Third SMP server, third player rank application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
In-game username: raxo2222

Staff references(Trusted+): Old_Man_Oak_63
Time spent on the server: 10 days, 14 hours.

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank:
I had such player rank on SMP 3 (Citizen) and Primordia (Nobility).
I'm in Blocktopia for 1 year and 9 months.
I also helped players in materials, when they were making their project, like Snowfalls church or Hobbitons tree.
I know how these commands work, as they were in some form in previous SMP servers.

What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of:
- Building giant beacon at Hobbitons nether portal.
- Building huge public darkroom under it.
- Donating huge amount of materials to players for their projects.
- Making tunnel to end portal (it was rendered obsolete by Nether Network).
- Making giant wheat farm, so players won't get hungry.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:
I joined Blocktopia 17th June 2011, got Premium 18th August 2011.
I applied for Citizen and Nobility on previous SMP servers.
I own community staff roster.
I'm not as active on Minecraft I used to be, because I have new computer BTW.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well you have definately made an impact on the server, your dark room has been ever so useful to other players , not only that you upgraded it straight away as soon as beacons were buffed too which shows dedication to your work. You've definately been a big help around the server for many people as well as being a strong, mature player and already having prior experience, I definately think you can handle the responsibilities that come with this rank, hence my reference and further more my +1

Reactions: Notme

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
You've done a lot to contribute to the server already, and I'm sure you understand the rank's responsibilities. I think you'll make a great Aristocrat, good luck and a +1!

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
I agree fully on the impact bit, for I believe(or I'm just going senile) that it was you and a several other members of snowfall who made the blazespawner I frequently use, thank you for that! Your builds aren't the only impact on our server, as your mature attitude gives players a figure to look up too. +1

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Hm... I'm a bit hesitant on this, but I do think you deserve this. I'm a bit worried as to why you were kicked from Snowfall for "misconduct" among other things, but you've made many public things such as the darkroom and I feel ultimately you want to help the server and be a good community member. You've also held 2 previous application-based ranks, which helps with that. I'll give a +1, and trusting that you'll act as you did with those and that you use your powers responsibly!

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Hm... I'm a bit hesitant on this, but I do think you deserve this. I'm a bit worried as to why you were kicked from Snowfall for "misconduct" among other things,
That happened over 2 months ago. I built tunnel to them, lived far away from snowfall, was saying that Snowfall is cool clan everywhere.
Nothing really serious, that could impact here, 2 months later.

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
You are a real help on the server. You've made a darkroom, you help people with their projects. You name it. Your darkroom had been a real help to me. And as said above: you expandef the room when the beacons were buffed. And I like that. A big +1 from me

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
The impact you've had on the server (and community as the trusted+ tracker!) is quite large. You were the one who created the Hobbiton Darkroom which is something that people use daily. Plus I've seen you trade before and you were quite good at it, therefore it will definitely help with the NPC an Aristocrat can obtain. Great player to the whole community and is a nice and friendly guy, +1.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
The impact you make on this community is remarkable to me. Keeping track of all Trusteds, creating the Hobbit darkroom was incredible, as well as your massive wheat garden next to it! The tunnel(s) to The End are also nice, and your mature and active as well. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.