TheQube - Trusted - 29/09/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Qube

Your In-Game Name:
TheQube
Do you have any alternate accounts that can also play Premium? If so, what are their names:
None!
What is your Timezone?
GMT+1
References:
Guinessis and Baker93 have agreed on referencing me.
What is your current real life age?
I'm 17 years old!
How many hours have you played on AOD in total? (Use /timeonline to check)
2 days and 3 hours in total!
How active are you on the server, and how often do you come on?
I usually spend about 1-3 hours playing each day, this can change depending on School work and IRL reasons.
Do you have any past experience staffing in Minecraft?
I have experience about staffing from SMP, since i'm an Operator there. And i personally think i have enough experience for the rank trusted on AoD.
What would you say your biggest weakness is, and how would you work to improve it?
Being from Sweden i am a bit slower understanding all English being said, but i'm learning more and more each day, both from school, and by spending time on the internet.
What food/beverage would best suit your personality and why?
I'm not sure actually! Probably something like an energy drink, because i usually have a lot of energy.
Why do you deserve the rank?
Yes, i think i deserve this rank, i already do my very best to help people, by answering their questions and helping out as much as i can, i reporting rule breaking to staff when i can, and i would be able to help even more with the power and responsibility of Trusted. There is also a lack of staff on at my timezone, and i think i could help filling that. I'l stop things from becoming Catastrophic.
Add any other extra information here which you think will benefit your application: Nothing i can think of right now!

Thanks for reading! And for some reason the text size decided to derp here and there, no clue whats causing it!

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score

Qube is active, and constantly helping people in game. He has shown his dedication and maturity through his staffing on SMP, and is generally just a great guy to be around.

Not much more to say. To be honest, I didn't even know you were Swedish, so obviously not that much of a language barrier!

Yes, that thumbs up is a big fat +1

(Staff: Don't make me have to tag you. Replying to these is part of your job.)

Status
Not open for further replies.