• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

The Three-Word Story Chapter 2

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ugh, sick of updating everyones into it. Seriously guys, you're supposed to copypasta the existing story and then add your bit in bold.

Hippos, in reality, are bad people and basically kill baby kangaroos because they are plotting to overtake the "dam u str8" hippo, invade the western side of London and the capital of Touch Our Bums, and build a super long sentence. Suddenly a huge butterfly flew over and destroyed the entire president's house as well as eating every cat it ever saw in the park doing barrel rolls. Later that day they went to McDonalds to eat some burgers with the god of sharks. That god married the butterfly. This angered the almighty pink potato, who destroyed the god of sharks, who ate hippos and Marnixxie's socks. While in Europe the bad hippos were planning to destroy the shark, every monkey, and pink potato. So, flying pizzas tried to stop Princess Bubblegum from helping the hippos and destroying things with paper spoons. Then Qubes started to stop the hippos to save the universe from them. This ended badly and hippos won and all of your precious earth was ruined. Then they moved to a galaxy far, far away where they hid in ruins. Inside of the "big blue star of ultimate doom", there was a earth ruin suction that sucked the impossible princess into Earth's remaining ruins. The impossible princess just sat down and looked nice because that's impossible. Anyhow, a wild earth ruin decided that she should destroy other planets. Without using any nuclear bombs, she took a slice of a banana and destroyed planets. She then sat on Hippo Temple. The temple nuked and destroyed everything. Then, a potato became a gangster and turned into the most majestic egg in the brand new earth. The egg was...... AN EARTH DESTROYER! So the gigantic earth destroyer destroyed the new earth. The angry god ate chicken nuggets because, his grammar smelt like GmKBot's posterior. Chickens started eating angry god nuggets. These gave him the worst flatulence until Marnixxie exploded, sleeping with his Cheerio box. Then a cute little monkey tickled our socks off. We started to create a cake filled with blueberry, pancakes and chocolate. After that, potato ate some pancakes and threw up. And the Earth decided to asplode. PikaMintieChu thunderbolted reality and exploded, leaving lots of pizza on its face with ten skimietears which ate its pet hippo Marn, which was gross! After Marn was digested, he flew through the skimietears into the golf ball made of poop. Afterwards, the skimietears decided to die. Suddenly, Marn escaped, puked 100 times, and killed all Marnixxies. They respawned and puked skimietears everywhere! Marnixxie decided to destroy golden potatoes with his. There once was a lurvley creeper who stopped sentences and never copied his amorphous poo. And he wondered, "I am stupid", for I forgot..... to change into a blue flying potato! Marnixxie killed the stupid creeper so he can a 8 year jail sentence for bad grammar. Pissed off, Marnixxie decided to explode and drink some Skooma, from Inon. "GO TO SLEEP BABY BEAR", said Momma Bear. But Marnixxie killed them. "Raise your dongers", said sir paceboys, who thrusted his gleaming Silver Sword, screaming "MY SPOON IS A BOMB!" into Marnixxie's pancreas, Marn finally died. "But Marnixxie's IMMORTAL!", yelled the Dragon; Marnixxie was reborn! Said nobody ever gonna give Marnixxie another life. "Never gonna let me die", said Marn to himself, as he ran to Rick Astley and mutilated him. Marn, feeling bad, mutilated MORE PEOPLE!, apologized to Astley, who was dead, and rapped so badly everyone died, including Marn, and he revived again, but it failed. Just Kidding! Anyways, Marn really died. His heart failed, his bladder exploded, and he respawned. Marnixxie no longer likes to play Minecraft. He plays Skyrim now, and hacks the game. The gamemakers of Skyrim are fine but are angry he spared Cicero while eating a carrot and some potatoes. Raise your hand and ask why Circero lived. Swate is really happy he lived, and yet others despised Cicero's antics. "Stop saying Cicero," said Faliara, but "Stop saying Cicerio," said Faliara again. I was slapped hard to the Moon made of incredible plot twists and evil stuff like Moon Bunnies. When the astronauts fought them, they turned into diamonds and exploded into a black hole filled with hippos and popcorn made with chocolate chips! They are very doesn't make sense. I slap Raxo222. Fus Ro Dah! The Dovahkiin shouted, and Skyrim crashed; Marnixxie was enraged. But then EA bought Blocktopia, and we got MineKart and sh*tty IGPs. Malcovent was devastated, and it exploeded. 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years later, SMP69 is opened, and Zombie Marn was the HC. The United Nations exploded, as well as Earth. Humans created a GIANT planet for themselves, made of TNT, that was indestructible. Marnixxie licked his potatoes and had Chocolate Ice Cream. The blue banana was in pain because he took painkillers. The TNT wouldn't explode, despite an explosive fart that killed hundreds and wounded none. Nyan Cat was floating in space biting Nyan Dog eating fluffy potatoes that go woof and have sparkles! Spoons are cool because they're awesome! Spoons are amazing but are susceptible, because they're explosive. Life is good. Malcovent was elected as Mircrosoft President because Bill Gates in reality cannot manage a corporation. Then, evil cows eat a burritoes and drink cola while dying. Mad at Danni122112 asploding,

• Thank You
Reactions: nitasu987

nitasu987

Reaction score
Hippos, in reality, are bad people and basically kill baby kangaroos because they are plotting to overtake the "dam u str8" hippo, invade the western side of London and the capital of Touch Our Bums, and build a super long sentence. Suddenly a huge butterfly flew over and destroyed the entire president's house as well as eating every cat it ever saw in the park doing barrel rolls. Later that day they went to McDonalds to eat some burgers with the god of sharks. That god married the butterfly. This angered the almighty pink potato, who destroyed the god of sharks, who ate hippos and Marnixxie's socks. While in Europe the bad hippos were planning to destroy the shark, every monkey, and pink potato. So, flying pizzas tried to stop Princess Bubblegum from helping the hippos and destroying things with paper spoons. Then Qubes started to stop the hippos to save the universe from them. This ended badly and hippos won and all of your precious earth was ruined. Then they moved to a galaxy far, far away where they hid in ruins. Inside of the "big blue star of ultimate doom", there was a earth ruin suction that sucked the impossible princess into Earth's remaining ruins. The impossible princess just sat down and looked nice because that's impossible. Anyhow, a wild earth ruin decided that she should destroy other planets. Without using any nuclear bombs, she took a slice of a banana and destroyed planets. She then sat on Hippo Temple. The temple nuked and destroyed everything. Then, a potato became a gangster and turned into the most majestic egg in the brand new earth. The egg was...... AN EARTH DESTROYER! So the gigantic earth destroyer destroyed the new earth. The angry god ate chicken nuggets because, his grammar smelt like GmKBot's posterior. Chickens started eating angry god nuggets. These gave him the worst flatulence until Marnixxie exploded, sleeping with his Cheerio box. Then a cute little monkey tickled our socks off. We started to create a cake filled with blueberry, pancakes and chocolate. After that, potato ate some pancakes and threw up. And the Earth decided to asplode. PikaMintieChu thunderbolted reality and exploded, leaving lots of pizza on its face with ten skimietears which ate its pet hippo Marn, which was gross! After Marn was digested, he flew through the skimietears into the golf ball made of poop. Afterwards, the skimietears decided to die. Suddenly, Marn escaped, puked 100 times, and killed all Marnixxies. They respawned and puked skimietears everywhere! Marnixxie decided to destroy golden potatoes with his. There once was a lurvley creeper who stopped sentences and never copied his amorphous poo. And he wondered, "I am stupid", for I forgot..... to change into a blue flying potato! Marnixxie killed the stupid creeper so he can a 8 year jail sentence for bad grammar. Pissed off, Marnixxie decided to explode and drink some Skooma, from Inon. "GO TO SLEEP BABY BEAR", said Momma Bear. But Marnixxie killed them. "Raise your dongers", said sir paceboys, who thrusted his gleaming Silver Sword, screaming "MY SPOON IS A BOMB!" into Marnixxie's pancreas, Marn finally died. "But Marnixxie's IMMORTAL!", yelled the Dragon; Marnixxie was reborn! Said nobody ever gonna give Marnixxie another life. "Never gonna let me die", said Marn to himself, as he ran to Rick Astley and mutilated him. Marn, feeling bad, mutilated MORE PEOPLE!, apologized to Astley, who was dead, and rapped so badly everyone died, including Marn, and he revived again, but it failed. Just Kidding! Anyways, Marn really died. His heart failed, his bladder exploded, and he respawned. Marnixxie no longer likes to play Minecraft. He plays Skyrim now, and hacks the game. The gamemakers of Skyrim are fine but are angry he spared Cicero while eating a carrot and some potatoes. Raise your hand and ask why Circero lived. Swate is really happy he lived, and yet others despised Cicero's antics. "Stop saying Cicero," said Faliara, but "Stop saying Cicerio," said Faliara again. I was slapped hard to the Moon made of incredible plot twists and evil stuff like Moon Bunnies. When the astronauts fought them, they turned into diamonds and exploded into a black hole filled with hippos and popcorn made with chocolate chips! They are very doesn't make sense. I slap Raxo222. Fus Ro Dah! The Dovahkiin shouted, and Skyrim crashed; Marnixxie was enraged. But then EA bought Blocktopia, and we got MineKart and sh*tty IGPs. Malcovent was devastated, and it exploeded. 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years later, SMP69 is opened, and Zombie Marn was the HC. The United Nations exploded, as well as Earth. Humans created a GIANT planet for themselves, made of TNT, that was indestructible. Marnixxie licked his potatoes and had Chocolate Ice Cream. The blue banana was in pain because he took painkillers. The TNT wouldn't explode, despite an explosive fart that killed hundreds and wounded none. Nyan Cat was floating in space biting Nyan Dog eating fluffy potatoes that go woof and have sparkles! Spoons are cool because they're awesome! Spoons are amazing but are susceptible, because they're explosive. Life is good. Malcovent was elected as Mircrosoft President because Bill Gates in reality cannot manage a corporation. Then, evil cows eat a burritoes and drink cola while dying. Mad at Danni122112 asploding, Malc fired him.

