The unexpected Return of the first Minecraft Classic server I ever played on.

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Now, for this one, ladies and gentlemen, we're heading back to the good ol' days of Minecraft Classic, which was primitive but fun and inspired countless people.

"When was this Minecraft Classic released?" some of you may be asking. 2011? Nope. 2010? Nopenope.

For this we're heading all the way back to the Minecraft's very first Year, 2009. Version 0.30. Classic. (wa wa wa wawawa)

----------------------------------------------

I was browsing my first ever Minecraft Community I ever was with (I had to be No more than Nine or Ten at the time, and I'm fourteen now, holy shit the Time passes by) and noticed messages from current time. Intrigued and Curious, I bit. I scrolled to the server lists. And what I saw was astounding.

Ladies and gentlemen, as of Early 2014, World of Minecraft: Realms is rebooted and operational.

Granted, it's most definitely not the same server you know from 2009, it's missing a large chunk of the different ranks the original server had, and you no longer have your own plot (if what I'm saying is right, because I can hardly remember anything about it at all, my mind struggles to recall things that happened from that time). Instead, you have a more popular type of world, just plain old get-to-world [insert world's name here] via command. Then, you build. It's that easy.

It's been so long that I've forgotten how to get Member status, but you can probably figure that out yourselves, you Nostalgia Eaters. ;)

Just head over to Downloads, grab the WoM Client, sign in, and search WoM Main in the hotbar. Select it and hit ok, and you'll connect. Bam.

Go And Play, won't you? :D

World of Minecraft!

-Created at the SnapFlash Creative Corner.