The Zombie Staff Generations

Jowe

Giver of Pancakes
Reaction score
Ya'll don't know nothing about dim sand pillars at 1/2 speed! har har! joke only! This is pretty interesting to see :)

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
It'd be interesting if there were dates for the generations on the post :p I think I'd fit in probably either just at the end of the third or just at the beginning of the fourth, becoming Op in early August (resigned now)

L

Later_Gator

It'd be interesting if there were dates for the generations on the post :p I think I'd fit in probably either just at the end of the third or just at the beginning of the fourth, becoming Op in early August (resigned now)
You and I would probably be at the end of the third generation (if we were still staff). But I'm curious, Chillingworth, how do you determine the time period of each generation? Are each generations made up of staff during an x-amount of months of a year or something? For example, in 2011, if you were staff from January through June, you make up a generation and if you were staff July through December that same year, you make up a different generation?

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
You and I would probably be at the end of the third generation (if we were still staff). But I'm curious, Chillingworth, how do you determine the time period of each generation? Are each generations made up of staff during an x-amount of months of a year or something? For example, in 2011, if you were staff from January through June, you make up a generation and if you were staff July through December that same year, you make up a different generation?
Yes, it's per month/week.