D

Deleted member 4601

This message was rejected by the thread creator.

Prizyms I'm sorry for making everything troublesome, I am using my phone it is almost impossible to copy that whole chunk. My clipboard does not have that much memory and my phone just crashes.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I was eating
As the creator of this thread I'll step in. Please copy the existing story or don't post at all.

Hippos, in reality, are bad people and basically kill baby kangaroos because they are plotting to overtake the "dam u str8" hippo, invade the western side of London and the capital of Touch Our Bums, and build a super long sentence. Suddenly a huge butterfly flew over and destroyed the entire president's house as well as eating every cat it ever saw in the park doing barrel rolls. Later that day they went to McDonalds to eat some burgers with the god of sharks. That god married the butterfly. This angered the almighty pink potato, who destroyed the god of sharks, who ate hippos and Marnixxie's socks. While in Europe the bad hippos were planning to destroy the shark, every monkey, and pink potato. So, flying pizzas tried to stop Princess Bubblegum from helping the hippos and destroying things with paper spoons. Then Qubes started to stop the hippos to save the universe from them. This ended badly and hippos won and all of your precious earth was ruined. Then they moved to a galaxy far, far away where they hid in ruins. Inside of the "big blue star of ultimate doom", there was a earth ruin suction that sucked the impossible princess into Earth's remaining ruins. The impossible princess just sat down and looked nice because that's impossible. Anyhow, a wild earth ruin decided that she should destroy other planets. Without using any nuclear bombs, she took a slice of a banana and destroyed planets. She then sat on Hippo Temple. The temple nuked and destroyed everything. Then, a potato became a gangster and turned into the most majestic egg in the brand new earth. The egg was...... AN EARTH DESTROYER! So the gigantic earth destroyer destroyed the new earth. The angry god ate chicken nuggets because, his grammar smelt like GmKBot's posterior. Chickens started eating angry god nuggets. These gave him the worst flatulence until Marnixxie exploded, sleeping with his Cheerio box. Then a cute little monkey tickled our socks off. We started to create a cake filled with blueberry, pancakes and chocolate. After that, potato ate some pancakes and threw up. And the Earth decided to asplode. PikaMintieChu thunderbolted reality and exploded, leaving lots of pizza on its face with ten skimietears which ate its pet hippo Marn, which was gross! After Marn was digested, he flew through the skimietears into the golf ball made of poop. Afterwards, the skimietears decided to die. Suddenly, Marn escaped, puked 100 times, and killed all Marnixxies. They respawned and puked skimietears everywhere! Marnixxie decided to destroy golden potatoes with his. There once was a lurvley creeper who stopped sentences and never copied his amorphous poo. And he wondered, "I am stupid", for I forgot..... to change into a blue flying potato! Marnixxie killed the stupid creeper so he can a 8 year jail sentence for bad grammar. Pissed off, Marnixxie decided to explode and drink some Skooma, from Inon. "GO TO SLEEP BABY BEAR", said Momma Bear. But Marnixxie killed them. "Raise your dongers", said sir paceboys, who thrusted his gleaming Silver Sword, screaming "MY SPOON IS A BOMB!" into Marnixxie's pancreas, Marn finally died. "But Marnixxie's IMMORTAL!", yelled the Dragon; Marnixxie was reborn! Said nobody ever gonna give Marnixxie another life. "Never gonna let me die", said Marn to himself, as he ran to Rick Astley and mutilated him. Marn, feeling bad, mutilated MORE PEOPLE!, apologized to Astley, who was dead, and rapped so badly everyone died, including Marn, and he revived again, but it failed. Just Kidding! Anyways, Marn really died. His heart failed, his bladder exploded, and he respawned. Marnixxie no longer likes to play Minecraft. He plays Skyrim now, and hacks the game. The gamemakers of Skyrim are fine but are angry he spared Cicero while eating a carrot and some potatoes. Raise your hand and ask why Circero lived. Swate is really happy he lived, and yet others despised Cicero's antics. "Stop saying Cicero," said Faliara, but "Stop saying Cicerio," said Faliara again. I was slapped hard to the Moon made of incredible plot twists and evil stuff like Moon Bunnies. When the astronauts fought them, they turned into diamonds and exploded into a black hole filled with hippos and popcorn made with chocolate chips! They are very doesn't make sense. I slap Raxo222. Fus Ro Dah! The Dovahkiin shouted, and Skyrim crashed; Marnixxie was enraged. But then EA bought Blocktopia, and we got MineKart and sh*tty IGPs. Malcovent was devastated, and it exploeded. 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years later, SMP69 is opened, and Zombie Marn was the HC. The United Nations exploded, as well as Earth. Humans created a GIANT planet for themselves, made of TNT, that was indestructible. Marnixxie licked his potatoes and had Chocolate Ice Cream. The blue banana was in pain because he took painkillers. The TNT wouldn't explode, despite an explosive fart that killed hundreds and wounded none. Nyan Cat was floating in space biting Nyan Dog eating fluffy potatoes that go woof and have sparkles! Spoons are cool because they're awesome! Spoons are amazing but are susceptible, because they're explosive. Life is good. Malcovent was elected as Mircrosoft President because Bill Gates in reality cannot manage a corporation. Then, evil cows eat a burritoes and drink cola while dying. Mad at Danni122112 asploding, Malc fired him into the moon

• Thank You
D

Deleted member 4601

Hippos, in reality, are bad people and basically kill baby kangaroos because they are plotting to overtake the "dam u str8" hippo, invade the western side of London and the capital of Touch Our Bums, and build a super long sentence. Suddenly a huge butterfly flew over and destroyed the entire president's house as well as eating every cat it ever saw in the park doing barrel rolls. Later that day they went to McDonalds to eat some burgers with the god of sharks. That god married the butterfly. This angered the almighty pink potato, who destroyed the god of sharks, who ate hippos and Marnixxie's socks. While in Europe the bad hippos were planning to destroy the shark, every monkey, and pink potato. So, flying pizzas tried to stop Princess Bubblegum from helping the hippos and destroying things with paper spoons. Then Qubes started to stop the hippos to save the universe from them. This ended badly and hippos won and all of your precious earth was ruined. Then they moved to a galaxy far, far away where they hid in ruins. Inside of the "big blue star of ultimate doom", there was a earth ruin suction that sucked the impossible princess into Earth's remaining ruins. The impossible princess just sat down and looked nice because that's impossible. Anyhow, a wild earth ruin decided that she should destroy other planets. Without using any nuclear bombs, she took a slice of a banana and destroyed planets. She then sat on Hippo Temple. The temple nuked and destroyed everything. Then, a potato became a gangster and turned into the most majestic egg in the brand new earth. The egg was...... AN EARTH DESTROYER! So the gigantic earth destroyer destroyed the new earth. The angry god ate chicken nuggets because, his grammar smelt like GmKBot's posterior. Chickens started eating angry god nuggets. These gave him the worst flatulence until Marnixxie exploded, sleeping with his Cheerio box. Then a cute little monkey tickled our socks off. We started to create a cake filled with blueberry, pancakes and chocolate. After that, potato ate some pancakes and threw up. And the Earth decided to asplode. PikaMintieChu thunderbolted reality and exploded, leaving lots of pizza on its face with ten skimietears which ate its pet hippo Marn, which was gross! After Marn was digested, he flew through the skimietears into the golf ball made of poop. Afterwards, the skimietears decided to die. Suddenly, Marn escaped, puked 100 times, and killed all Marnixxies. They respawned and puked skimietears everywhere! Marnixxie decided to destroy golden potatoes with his. There once was a lurvley creeper who stopped sentences and never copied his amorphous poo. And he wondered, "I am stupid", for I forgot..... to change into a blue flying potato! Marnixxie killed the stupid creeper so he can a 8 year jail sentence for bad grammar. Pissed off, Marnixxie decided to explode and drink some Skooma, from Inon. "GO TO SLEEP BABY BEAR", said Momma Bear. But Marnixxie killed them. "Raise your dongers", said sir paceboys, who thrusted his gleaming Silver Sword, screaming "MY SPOON IS A BOMB!" into Marnixxie's pancreas, Marn finally died. "But Marnixxie's IMMORTAL!", yelled the Dragon; Marnixxie was reborn! Said nobody ever gonna give Marnixxie another life. "Never gonna let me die", said Marn to himself, as he ran to Rick Astley and mutilated him. Marn, feeling bad, mutilated MORE PEOPLE!, apologized to Astley, who was dead, and rapped so badly everyone died, including Marn, and he revived again, but it failed. Just Kidding! Anyways, Marn really died. His heart failed, his bladder exploded, and he respawned. Marnixxie no longer likes to play Minecraft. He plays Skyrim now, and hacks the game. The gamemakers of Skyrim are fine but are angry he spared Cicero while eating a carrot and some potatoes. Raise your hand and ask why Circero lived. Swate is really happy he lived, and yet others despised Cicero's antics. "Stop saying Cicero," said Faliara, but "Stop saying Cicerio," said Faliara again. I was slapped hard to the Moon made of incredible plot twists and evil stuff like Moon Bunnies[/FONT]. When the astronauts fought them, they turned into diamonds and exploded into a black hole filled with hippos and popcorn made with chocolate chips! They are very doesn't make sense. I slap Raxo222. Fus Ro Dah! The Dovahkiin shouted, and Skyrim crashed; Marnixxie was enraged. But then EA bought Blocktopia, and we got MineKart and sh*tty IGPs. Malcovent was devastated, and it exploeded. 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years later, SMP69 is opened, and Zombie Marn was the HC. The United Nations exploded, as well as Earth. Humans created a GIANT planet for themselves, made of TNT, that was indestructible. Marnixxie licked his potatoes and had Chocolate Ice Cream. The blue banana was in pain because he took painkillers. The TNT wouldn't explode, despite an explosive fart that killed hundreds and wounded none. Nyan Cat was floating in space biting Nyan Dog eating fluffy potatoes that go woof and have sparkles! Spoons are cool because they're awesome! Spoons are amazing but are susceptible, because they're explosive. Life is good. Malcovent was elected as Mircrosoft President because Bill Gates in reality cannot manage a corporation. Then, evil cows eat a burritoes and drink cola while dying. Mad at Danni122112 asploding, Malc fired him into the moon made of butter.

