still existed...

Authors note: This is the end of chaptwr two of my ttn wars fanfic. I hope you enjoyed it
so much as I enjoyed writing this.

Eeveon

Reaction score
Remember guys: This is intentionally bad. We are typing the first thing that comes to mind and without fixing any errors. So expect it to be pretty horrible. x)