77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Name of map : TNT
Creator(s) :
77_is_the_best
Dimensions : 128 x 128 x 128
RoundTime : 10 minutes.
Diggable depth of the map : 1 block deep then bedrock.
Physics : off
Which server did you build your map on? : Hockeyfan's Map Factory
Number of secrets : None (running map)
.lvl file : http://www.mediafire.com/?t7re3c9ol4gb0g4
Description of map. : The map is dominated by the big tnt. You can chose to run around the edges, run around in side the tnt, use the jumpcourses around tnt or head stright up to the top.
Screenshots of map : http://imgur.com/a/NaYFX
Note: I havent op_blocked so that will need doing if this map is accepted.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
This map is very very empty. For runner maps I would like to see more than just empty space and a few jump courses on the walls of it. This map is pretty much a Nobuild with a ascending tower in the middle.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
This map is very very empty. For runner maps I would like to see more than just empty space and a few jump courses on the walls of it. This map is pretty much a Nobuild with a ascending tower in the middle.
Although I appreciate the feed back this is kinda what I was going for- a simple running map with a few options/strategies. Also you would need a good amount of skill to survive here where nobuild is nearly impossible.

Btw thanks hockey

Gasy_Europeon

SURVIIIIVVVVVVOOOOOOORRRRRR
Reaction score
No offence 77, but I don't like this map. To me, it's just a big block, which it's empty inside. I suggest making the TNT smaller? And maybe remove the roof? And make lots of staircases, courses etc. But the way it is currently built, I don't like it. Really empty and plain. No offence.

storm886

Reaction score
Yes, maybe you could make the TNT smaller and open the roof. Then build courses or a landscape or something inside of it, kind of like gamecube.

• Agree
Reactions: IDBC

IDBC

Reaction score
Size might be okay as it is, I dunno. I agree to a Gamecube style landscape on the inside though