(LOL that crashed my phone twice)

nitasu987

Reaction score
Hippos, in reality, are bad people and basically kill baby kangaroos because they are plotting to overtake the "dam u str8" hippo, invade the western side of London and the capital of Touch Our Bums, and build a super long sentence. Suddenly a huge butterfly flew over and destroyed the entire president's house as well as eating every cat it ever saw in the park doing barrel rolls. Later that day they went to McDonalds to eat some burgers with the god of sharks. That god married the butterfly. This angered the almighty pink potato, who destroyed the god of sharks, who ate hippos and Marnixxie's socks. While in Europe the bad hippos were planning to destroy the shark, every monkey, and pink potato. So, flying pizzas tried to stop Princess Bubblegum from helping the hippos and destroying things with paper spoons. Then Qubes started to stop the hippos to save the universe from them. This ended badly and hippos won and all of your precious earth was ruined. Then they moved to a galaxy far, far away where they hid in ruins. Inside of the "big blue star of ultimate doom", there was a earth ruin suction that sucked the impossible princess into Earth's remaining ruins. The impossible princess just sat down and looked nice because that's impossible. Anyhow, a wild earth ruin decided that she should destroy other planets. Without using any nuclear bombs, she took a slice of a banana and destroyed planets. She then sat on Hippo Temple. The temple nuked and destroyed everything. Then, a potato became a gangster and turned into the most majestic egg in the brand new earth. The egg was...... AN EARTH DESTROYER! So the gigantic earth destroyer destroyed the new earth. The angry god ate chicken nuggets because, his grammar smelt like GmKBot's posterior. Chickens started eating angry god nuggets. These gave him the worst flatulence until Marnixxie exploded, sleeping with his Cheerio box. Then a cute little monkey tickled our socks off. We started to create a cake filled with blueberry, pancakes and chocolate. After that, potato ate some pancakes and threw up. And the Earth decided to asplode. PikaMintieChu thunderbolted reality and exploded, leaving lots of pizza on its face with ten skimietears which ate its pet hippo Marn, which was gross! After Marn was digested, he flew through the skimietears into the golf ball made of poop. Afterwards, the skimietears decided to die. Suddenly, Marn escaped, puked 100 times, and killed all Marnixxies. They respawned and puked skimietears everywhere! Marnixxie decided to destroy golden potatoes with his. There once was a lurvley creeper who stopped sentences and never copied his amorphous poo. And he wondered, "I am stupid", for I forgot..... to change into a blue flying potato! Marnixxie killed the stupid creeper so he can a 8 year jail sentence for bad grammar. Pissed off, Marnixxie decided to explode and drink some Skooma, from Inon. "GO TO SLEEP BABY BEAR", said Momma Bear. But Marnixxie killed them. "Raise your dongers", said sir paceboys, who thrusted his gleaming Silver Sword, screaming "MY SPOON IS A BOMB!" into Marnixxie's pancreas, Marn finally died. "But Marnixxie's IMMORTAL!", yelled the Dragon; Marnixxie was reborn! Said nobody ever gonna give Marnixxie another life. "Never gonna let me die", said Marn to himself, as he ran to Rick Astley and mutilated him. Marn, feeling bad, mutilated MORE PEOPLE!, apologized to Astley, who was dead, and rapped so badly everyone died, including Marn, and he revived again, but it failed. Just Kidding! Anyways, Marn really died. His heart failed, his bladder exploded, and he respawned. Marnixxie no longer likes to play Minecraft. He plays Skyrim now, and hacks the game. The gamemakers of Skyrim are fine but are angry he spared Cicero while eating a carrot and some potatoes. Raise your hand and ask why Circero lived. Swate is really happy he lived, and yet others despised Cicero's antics. "Stop saying Cicero," said Faliara, but "Stop saying Cicerio," said Faliara again. I was slapped hard to the Moon made of incredible plot twists and evil stuff like Moon Bunnies[/FONT]. When the astronauts fought them, they turned into diamonds and exploded into a black hole filled with hippos and popcorn made with chocolate chips! They are very doesn't make sense. I slap Raxo222. Fus Ro Dah! The Dovahkiin shouted, and Skyrim crashed; Marnixxie was enraged. But then EA bought Blocktopia, and we got MineKart and sh*tty IGPs. Malcovent was devastated, and it exploeded. 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years later, SMP69 is opened, and Zombie Marn was the HC. The United Nations exploded, as well as Earth. Humans created a GIANT planet for themselves, made of TNT, that was indestructible. Marnixxie licked his potatoes and had Chocolate Ice Cream. The blue banana was in pain because he took painkillers. The TNT wouldn't explode, despite an explosive fart that killed hundreds and wounded none. Nyan Cat was floating in space biting Nyan Dog eating fluffy potatoes that go woof and have sparkles! Spoons are cool because they're awesome! Spoons are amazing but are susceptible, because they're explosive. Life is good. Malcovent was elected as Mircrosoft President because Bill Gates in reality cannot manage a corporation. Then, evil cows eat a burritoes and drink cola while dying. Mad at Danni122112 asploding, Malc fired him into the moon made of butter. It was delicious!

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hippos, in reality, are bad people and basically kill baby kangaroos because they are plotting to overtake the "dam u str8" hippo, invade the western side of London and the capital of Touch Our Bums, and build a super long sentence. Suddenly a huge butterfly flew over and destroyed the entire president's house as well as eating every cat it ever saw in the park doing barrel rolls. Later that day they went to McDonalds to eat some burgers with the god of sharks. That god married the butterfly. This angered the almighty pink potato, who destroyed the god of sharks, who ate hippos and Marnixxie's socks. While in Europe the bad hippos were planning to destroy the shark, every monkey, and pink potato. So, flying pizzas tried to stop Princess Bubblegum from helping the hippos and destroying things with paper spoons. Then Qubes started to stop the hippos to save the universe from them. This ended badly and hippos won and all of your precious earth was ruined. Then they moved to a galaxy far, far away where they hid in ruins. Inside of the "big blue star of ultimate doom", there was a earth ruin suction that sucked the impossible princess into Earth's remaining ruins. The impossible princess just sat down and looked nice because that's impossible. Anyhow, a wild earth ruin decided that she should destroy other planets. Without using any nuclear bombs, she took a slice of a banana and destroyed planets. She then sat on Hippo Temple. The temple nuked and destroyed everything. Then, a potato became a gangster and turned into the most majestic egg in the brand new earth. The egg was...... AN EARTH DESTROYER! So the gigantic earth destroyer destroyed the new earth. The angry god ate chicken nuggets because, his grammar smelt like GmKBot's posterior. Chickens started eating angry god nuggets. These gave him the worst flatulence until Marnixxie exploded, sleeping with his Cheerio box. Then a cute little monkey tickled our socks off. We started to create a cake filled with blueberry, pancakes and chocolate. After that, potato ate some pancakes and threw up. And the Earth decided to asplode. PikaMintieChu thunderbolted reality and exploded, leaving lots of pizza on its face with ten skimietears which ate its pet hippo Marn, which was gross! After Marn was digested, he flew through the skimietears into the golf ball made of poop. Afterwards, the skimietears decided to die. Suddenly, Marn escaped, puked 100 times, and killed all Marnixxies. They respawned and puked skimietears everywhere! Marnixxie decided to destroy golden potatoes with his. There once was a lurvley creeper who stopped sentences and never copied his amorphous poo. And he wondered, "I am stupid", for I forgot..... to change into a blue flying potato! Marnixxie killed the stupid creeper so he can a 8 year jail sentence for bad grammar. Pissed off, Marnixxie decided to explode and drink some Skooma, from Inon. "GO TO SLEEP BABY BEAR", said Momma Bear. But Marnixxie killed them. "Raise your dongers", said sir paceboys, who thrusted his gleaming Silver Sword, screaming "MY SPOON IS A BOMB!" into Marnixxie's pancreas, Marn finally died. "But Marnixxie's IMMORTAL!", yelled the Dragon; Marnixxie was reborn! Said nobody ever gonna give Marnixxie another life. "Never gonna let me die", said Marn to himself, as he ran to Rick Astley and mutilated him. Marn, feeling bad, mutilated MORE PEOPLE!, apologized to Astley, who was dead, and rapped so badly everyone died, including Marn, and he revived again, but it failed. Just Kidding! Anyways, Marn really died. His heart failed, his bladder exploded, and he respawned. Marnixxie no longer likes to play Minecraft. He plays Skyrim now, and hacks the game. The gamemakers of Skyrim are fine but are angry he spared Cicero while eating a carrot and some potatoes. Raise your hand and ask why Circero lived. Swate is really happy he lived, and yet others despised Cicero's antics. "Stop saying Cicero," said Faliara, but "Stop saying Cicerio," said Faliara again. I was slapped hard to the Moon made of incredible plot twists and evil stuff like Moon Bunnies[/FONT]. When the astronauts fought them, they turned into diamonds and exploded into a black hole filled with hippos and popcorn made with chocolate chips! They are very doesn't make sense. I slap Raxo222. Fus Ro Dah! The Dovahkiin shouted, and Skyrim crashed; Marnixxie was enraged. But then EA bought Blocktopia, and we got MineKart and sh*tty IGPs. Malcovent was devastated, and it exploeded. 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years later, SMP69 is opened, and Zombie Marn was the HC. The United Nations exploded, as well as Earth. Humans created a GIANT planet for themselves, made of TNT, that was indestructible. Marnixxie licked his potatoes and had Chocolate Ice Cream. The blue banana was in pain because he took painkillers. The TNT wouldn't explode, despite an explosive fart that killed hundreds and wounded none. Nyan Cat was floating in space biting Nyan Dog eating fluffy potatoes that go woof and have sparkles! Spoons are cool because they're awesome! Spoons are amazing but are susceptible, because they're explosive. Life is good. Malcovent was elected as Mircrosoft President because Bill Gates in reality cannot manage a corporation. Then, evil cows eat a burritoes and drink cola while dying. Mad at Danni122112 asploding, Malc fired him into the moon made of butter and marshmallow onions.

