Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Looks like there's no double hammer.
Not today. Maybe tomorrow when it's yellow, who knows. Or maybe I'll be dead *shrug*

You know, I'm starting to second guess this whole Brian being scum thing. He's been really uncooperative, and his self-exclusion from the town win condition ("'you' might lose the game" instead of "we") but I still feel kind of unconvinced...Maybe it's just the lull in the game starting to get to me, maybe that's his plan....I don't know. Purple, if you want to go ahead and hammer now I don't think anyone's opposed?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Not today. Maybe tomorrow when it's yellow, who knows. Or maybe I'll be dead *shrug*

You know, I'm starting to second guess this whole Brian being scum thing. He's been really uncooperative, and his self-exclusion from the town win condition ("'you' might lose the game" instead of "we") but I still feel kind of unconvinced...Maybe it's just the lull in the game starting to get to me, maybe that's his plan....I don't know. Purple, if you want to go ahead and hammer now I don't think anyone's opposed?
The colours haven't been going in order btw. It went Red --> Green --> Yellow --> Green

• Thank You
Reactions: Timdood3

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The colours haven't been going in order btw. It went Red --> Green --> Yellow --> Green
Wait, so the color was yellow, but it was just for last night? Ok, I'm not crazy.
Purple said something about the colors going in order and I couldn't be bother to scroll through the whole thread to check.

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
What? No, it did go in order. It was blue on the night I put my hand on Aqua. And it was green on the night I placed it on myself. Am I going crazy here? I just checked my own character actions, it's definetly how I remember doing it. Is this because Choco apparently screwed up the colors or something?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What? No, it did go in order. It was blue on the night I put my hand on Aqua. And it was green on the night I placed it on myself. Am I going crazy here? I just checked my own character actions, it's definetly how I remember doing it. Is this because Choco apparently screwed up the colors or something?
They messed up the colours yeah. It originally went Red --> Blue, but choco made a post saying it should've never changed from red there.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oh and I also made these, they didn't help me but maybe somebody can get something from them:

Day 0 end

Day 1 start

Day 1 end

Day 2 start

Day 2 end

Day 3 start
also ignore the brown line crossing over Vyryn in Day 2 end, that's meant to be red along with the other line

And H = hammer

red dot = 'from'

green dot = 'to'

pink line = brian's reflection

obviously we don't know who notme visited each night though

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Oh so my theory was a waste of time and my hand was useless? What was even the point of the hands then?
Also, if I didn't protect myself from a mafia kill, perhaps someone else did, or mafia just waited for me to get lynched I guess, I was the original poster kid for a town misslynch after all.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hm he did actually I think yeah, let me check I didn't make any mistakes
It's okay I didn't make any mistakes, I accounted for the 2nd time

It was originally green(? I can't remember) at day 2 end, but he made a post clarifying it was meant to be yellow and changed the hammer post to yellow.

So it did go Red --> Green --> Yellow --> Green

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oh so my theory was a waste of time and my hand was useless? What was even the point of the hands then?
Also, if I didn't protect myself from a mafia kill, perhaps someone else did, or mafia just waited for me to get lynched I guess, I was the original poster kid for a town misslynch after all.
No clue what the purpose of your ability is. I can't figure it out at all.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
On mobile so I can't do drawings, but maybe the color is based off the number of votes/night actions that cross the primrose?
I know we've gone a bit crazy diagramming night actions because there's roles that can redirect them, but has anyone diagrammed the votes at the end each day?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
On mobile so I can't do drawings, but maybe the color is based off the number of votes/night actions that cross the primrose?
I know we've gone a bit crazy diagramming night actions because there's roles that can redirect them, but has anyone diagrammed the votes at the end each day?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
I could do that, one minute

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Well one thing I do notice is that at no point did a hand and a reflection line point towards the same person. Maybe that's the condition where they would be relevant?

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
It's 11 pm. You got 15 mins to post your reads before I slam my hammer. TehBrian "
Still wanting to vote for Aqua instead tho. I'm having the nervous feels but let's hope for the best.