Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So Tim is not the Oleander and the dial may or may not be a cop also why is there another hand
I am indeed not Oleander. Why did you think I was and how do you know I'm not? And do you know what my flower is?

Also, it was great fun to get home from work yesterday and see the hammer vote posted "2 minutes ago."

• Agree
Reactions: Unusual_Dood

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I am indeed not Oleander. Why did you think I was and how do you know I'm not? And do you know what my flower is?

Also, it was great fun to get home from work yesterday and see the hammer vote posted "2 minutes ago."
I thought your response describing that the Oleander is toxic was slightly off and some others had already claimed some form of a flower. I know since <o> and I don't know what your actual flower is.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Also, it may not be very relevant now anymore but does anyone figure out how exactly Vyryns role worked.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Vyryn was [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]lynched[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent].[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]They had the role of Ivy [Town-aligned] and were on position XVI of the clock.[/BCOLOR]
[xtable=skin1]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=top}[BCOLOR=transparent]Abilities:
- Reflect: At night once during the game, you may create a reflection barrier starting from 3 numerals to your left to 3 numerals to your right, your own numeral included. Actions that hit the reflection barrier will be redirected accordingly depending on the angle of incidence.
[/BCOLOR]{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
At first sight I thought it was basically just to draw a line from III to the other XIV and all actions would be mirrored like this

But here the actions are not hitting any player. SoI don't understand how the barrier thing would work.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Also, it may not be very relevant now anymore but does anyone figure out how exactly Vyryns role worked.

At first sight I thought it was basically just to draw a line from III to the other XIV and all actions would be mirrored like this

But here the actions are not hitting any player. SoI don't understand how the barrier thing would work.
There is no mirror, things would get reflected just as we've theorized before for each individual person.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Time to role claim I guess. I'm the Cephaleuros. Third party btw. My goal is to bond with two plants. I was given the objective to bond with the Magnolia. I bond by targeting a numeral at night.

I failed miserably thinking it was Aqua after d0 since he claimed to be a genus of flowering plants and that was exactly the wiki's description of the Magnolia. On d1 I decided to take a more proactive approach and wanted to claim Magnolia. I did this by making sure I would be the last vote on Omni so I could claim without someone being able to CC and getting into a whole CC debacle and getting lynched since third party. Instead I knew I would probs get a confusing rating on it and behold I got 3 ratings. Two informative ratings and an agree rating by Inf. The agree was weird since the only reason to agree with my post would be to agree with my part where I say I'm the Magnolia so I chose to try and bond with Inf.

Start d2 I was told this was successfull and my next and final target is the Oleander. Since it's poisonous I'm assuming it's a Mafia flower and thought Tim's post in response to me saying Oleanders look nice this time of the year was a tad odd in my opinion so I tried to bond with him. Since I didn't get a success message and I haven't won yet it's clear that Tim isn't the Oleander.

If a flower were to die before I bonded with them I would get a new objective. If a flower I bonded with dies then I'll also die, and if I die then the flower I've bonded with will be damaged and lose their night action(s). I haven't been told if I leave the game after I've won but I assume so.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 8 April 2019 UTC 22:00

TehBrian - 1 (Stranger from Planet 9) [L-5]

With 10 players, it takes 6 votes to lynch and 5 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-lynch.