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Hippos, in reality, are bad people and basically kill baby kangaroos because they are plotting to overtake the "dam u str8" hippo, invade the western side of London and the capital of Touch Our Bums, and build a super long sentence. Suddenly a huge butterfly flew over and destroyed the entire president's house as well as eating every cat it ever saw in the park doing barrel rolls. Later that day they went to McDonalds to eat some burgers with the god of sharks. That god married the butterfly. This angered the almighty pink potato, who destroyed the god of sharks, who ate hippos and Marnixxie's socks. While in Europe the bad hippos were planning to destroy the shark, every monkey, and pink potato. So, flying pizzas tried to stop Princess Bubblegum from helping the hippos and destroying things with paper spoons. Then Qubes started to stop the hippos to save the universe from them. This ended badly and hippos won and all of your precious earth was ruined. Then they moved to a galaxy far, far away where they hid in ruins. Inside of the "big blue star of ultimate doom", there was a earth ruin suction that sucked the impossible princess into Earth's remaining ruins. The impossible princess just sat down and looked nice because that's impossible. Anyhow, a wild earth ruin decided that she should destroy other planets. Without using any nuclear bombs, she took a slice of a banana and destroyed planets. She then sat on Hippo Temple. The temple nuked and destroyed everything. Then, a potato became a gangster and turned into the most majestic egg in the brand new earth. The egg was...... AN EARTH DESTROYER! So the gigantic earth destroyer destroyed the new earth. The angry god ate chicken nuggets because, his grammar smelt like GmKBot's posterior. Chickens started eating angry god nuggets. These gave him the worst flatulence until Marnixxie exploded, sleeping with his Cheerio box. Then a cute little monkey tickled our socks off. We started to create a cake filled with blueberry, pancakes and chocolate. After that, potato ate some pancakes and threw up. And the Earth decided to asplode. PikaMintieChu thunderbolted reality and exploded, leaving lots of pizza on its face with ten skimietears which ate its pet hippo Marn, which was gross! After Marn was digested, he flew through the skimietears into the golf ball made of poop. Afterwards, the skimietears decided to die. Suddenly, Marn escaped, puked 100 times, and killed all Marnixxies. They respawned and puked skimietears everywhere! Marnixxie decided to destroy golden potatoes with his. There once was a lurvley creeper who stopped sentences and never copied his amorphous poo. And he wondered, "I am stupid", for I forgot..... to change into a blue flying potato! Marnixxie killed the stupid creeper so he can a 8 year jail sentence for bad grammar. Pissed off, Marnixxie decided to explode and drink some Skooma, from Inon. "GO TO SLEEP BABY BEAR", said Momma Bear. But Marnixxie killed them. "Raise your dongers", said sir paceboys, who thrusted his gleaming Silver Sword, screaming "MY SPOON IS A BOMB!" into Marnixxie's pancreas, Marn finally died. "But Marnixxie's IMMORTAL!", yelled the Dragon; Marnixxie was reborn! Said nobody ever gonna give Marnixxie another life. "Never gonna let me die", said Marn to himself, as he ran to Rick Astley and mutilated him. Marn, feeling bad, mutilated MORE PEOPLE!, apologized to Astley, who was dead, and rapped so badly everyone died, including Marn, and he revived again, but it failed. Just Kidding! Anyways, Marn really died. His heart failed, his bladder exploded, and he respawned. Marnixxie no longer likes to play Minecraft. He plays Skyrim now, and hacks the game. The gamemakers of Skyrim are fine but are angry he spared Cicero while eating a carrot and some potatoes. Raise your hand and ask why Circero lived. Swate is really happy he lived, and yet others despised Cicero's antics. "Stop saying Cicero," said Faliara, but "Stop saying Cicerio," said Faliara again. I was slapped hard to the Moon made of incredible plot twists and evil stuff like Moon Bunnies[/FONT]. When the astronauts fought them, they turned into diamonds and exploded into a black hole filled with hippos and popcorn made with chocolate chips! They are very doesn't make sense. I slap Raxo222. Fus Ro Dah! The Dovahkiin shouted, and Skyrim crashed; Marnixxie was enraged. But then EA bought Blocktopia, and we got MineKart and sh*tty IGPs. Malcovent was devastated, and it exploeded. 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years later, SMP69 is opened, and Zombie Marn was the HC. The United Nations exploded, as well as Earth. Humans created a GIANT planet for themselves, made of TNT, that was indestructible. Marnixxie licked his potatoes and had Chocolate Ice Cream. The blue banana was in pain because he took painkillers. The TNT wouldn't explode, despite an explosive fart that killed hundreds and wounded none. Nyan Cat was floating in space biting Nyan Dog eating fluffy potatoes that go woof and have sparkles! Spoons are cool because they're awesome! Spoons are amazing but are susceptible, because they're explosive. Life is good. Malcovent was elected as Mircrosoft President because Bill Gates in reality cannot manage a corporation. Then, evil cows eat a burritoes and drink cola while dying. Mad at Danni122112 asploding, Malc fired him into the moon made of butter and marshmallow onions. It was delicious! Bunnies, made of

Also, Jivvies, you fail'd... :p

• Haha

nitasu987

Reaction score
Hippos, in reality, are bad people and basically kill baby kangaroos because they are plotting to overtake the "dam u str8" hippo, invade the western side of London and the capital of Touch Our Bums, and build a super long sentence. Suddenly a huge butterfly flew over and destroyed the entire president's house as well as eating every cat it ever saw in the park doing barrel rolls. Later that day they went to McDonalds to eat some burgers with the god of sharks. That god married the butterfly. This angered the almighty pink potato, who destroyed the god of sharks, who ate hippos and Marnixxie's socks. While in Europe the bad hippos were planning to destroy the shark, every monkey, and pink potato. So, flying pizzas tried to stop Princess Bubblegum from helping the hippos and destroying things with paper spoons. Then Qubes started to stop the hippos to save the universe from them. This ended badly and hippos won and all of your precious earth was ruined. Then they moved to a galaxy far, far away where they hid in ruins. Inside of the "big blue star of ultimate doom", there was a earth ruin suction that sucked the impossible princess into Earth's remaining ruins. The impossible princess just sat down and looked nice because that's impossible. Anyhow, a wild earth ruin decided that she should destroy other planets. Without using any nuclear bombs, she took a slice of a banana and destroyed planets. She then sat on Hippo Temple. The temple nuked and destroyed everything. Then, a potato became a gangster and turned into the most majestic egg in the brand new earth. The egg was...... AN EARTH DESTROYER! So the gigantic earth destroyer destroyed the new earth. The angry god ate chicken nuggets because, his grammar smelt like GmKBot's posterior. Chickens started eating angry god nuggets. These gave him the worst flatulence until Marnixxie exploded, sleeping with his Cheerio box. Then a cute little monkey tickled our socks off. We started to create a cake filled with blueberry, pancakes and chocolate. After that, potato ate some pancakes and threw up. And the Earth decided to asplode. PikaMintieChu thunderbolted reality and exploded, leaving lots of pizza on its face with ten skimietears which ate its pet hippo Marn, which was gross! After Marn was digested, he flew through the skimietears into the golf ball made of poop. Afterwards, the skimietears decided to die. Suddenly, Marn escaped, puked 100 times, and killed all Marnixxies. They respawned and puked skimietears everywhere! Marnixxie decided to destroy golden potatoes with his. There once was a lurvley creeper who stopped sentences and never copied his amorphous poo. And he wondered, "I am stupid", for I forgot..... to change into a blue flying potato! Marnixxie killed the stupid creeper so he can a 8 year jail sentence for bad grammar. Pissed off, Marnixxie decided to explode and drink some Skooma, from Inon. "GO TO SLEEP BABY BEAR", said Momma Bear. But Marnixxie killed them. "Raise your dongers", said sir paceboys, who thrusted his gleaming Silver Sword, screaming "MY SPOON IS A BOMB!" into Marnixxie's pancreas, Marn finally died. "But Marnixxie's IMMORTAL!", yelled the Dragon; Marnixxie was reborn! Said nobody ever gonna give Marnixxie another life. "Never gonna let me die", said Marn to himself, as he ran to Rick Astley and mutilated him. Marn, feeling bad, mutilated MORE PEOPLE!, apologized to Astley, who was dead, and rapped so badly everyone died, including Marn, and he revived again, but it failed. Just Kidding! Anyways, Marn really died. His heart failed, his bladder exploded, and he respawned. Marnixxie no longer likes to play Minecraft. He plays Skyrim now, and hacks the game. The gamemakers of Skyrim are fine but are angry he spared Cicero while eating a carrot and some potatoes. Raise your hand and ask why Circero lived. Swate is really happy he lived, and yet others despised Cicero's antics. "Stop saying Cicero," said Faliara, but "Stop saying Cicerio," said Faliara again. I was slapped hard to the Moon made of incredible plot twists and evil stuff like Moon Bunnies[/FONT]. When the astronauts fought them, they turned into diamonds and exploded into a black hole filled with hippos and popcorn made with chocolate chips! They are very doesn't make sense. I slap Raxo222. Fus Ro Dah! The Dovahkiin shouted, and Skyrim crashed; Marnixxie was enraged. But then EA bought Blocktopia, and we got MineKart and sh*tty IGPs. Malcovent was devastated, and it exploeded. 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years later, SMP69 is opened, and Zombie Marn was the HC. The United Nations exploded, as well as Earth. Humans created a GIANT planet for themselves, made of TNT, that was indestructible. Marnixxie licked his potatoes and had Chocolate Ice Cream. The blue banana was in pain because he took painkillers. The TNT wouldn't explode, despite an explosive fart that killed hundreds and wounded none. Nyan Cat was floating in space biting Nyan Dog eating fluffy potatoes that go woof and have sparkles! Spoons are cool because they're awesome! Spoons are amazing but are susceptible, because they're explosive. Life is good. Malcovent was elected as Mircrosoft President because Bill Gates in reality cannot manage a corporation. Then, evil cows eat a burritoes and drink cola while dying. Mad at Danni122112 asploding, Malc fired him into the moon made of butter and marshmallow onions. It was delicious! Bunnies, made of cheese, inhabited this

