THE WIZARD TOWER NEEDS YOU(R DIRT)!

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Good day everyone, I'm Dean of the Tower Roobarb Pie, but you can call me whatever you want so long as it's not susan.

I come to you today in an appeal which may be of interest to most people on here. As many of you know, the wizards are currently famed for being a clan known to salvage the fallen sky islands from the quests of Bali Bronzebeard. However, salvaging these great mysteries requires a lot of STONE AND COBBLE. We have the resources in stone to reclaim the latest island, but not the dirt. For example, the final level would require 1 dirt block under TWO DOUBLE CHESTS AND ONE SINGLE CHEST of dirt. As many of you other larger clans may find, you likely have a lot of dirt to spare. If you would like to donate to the wizard tower, please PM myself or any of the other wizards arranging a time to drop the surplus dirt off.

Here's an overview of the final layer (before hills and rivers and whatnot are installed):

And for your personal amusement, the phrase that the sleeping guard in Castra says: