Thread Title...

paceboys

Reaction score

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Now zel is awesome and all, but this is not the time and the place to say that.

Same goes to you. Joking or not, if someone has to leave the community, dont go ahead and say who should take their place. Its rude, and a bit annoying.
Da Jinks :(
We are sorry... Won't do it again.
Joked like this, because Jinks, who is Trusted did it too so, I thought it was allowed.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Look, so apparently ya'll are insulted I brought up zel/cookies being Director of BB within this thread? Very sorry for that. Though I won't edit my original post as BB NEEDS a more permanent Director, and I feel zel/cookes (what do you want me to call you?) would be a great fit for the position. I hope you have a great time away uh, though I never knew you besides saying hi once in a while on JtE. And raxo2222 just because I'm a JtE Trusted doesn't mean I don't do things wrong. Though I feel the ability to leave a opinion on what PLAYERS think would be a good BB Director is a better idea instead of having another Director who leaves after a while.

Yet again, sorry to anyone insulted/upset by this.

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: Notme and Vatowski

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Getting sort of off topic.

Naturally I understand the idea to lighten the mood by suggesting people.
This I do not take offence(although other's may) because of the simple fact that when a president passes by some means or another its needed to determine the next in line.

Then it is derailed from the 'goodbyes', 'take cares' and 'catch you arounds'

Moresoever I'm personaly upset about said person resigning and leaving because I feel that I wanted to have more interaction and friendship after I failed to do so formerly as well as failed a former duty.
That said I'm not one to reach out or be outspoken normally and more often the kind that interacts once I bump into a person in game or etc.
So all in all my fault on that notion.
Which makes me regret not reaching out to an awesome and fun person as such, from what little I knew was a well educated and quite reliable person.
/rant.

Reactions: Matty