Silvuss

Reaction score
Hippos, in reality, are bad people and basically kill baby kangaroos because they are plotting to overtake the "dam u str8" hippo, invade the western side of London and the capital of Touch Our Bums, and build a super long sentence. Suddenly a huge butterfly flew over and destroyed the entire president's house as well as eating every cat it ever saw in the park doing barrel rolls. Later that day they went to McDonalds to eat some burgers with the god of sharks. That god married the butterfly. This angered the almighty pink potato, who destroyed the god of sharks, who ate hippos and Marnixxie's socks. While in Europe the bad hippos were planning to destroy the shark, every monkey, and pink potato. So, flying pizzas tried to stop Princess Bubblegum from helping the hippos and destroying things with paper spoons. Then Qubes started to stop the hippos to save the universe from them. This ended badly and hippos won and all of your precious earth was ruined. Then they moved to a galaxy far, far away where they hid in ruins. Inside of the "big blue star of ultimate doom", there was a earth ruin suction that sucked the impossible princess into Earth's remaining ruins. The impossible princess just sat down and looked nice because that's impossible. Anyhow, a wild earth ruin decided that she should destroy other planets. Without using any nuclear bombs, she took a slice of a banana and destroyed planets. She then sat on Hippo Temple. The temple nuked and destroyed everything. Then, a potato became a gangster and turned into the most majestic egg in the brand new earth. The egg was...... AN EARTH DESTROYER! So the gigantic earth destroyer destroyed the new earth. The angry god ate chicken nuggets because, his grammar smelt like GmKBot's posterior. Chickens started eating angry god nuggets. These gave him the worst flatulence until Marnixxie exploded, sleeping with his Cheerio box. Then a cute little monkey tickled our socks off. We started to create a cake filled with blueberry, pancakes and chocolate. After that, potato ate some pancakes and threw up. And the Earth decided to asplode. PikaMintieChu thunderbolted reality and exploded, leaving lots of pizza on its face with ten skimietears which ate its pet hippo Marn, which was gross! After Marn was digested, he flew through the skimietears into the golf ball made of poop. Afterwards, the skimietears decided to die. Suddenly, Marn escaped, puked 100 times, and killed all Marnixxies. They respawned and puked skimietears everywhere! Marnixxie decided to destroy golden potatoes with his. There once was a lurvley creeper who stopped sentences and never copied his amorphous poo. And he wondered, "I am stupid", for I forgot..... to change into a blue flying potato! Marnixxie killed the stupid creeper so he can a 8 year jail sentence for bad grammar. Pissed off, Marnixxie decided to explode and drink some Skooma, from Inon. "GO TO SLEEP BABY BEAR", said Momma Bear. But Marnixxie killed them. "Raise your dongers", said sir paceboys, who thrusted his gleaming Silver Sword, screaming "MY SPOON IS A BOMB!" into Marnixxie's pancreas, Marn finally died. "But Marnixxie's IMMORTAL!", yelled the Dragon; Marnixxie was reborn! Said nobody ever gonna give Marnixxie another life. "Never gonna let me die", said Marn to himself, as he ran to Rick Astley and mutilated him. Marn, feeling bad, mutilated MORE PEOPLE!, apologized to Astley, who was dead, and rapped so badly everyone died, including Marn, and he revived again, but it failed. Just Kidding! Anyways, Marn really died. His heart failed, his bladder exploded, and he respawned. Marnixxie no longer likes to play Minecraft. He plays Skyrim now, and hacks the game. The gamemakers of Skyrim are fine but are angry he spared Cicero while eating a carrot and some potatoes. Raise your hand and ask why Circero lived. Swate is really happy he lived, and yet others despised Cicero's antics. "Stop saying Cicero," said Faliara, but "Stop saying Cicerio," said Faliara again. I was slapped hard to the Moon made of incredible plot twists and evil stuff like Moon Bunnies. When the astronauts fought them, they turned into diamonds and exploded into a black hole filled with hippos and popcorn made with chocolate chips! They are very doesn't make sense. I slap Raxo222. Fus Ro Dah! The Dovahkiin shouted, and Skyrim crashed; Marnixxie was enraged. But then EA bought Blocktopia, and we got MineKart and sh*tty IGPs. Malcovent was devastated, and it exploeded. 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years later, SMP69 is opened, and Zombie Marn was the HC. The United Nations exploded, as well as Earth. Humans created a GIANT planet for themselves, made of TNT, that was indestructible. Marnixxie licked his potatoes and had Chocolate Ice Cream. The blue banana was in pain because he took painkillers. The TNT wouldn't explode, despite an explosive fart that killed hundreds and wounded none. Nyan Cat was floating in space biting Nyan Dog eating fluffy potatoes that go woof and have sparkles! Spoons are cool because they're awesome! Spoons are amazing but are susceptible, because they're explosive. Life is good. Malcovent was elected as Mircrosoft President because Bill Gates in reality cannot manage a corporation. Then, evil cows eat a burritoes and drink cola while dying. Mad at Danni122112 asploding, Malc fired him into the moon made of butter and marshmallow onions. It was delicious! Bunnies, made of cheese, inhabited this land of ninjas...

nitasu987

Reaction score
Hippos, in reality, are bad people and basically kill baby kangaroos because they are plotting to overtake the "dam u str8" hippo, invade the western side of London and the capital of Touch Our Bums, and build a super long sentence. Suddenly a huge butterfly flew over and destroyed the entire president's house as well as eating every cat it ever saw in the park doing barrel rolls. Later that day they went to McDonalds to eat some burgers with the god of sharks. That god married the butterfly. This angered the almighty pink potato, who destroyed the god of sharks, who ate hippos and Marnixxie's socks. While in Europe the bad hippos were planning to destroy the shark, every monkey, and pink potato. So, flying pizzas tried to stop Princess Bubblegum from helping the hippos and destroying things with paper spoons. Then Qubes started to stop the hippos to save the universe from them. This ended badly and hippos won and all of your precious earth was ruined. Then they moved to a galaxy far, far away where they hid in ruins. Inside of the "big blue star of ultimate doom", there was a earth ruin suction that sucked the impossible princess into Earth's remaining ruins. The impossible princess just sat down and looked nice because that's impossible. Anyhow, a wild earth ruin decided that she should destroy other planets. Without using any nuclear bombs, she took a slice of a banana and destroyed planets. She then sat on Hippo Temple. The temple nuked and destroyed everything. Then, a potato became a gangster and turned into the most majestic egg in the brand new earth. The egg was...... AN EARTH DESTROYER! So the gigantic earth destroyer destroyed the new earth. The angry god ate chicken nuggets because, his grammar smelt like GmKBot's posterior. Chickens started eating angry god nuggets. These gave him the worst flatulence until Marnixxie exploded, sleeping with his Cheerio box. Then a cute little monkey tickled our socks off. We started to create a cake filled with blueberry, pancakes and chocolate. After that, potato ate some pancakes and threw up. And the Earth decided to asplode. PikaMintieChu thunderbolted reality and exploded, leaving lots of pizza on its face with ten skimietears which ate its pet hippo Marn, which was gross! After Marn was digested, he flew through the skimietears into the golf ball made of poop. Afterwards, the skimietears decided to die. Suddenly, Marn escaped, puked 100 times, and killed all Marnixxies. They respawned and puked skimietears everywhere! Marnixxie decided to destroy golden potatoes with his. There once was a lurvley creeper who stopped sentences and never copied his amorphous poo. And he wondered, "I am stupid", for I forgot..... to change into a blue flying potato! Marnixxie killed the stupid creeper so he can a 8 year jail sentence for bad grammar. Pissed off, Marnixxie decided to explode and drink some Skooma, from Inon. "GO TO SLEEP BABY BEAR", said Momma Bear. But Marnixxie killed them. "Raise your dongers", said sir paceboys, who thrusted his gleaming Silver Sword, screaming "MY SPOON IS A BOMB!" into Marnixxie's pancreas, Marn finally died. "But Marnixxie's IMMORTAL!", yelled the Dragon; Marnixxie was reborn! Said nobody ever gonna give Marnixxie another life. "Never gonna let me die", said Marn to himself, as he ran to Rick Astley and mutilated him. Marn, feeling bad, mutilated MORE PEOPLE!, apologized to Astley, who was dead, and rapped so badly everyone died, including Marn, and he revived again, but it failed. Just Kidding! Anyways, Marn really died. His heart failed, his bladder exploded, and he respawned. Marnixxie no longer likes to play Minecraft. He plays Skyrim now, and hacks the game. The gamemakers of Skyrim are fine but are angry he spared Cicero while eating a carrot and some potatoes. Raise your hand and ask why Circero lived. Swate is really happy he lived, and yet others despised Cicero's antics. "Stop saying Cicero," said Faliara, but "Stop saying Cicerio," said Faliara again. I was slapped hard to the Moon made of incredible plot twists and evil stuff like Moon Bunnies. When the astronauts fought them, they turned into diamonds and exploded into a black hole filled with hippos and popcorn made with chocolate chips! They are very doesn't make sense. I slap Raxo222. Fus Ro Dah! The Dovahkiin shouted, and Skyrim crashed; Marnixxie was enraged. But then EA bought Blocktopia, and we got MineKart and sh*tty IGPs. Malcovent was devastated, and it exploeded. 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years later, SMP69 is opened, and Zombie Marn was the HC. The United Nations exploded, as well as Earth. Humans created a GIANT planet for themselves, made of TNT, that was indestructible. Marnixxie licked his potatoes and had Chocolate Ice Cream. The blue banana was in pain because he took painkillers. The TNT wouldn't explode, despite an explosive fart that killed hundreds and wounded none. Nyan Cat was floating in space biting Nyan Dog eating fluffy potatoes that go woof and have sparkles! Spoons are cool because they're awesome! Spoons are amazing but are susceptible, because they're explosive. Life is good. Malcovent was elected as Mircrosoft President because Bill Gates in reality cannot manage a corporation. Then, evil cows eat a burritoes and drink cola while dying. Mad at Danni122112 asploding, Malc fired him into the moon made of butter and marshmallow onions. It was delicious! Bunnies, made of cheese, inhabited this land of ninjas... that breathe moon-air!

