The Zombie Generations ( No current zombie staff )

Wiggy

Reaction score
Hey, can i be added? I think i'm first generation, I joined around the same time as Airkid :D

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Didn't know this was still updated despite the lack of responses.

I noticed that I'm not in there anymore and Ansoro is in the 4th and 5th generations. Maybe a bit of fixing might be in order?

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
While they might be a bit early, I think that some new members can be added on soon. My thoughts? Lizzy has definitely been noticed and I think she is pretty active here. Love, because I've seen him on a LOT before I took an inactivity leave for school. And don't get me started on how great that calm down thread was. Dio might need t' wait a little bit longer, but I've started t' notice him on Zombie and here on the forums as of recently. Give 'em a month or two and I think they'll make the list.

And I think adding Inversity would be appropriate now. Thoughts?

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
While they might be a bit early, I think that some new members can be added on soon. My thoughts? Lizzy has definitely been noticed and I think she is pretty active here. Love, because I've seen him on a LOT before I took an inactivity leave for school. And don't get me started on how great that calm down thread was. Dio might need t' wait a little bit longer, but I've started t' notice him on Zombie and here on the forums as of recently. Give 'em a month or two and I think they'll make the list.

And I think adding Inversity would be appropriate now. Thoughts?

I agree! Thanks Harmak for helping me with this!

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Potential new additions:
Kayla0271 (or whatever the #s at the end of her name was) - handpicked for trusted
Nitasu987/abalkir - Kinda surprised he wasn't already on here.
Dio - Your choice, but I've seen him enough on Zombie and th' forums.
James - Where would he fit in?

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
Potential new additions:
Kayla0271 (or whatever the #s at the end of her name was) - handpicked for trusted
Nitasu987/abalkir - Kinda surprised he wasn't already on here.
Dio - Your choice, but I've seen him enough on Zombie and th' forums.
James - Where would he fit in?
James 4th
kayla 6th
Nitasu 4th
Dio 4th

Quite frankly, because of this reset, its hard for me to pinpoint their time, I have to do it off my judgement now from my first time I saw them.

kayla0297

Reaction score
James 4th
kayla 6th
Nitasu 4th
Dio 4th

Quite frankly, because of this reset, its hard for me to pinpoint their time, I have to do it off my judgement now from my first time I saw them.
Its kayla0297 :p
and I joined 02/02/2012.

Btw, Badcop was also handpicked for trusted, in case you didn't know about that ;)