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Hippos, in reality, are bad people and basically kill baby kangaroos because they are plotting to overtake the "dam u str8" hippo, invade the western side of London and the capital of Touch Our Bums, and build a super long sentence. Suddenly a huge butterfly flew over and destroyed the entire president's house as well as eating every cat it ever saw in the park doing barrel rolls. Later that day they went to McDonalds to eat some burgers with the god of sharks. That god married the butterfly. This angered the almighty pink potato, who destroyed the god of sharks, who ate hippos and Marnixxie's socks. While in Europe the bad hippos were planning to destroy the shark, every monkey, and pink potato. So, flying pizzas tried to stop Princess Bubblegum from helping the hippos and destroying things with paper spoons. Then Qubes started to stop the hippos to save the universe from them. This ended badly and hippos won and all of your precious earth was ruined. Then they moved to a galaxy far, far away where they hid in ruins. Inside of the "big blue star of ultimate doom", there was a earth ruin suction that sucked the impossible princess into Earth's remaining ruins. The impossible princess just sat down and looked nice because that's impossible. Anyhow, a wild earth ruin decided that she should destroy other planets. Without using any nuclear bombs, she took a slice of a banana and destroyed planets. She then sat on Hippo Temple. The temple nuked and destroyed everything. Then, a potato became a gangster and turned into the most majestic egg in the brand new earth. The egg was...... AN EARTH DESTROYER! So the gigantic earth destroyer destroyed the new earth. The angry god ate chicken nuggets because, his grammar smelt like GmKBot's posterior. Chickens started eating angry god nuggets. These gave him the worst flatulence until Marnixxie exploded, sleeping with his Cheerio box. Then a cute little monkey tickled our socks off. We started to create a cake filled with blueberry, pancakes and chocolate. After that, potato ate some pancakes and threw up. And the Earth decided to asplode. PikaMintieChu thunderbolted reality and exploded, leaving lots of pizza on its face with ten skimietears which ate its pet hippo Marn, which was gross! After Marn was digested, he flew through the skimietears into the golf ball made of poop. Afterwards, the skimietears decided to die. Suddenly, Marn escaped, puked 100 times, and killed all Marnixxies. They respawned and puked skimietears everywhere! Marnixxie decided to destroy golden potatoes with his. There once was a lurvley creeper who stopped sentences and never copied his amorphous poo. And he wondered, "I am stupid", for I forgot..... to change into a blue flying potato! Marnixxie killed the stupid creeper so he can a 8 year jail sentence for bad grammar. Pissed off, Marnixxie decided to explode and drink some Skooma, from Inon. "GO TO SLEEP BABY BEAR", said Momma Bear. But Marnixxie killed them. "Raise your dongers", said sir paceboys, who thrusted his gleaming Silver Sword, screaming "MY SPOON IS A BOMB!" into Marnixxie's pancreas, Marn finally died. "But Marnixxie's IMMORTAL!", yelled the Dragon; Marnixxie was reborn! Said nobody ever gonna give Marnixxie another life. "Never gonna let me die", said Marn to himself, as he ran to Rick Astley and mutilated him. Marn, feeling bad, mutilated MORE PEOPLE!, apologized to Astley, who was dead, and rapped so badly everyone died, including Marn, and he revived again, but it failed. Just Kidding! Anyways, Marn really died. His heart failed, his bladder exploded, and he respawned. Marnixxie no longer likes to play Minecraft. He plays Skyrim now, and hacks the game. The gamemakers of Skyrim are fine but are angry he spared Cicero while eating a carrot and some potatoes. Raise your hand and ask why Circero lived. Swate is really happy he lived, and yet others despised Cicero's antics. "Stop saying Cicero," said Faliara, but "Stop saying Cicerio," said Faliara again. I was slapped hard to the Moon made of incredible plot twists and evil stuff like Moon Bunnies. When the astronauts fought them, they turned into diamonds and exploded into a black hole filled with hippos and popcorn made with chocolate chips! They are very doesn't make sense. I slap Raxo222. Fus Ro Dah! The Dovahkiin shouted, and Skyrim crashed; Marnixxie was enraged. But then EA bought Blocktopia, and we got MineKart and sh*tty IGPs. Malcovent was devastated, and it exploeded. 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years later, SMP69 is opened, and Zombie Marn was the HC. The United Nations exploded, as well as Earth. Humans created a GIANT planet for themselves, made of TNT, that was indestructible. Marnixxie licked his potatoes and had Chocolate Ice Cream. The blue banana was in pain because he took painkillers. The TNT wouldn't explode, despite an explosive fart that killed hundreds and wounded none. Nyan Cat was floating in space biting Nyan Dog eating fluffy potatoes that go woof and have sparkles! Spoons are cool because they're awesome! Spoons are amazing but are susceptible, because they're explosive. Life is good. Malcovent was elected as Mircrosoft President because Bill Gates in reality cannot manage a corporation. Then, evil cows eat a burritoes and drink cola while dying. Mad at Danni122112 asploding, Malc fired him into the moon made of butter and marshmallow onions. It was delicious! Bunnies, made of cheese, inhabited this land of ninjas that breathe moon-air!
But moon-air poisoned

[sorry, my laptop's weird Linux distro is weird and can't copy things because it's weird]

nitasu987

Reaction score
Hippos, in reality, are bad people and basically kill baby kangaroos because they are plotting to overtake the "dam u str8" hippo, invade the western side of London and the capital of Touch Our Bums, and build a super long sentence. Suddenly a huge butterfly flew over and destroyed the entire president's house as well as eating every cat it ever saw in the park doing barrel rolls. Later that day they went to McDonalds to eat some burgers with the god of sharks. That god married the butterfly. This angered the almighty pink potato, who destroyed the god of sharks, who ate hippos and Marnixxie's socks. While in Europe the bad hippos were planning to destroy the shark, every monkey, and pink potato. So, flying pizzas tried to stop Princess Bubblegum from helping the hippos and destroying things with paper spoons. Then Qubes started to stop the hippos to save the universe from them. This ended badly and hippos won and all of your precious earth was ruined. Then they moved to a galaxy far, far away where they hid in ruins. Inside of the "big blue star of ultimate doom", there was a earth ruin suction that sucked the impossible princess into Earth's remaining ruins. The impossible princess just sat down and looked nice because that's impossible. Anyhow, a wild earth ruin decided that she should destroy other planets. Without using any nuclear bombs, she took a slice of a banana and destroyed planets. She then sat on Hippo Temple. The temple nuked and destroyed everything. Then, a potato became a gangster and turned into the most majestic egg in the brand new earth. The egg was...... AN EARTH DESTROYER! So the gigantic earth destroyer destroyed the new earth. The angry god ate chicken nuggets because, his grammar smelt like GmKBot's posterior. Chickens started eating angry god nuggets. These gave him the worst flatulence until Marnixxie exploded, sleeping with his Cheerio box. Then a cute little monkey tickled our socks off. We started to create a cake filled with blueberry, pancakes and chocolate. After that, potato ate some pancakes and threw up. And the Earth decided to asplode. PikaMintieChu thunderbolted reality and exploded, leaving lots of pizza on its face with ten skimietears which ate its pet hippo Marn, which was gross! After Marn was digested, he flew through the skimietears into the golf ball made of poop. Afterwards, the skimietears decided to die. Suddenly, Marn escaped, puked 100 times, and killed all Marnixxies. They respawned and puked skimietears everywhere! Marnixxie decided to destroy golden potatoes with his. There once was a lurvley creeper who stopped sentences and never copied his amorphous poo. And he wondered, "I am stupid", for I forgot..... to change into a blue flying potato! Marnixxie killed the stupid creeper so he can a 8 year jail sentence for bad grammar. Pissed off, Marnixxie decided to explode and drink some Skooma, from Inon. "GO TO SLEEP BABY BEAR", said Momma Bear. But Marnixxie killed them. "Raise your dongers", said sir paceboys, who thrusted his gleaming Silver Sword, screaming "MY SPOON IS A BOMB!" into Marnixxie's pancreas, Marn finally died. "But Marnixxie's IMMORTAL!", yelled the Dragon; Marnixxie was reborn! Said nobody ever gonna give Marnixxie another life. "Never gonna let me die", said Marn to himself, as he ran to Rick Astley and mutilated him. Marn, feeling bad, mutilated MORE PEOPLE!, apologized to Astley, who was dead, and rapped so badly everyone died, including Marn, and he revived again, but it failed. Just Kidding! Anyways, Marn really died. His heart failed, his bladder exploded, and he respawned. Marnixxie no longer likes to play Minecraft. He plays Skyrim now, and hacks the game. The gamemakers of Skyrim are fine but are angry he spared Cicero while eating a carrot and some potatoes. Raise your hand and ask why Circero lived. Swate is really happy he lived, and yet others despised Cicero's antics. "Stop saying Cicero," said Faliara, but "Stop saying Cicerio," said Faliara again. I was slapped hard to the Moon made of incredible plot twists and evil stuff like Moon Bunnies. When the astronauts fought them, they turned into diamonds and exploded into a black hole filled with hippos and popcorn made with chocolate chips! They are very doesn't make sense. I slap Raxo222. Fus Ro Dah! The Dovahkiin shouted, and Skyrim crashed; Marnixxie was enraged. But then EA bought Blocktopia, and we got MineKart and sh*tty IGPs. Malcovent was devastated, and it exploeded. 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years later, SMP69 is opened, and Zombie Marn was the HC. The United Nations exploded, as well as Earth. Humans created a GIANT planet for themselves, made of TNT, that was indestructible. Marnixxie licked his potatoes and had Chocolate Ice Cream. The blue banana was in pain because he took painkillers. The TNT wouldn't explode, despite an explosive fart that killed hundreds and wounded none. Nyan Cat was floating in space biting Nyan Dog eating fluffy potatoes that go woof and have sparkles! Spoons are cool because they're awesome! Spoons are amazing but are susceptible, because they're explosive. Life is good. Malcovent was elected as Mircrosoft President because Bill Gates in reality cannot manage a corporation. Then, evil cows eat a burritoes and drink cola while dying. Mad at Danni122112 asploding, Malc fired him into the moon made of butter and marshmallow onions. It was delicious! Bunnies, made of cheese, inhabited this land of ninjas that breathe moon-air!
But moon-air poisoned all the Astronauts,

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
But moon-air poisoned all the Astronauts, but not bunnies

nitasu987

Reaction score
But moon-air poisoned all the Astronauts, but not bunnies, so they died.

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Hippos, in reality, are bad people and basically kill baby kangaroos because they are plotting to overtake the "dam u str8" hippo, invade the western side of London and the capital of Touch Our Bums, and build a super long sentence. Suddenly a huge butterfly flew over and destroyed the entire president's house as well as eating every cat it ever saw in the park doing barrel rolls. Later that day they went to McDonalds to eat some burgers with the god of sharks. That god married the butterfly. This angered the almighty pink potato, who destroyed the god of sharks, who ate hippos and Marnixxie's socks. While in Europe the bad hippos were planning to destroy the shark, every monkey, and pink potato. So, flying pizzas tried to stop Princess Bubblegum from helping the hippos and destroying things with paper spoons. Then Qubes started to stop the hippos to save the universe from them. This ended badly and hippos won and all of your precious earth was ruined. Then they moved to a galaxy far, far away where they hid in ruins. Inside of the "big blue star of ultimate doom", there was a earth ruin suction that sucked the impossible princess into Earth's remaining ruins. The impossible princess just sat down and looked nice because that's impossible. Anyhow, a wild earth ruin decided that she should destroy other planets. Without using any nuclear bombs, she took a slice of a banana and destroyed planets. She then sat on Hippo Temple. The temple nuked and destroyed everything. Then, a potato became a gangster and turned into the most majestic egg in the brand new earth. The egg was...... AN EARTH DESTROYER! So the gigantic earth destroyer destroyed the new earth. The angry god ate chicken nuggets because, his grammar smelt like GmKBot's posterior. Chickens started eating angry god nuggets. These gave him the worst flatulence until Marnixxie exploded, sleeping with his Cheerio box. Then a cute little monkey tickled our socks off. We started to create a cake filled with blueberry, pancakes and chocolate. After that, potato ate some pancakes and threw up. And the Earth decided to asplode. PikaMintieChu thunderbolted reality and exploded, leaving lots of pizza on its face with ten skimietears which ate its pet hippo Marn, which was gross! After Marn was digested, he flew through the skimietears into the golf ball made of poop. Afterwards, the skimietears decided to die. Suddenly, Marn escaped, puked 100 times, and killed all Marnixxies. They respawned and puked skimietears everywhere! Marnixxie decided to destroy golden potatoes with his. There once was a lurvley creeper who stopped sentences and never copied his amorphous poo. And he wondered, "I am stupid", for I forgot..... to change into a blue flying potato! Marnixxie killed the stupid creeper so he can a 8 year jail sentence for bad grammar. Pissed off, Marnixxie decided to explode and drink some Skooma, from Inon. "GO TO SLEEP BABY BEAR", said Momma Bear. But Marnixxie killed them. "Raise your dongers", said sir paceboys, who thrusted his gleaming Silver Sword, screaming "MY SPOON IS A BOMB!" into Marnixxie's pancreas, Marn finally died. "But Marnixxie's IMMORTAL!", yelled the Dragon; Marnixxie was reborn! Said nobody ever gonna give Marnixxie another life. "Never gonna let me die", said Marn to himself, as he ran to Rick Astley and mutilated him. Marn, feeling bad, mutilated MORE PEOPLE!, apologized to Astley, who was dead, and rapped so badly everyone died, including Marn, and he revived again, but it failed. Just Kidding! Anyways, Marn really died. His heart failed, his bladder exploded, and he respawned. Marnixxie no longer likes to play Minecraft. He plays Skyrim now, and hacks the game. The gamemakers of Skyrim are fine but are angry he spared Cicero while eating a carrot and some potatoes. Raise your hand and ask why Circero lived. Swate is really happy he lived, and yet others despised Cicero's antics. "Stop saying Cicero," said Faliara, but "Stop saying Cicerio," said Faliara again. I was slapped hard to the Moon made of incredible plot twists and evil stuff like Moon Bunnies. When the astronauts fought them, they turned into diamonds and exploded into a black hole filled with hippos and popcorn made with chocolate chips! They are very doesn't make sense. I slap Raxo222. Fus Ro Dah! The Dovahkiin shouted, and Skyrim crashed; Marnixxie was enraged. But then EA bought Blocktopia, and we got MineKart and sh*tty IGPs. Malcovent was devastated, and it exploeded. 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years later, SMP69 is opened, and Zombie Marn was the HC. The United Nations exploded, as well as Earth. Humans created a GIANT planet for themselves, made of TNT, that was indestructible. Marnixxie licked his potatoes and had Chocolate Ice Cream. The blue banana was in pain because he took painkillers. The TNT wouldn't explode, despite an explosive fart that killed hundreds and wounded none. Nyan Cat was floating in space biting Nyan Dog eating fluffy potatoes that go woof and have sparkles! Spoons are cool because they're awesome! Spoons are amazing but are susceptible, because they're explosive. Life is good. Malcovent was elected as Mircrosoft President because Bill Gates in reality cannot manage a corporation. Then, evil cows eat a burritoes and drink cola while dying. Mad at Danni122112 asploding, Malc fired him into the moon made of butter and marshmallow onions. It was delicious! Bunnies, made of cheese, inhabited this land of ninjas that breathe moon-air! But moon-air poisoned all the Astronauts, but not bunnies, so they died. Later that day
I'm telling you that copying and pasting the entire thing isn't good (especially since I'll be using this font from now on). We have nitasu, he puts it all together! D:

• Love

nitasu987

Reaction score
But moon-air poisoned all the Astronauts, but not bunnies, so they died. Later that day, their deaths were

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Hippos, in reality, are bad people and basically kill baby kangaroos because they are plotting to overtake the "dam u str8" hippo, invade the western side of London and the capital of Touch Our Bums, and build a super long sentence. Suddenly a huge butterfly flew over and destroyed the entire president's house as well as eating every cat it ever saw in the park doing barrel rolls. Later that day they went to McDonalds to eat some burgers with the god of sharks. That god married the butterfly. This angered the almighty pink potato, who destroyed the god of sharks, who ate hippos and Marnixxie's socks. While in Europe the bad hippos were planning to destroy the shark, every monkey, and pink potato. So, flying pizzas tried to stop Princess Bubblegum from helping the hippos and destroying things with paper spoons. Then Qubes started to stop the hippos to save the universe from them. This ended badly and hippos won and all of your precious earth was ruined. Then they moved to a galaxy far, far away where they hid in ruins. Inside of the "big blue star of ultimate doom", there was a earth ruin suction that sucked the impossible princess into Earth's remaining ruins. The impossible princess just sat down and looked nice because that's impossible. Anyhow, a wild earth ruin decided that she should destroy other planets. Without using any nuclear bombs, she took a slice of a banana and destroyed planets. She then sat on Hippo Temple. The temple nuked and destroyed everything. Then, a potato became a gangster and turned into the most majestic egg in the brand new earth. The egg was...... AN EARTH DESTROYER! So the gigantic earth destroyer destroyed the new earth. The angry god ate chicken nuggets because, his grammar smelt like GmKBot's posterior. Chickens started eating angry god nuggets. These gave him the worst flatulence until Marnixxie exploded, sleeping with his Cheerio box. Then a cute little monkey tickled our socks off. We started to create a cake filled with blueberry, pancakes and chocolate. After that, potato ate some pancakes and threw up. And the Earth decided to asplode. PikaMintieChu thunderbolted reality and exploded, leaving lots of pizza on its face with ten skimietears which ate its pet hippo Marn, which was gross! After Marn was digested, he flew through the skimietears into the golf ball made of poop. Afterwards, the skimietears decided to die. Suddenly, Marn escaped, puked 100 times, and killed all Marnixxies. They respawned and puked skimietears everywhere! Marnixxie decided to destroy golden potatoes with his. There once was a lurvley creeper who stopped sentences and never copied his amorphous poo. And he wondered, "I am stupid", for I forgot..... to change into a blue flying potato! Marnixxie killed the stupid creeper so he can a 8 year jail sentence for bad grammar. Pissed off, Marnixxie decided to explode and drink some Skooma, from Inon. "GO TO SLEEP BABY BEAR", said Momma Bear. But Marnixxie killed them. "Raise your dongers", said sir paceboys, who thrusted his gleaming Silver Sword, screaming "MY SPOON IS A BOMB!" into Marnixxie's pancreas, Marn finally died. "But Marnixxie's IMMORTAL!", yelled the Dragon; Marnixxie was reborn! Said nobody ever gonna give Marnixxie another life. "Never gonna let me die", said Marn to himself, as he ran to Rick Astley and mutilated him. Marn, feeling bad, mutilated MORE PEOPLE!, apologized to Astley, who was dead, and rapped so badly everyone died, including Marn, and he revived again, but it failed. Just Kidding! Anyways, Marn really died. His heart failed, his bladder exploded, and he respawned. Marnixxie no longer likes to play Minecraft. He plays Skyrim now, and hacks the game. The gamemakers of Skyrim are fine but are angry he spared Cicero while eating a carrot and some potatoes. Raise your hand and ask why Circero lived. Swate is really happy he lived, and yet others despised Cicero's antics. "Stop saying Cicero," said Faliara, but "Stop saying Cicerio," said Faliara again. I was slapped hard to the Moon made of incredible plot twists and evil stuff like Moon Bunnies. When the astronauts fought them, they turned into diamonds and exploded into a black hole filled with hippos and popcorn made with chocolate chips! They are very doesn't make sense. I slap Raxo222. Fus Ro Dah! The Dovahkiin shouted, and Skyrim crashed; Marnixxie was enraged. But then EA bought Blocktopia, and we got MineKart and sh*tty IGPs. Malcovent was devastated, and it exploeded. 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years later, SMP69 is opened, and Zombie Marn was the HC. The United Nations exploded, as well as Earth. Humans created a GIANT planet for themselves, made of TNT, that was indestructible. Marnixxie licked his potatoes and had Chocolate Ice Cream. The blue banana was in pain because he took painkillers. The TNT wouldn't explode, despite an explosive fart that killed hundreds and wounded none. Nyan Cat was floating in space biting Nyan Dog eating fluffy potatoes that go woof and have sparkles! Spoons are cool because they're awesome! Spoons are amazing but are susceptible, because they're explosive. Life is good. Malcovent was elected as Mircrosoft President because Bill Gates in reality cannot manage a corporation. Then, evil cows eat a burritoes and drink cola while dying. Mad at Danni122112 asploding, Malc fired him into the moon made of butter and marshmallow onions. It was delicious! Bunnies, made of cheese, inhabited this land of ninjas that breathe moon-air! But moon-air poisoned all the Astronauts, but not bunnies, so they died. Later that day, their deaths were announced to Obama

nitasu987

Reaction score
But moon-air poisoned all the Astronauts, but not bunnies, so they died. Later that day, their deaths were announced to Obama, who then said

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Hippos, in reality, are bad people and basically kill baby kangaroos because they are plotting to overtake the "dam u str8" hippo, invade the western side of London and the capital of Touch Our Bums, and build a super long sentence. Suddenly a huge butterfly flew over and destroyed the entire president's house as well as eating every cat it ever saw in the park doing barrel rolls. Later that day they went to McDonalds to eat some burgers with the god of sharks. That god married the butterfly. This angered the almighty pink potato, who destroyed the god of sharks, who ate hippos and Marnixxie's socks. While in Europe the bad hippos were planning to destroy the shark, every monkey, and pink potato. So, flying pizzas tried to stop Princess Bubblegum from helping the hippos and destroying things with paper spoons. Then Qubes started to stop the hippos to save the universe from them. This ended badly and hippos won and all of your precious earth was ruined. Then they moved to a galaxy far, far away where they hid in ruins. Inside of the "big blue star of ultimate doom", there was a earth ruin suction that sucked the impossible princess into Earth's remaining ruins. The impossible princess just sat down and looked nice because that's impossible. Anyhow, a wild earth ruin decided that she should destroy other planets. Without using any nuclear bombs, she took a slice of a banana and destroyed planets. She then sat on Hippo Temple. The temple nuked and destroyed everything. Then, a potato became a gangster and turned into the most majestic egg in the brand new earth. The egg was...... AN EARTH DESTROYER! So the gigantic earth destroyer destroyed the new earth. The angry god ate chicken nuggets because, his grammar smelt like GmKBot's posterior. Chickens started eating angry god nuggets. These gave him the worst flatulence until Marnixxie exploded, sleeping with his Cheerio box. Then a cute little monkey tickled our socks off. We started to create a cake filled with blueberry, pancakes and chocolate. After that, potato ate some pancakes and threw up. And the Earth decided to asplode. PikaMintieChu thunderbolted reality and exploded, leaving lots of pizza on its face with ten skimietears which ate its pet hippo Marn, which was gross! After Marn was digested, he flew through the skimietears into the golf ball made of poop. Afterwards, the skimietears decided to die. Suddenly, Marn escaped, puked 100 times, and killed all Marnixxies. They respawned and puked skimietears everywhere! Marnixxie decided to destroy golden potatoes with his. There once was a lurvley creeper who stopped sentences and never copied his amorphous poo. And he wondered, "I am stupid", for I forgot..... to change into a blue flying potato! Marnixxie killed the stupid creeper so he can a 8 year jail sentence for bad grammar. Pissed off, Marnixxie decided to explode and drink some Skooma, from Inon. "GO TO SLEEP BABY BEAR", said Momma Bear. But Marnixxie killed them. "Raise your dongers", said sir paceboys, who thrusted his gleaming Silver Sword, screaming "MY SPOON IS A BOMB!" into Marnixxie's pancreas, Marn finally died. "But Marnixxie's IMMORTAL!", yelled the Dragon; Marnixxie was reborn! Said nobody ever gonna give Marnixxie another life. "Never gonna let me die", said Marn to himself, as he ran to Rick Astley and mutilated him. Marn, feeling bad, mutilated MORE PEOPLE!, apologized to Astley, who was dead, and rapped so badly everyone died, including Marn, and he revived again, but it failed. Just Kidding! Anyways, Marn really died. His heart failed, his bladder exploded, and he respawned. Marnixxie no longer likes to play Minecraft. He plays Skyrim now, and hacks the game. The gamemakers of Skyrim are fine but are angry he spared Cicero while eating a carrot and some potatoes. Raise your hand and ask why Circero lived. Swate is really happy he lived, and yet others despised Cicero's antics. "Stop saying Cicero," said Faliara, but "Stop saying Cicerio," said Faliara again. I was slapped hard to the Moon made of incredible plot twists and evil stuff like Moon Bunnies. When the astronauts fought them, they turned into diamonds and exploded into a black hole filled with hippos and popcorn made with chocolate chips! They are very doesn't make sense. I slap Raxo222. Fus Ro Dah! The Dovahkiin shouted, and Skyrim crashed; Marnixxie was enraged. But then EA bought Blocktopia, and we got MineKart and sh*tty IGPs. Malcovent was devastated, and it exploeded. 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years later, SMP69 is opened, and Zombie Marn was the HC. The United Nations exploded, as well as Earth. Humans created a GIANT planet for themselves, made of TNT, that was indestructible. Marnixxie licked his potatoes and had Chocolate Ice Cream. The blue banana was in pain because he took painkillers. The TNT wouldn't explode, despite an explosive fart that killed hundreds and wounded none. Nyan Cat was floating in space biting Nyan Dog eating fluffy potatoes that go woof and have sparkles! Spoons are cool because they're awesome! Spoons are amazing but are susceptible, because they're explosive. Life is good. Malcovent was elected as Mircrosoft President because Bill Gates in reality cannot manage a corporation. Then, evil cows eat a burritoes and drink cola while dying. Mad at Danni122112 asploding, Malc fired him into the moon made of butter and marshmallow onions. It was delicious! Bunnies, made of cheese, inhabited this land of ninjas that breathe moon-air! But moon-air poisoned all the Astronauts, but not bunnies, so they died. Later that day, their deaths were announced to Obama, who then said: "I am very

[Let's make a speech!]

nitasu987

Reaction score
But moon-air poisoned all the Astronauts, but not bunnies, so they died. Later that day, their deaths were announced to Obama, who then said: "I am very sad about this,

D

Deleted member 4601

Hippos, in reality, are bad people and basically kill baby kangaroos because they are plotting to overtake the "dam u str8" hippo, invade the western side of London and the capital of Touch Our Bums, and build a super long sentence. Suddenly a huge butterfly flew over and destroyed the entire president's house as well as eating every cat it ever saw in the park doing barrel rolls. Later that day they went to McDonalds to eat some burgers with the god of sharks. That god married the butterfly. This angered the almighty pink potato, who destroyed the god of sharks, who ate hippos and Marnixxie's socks. While in Europe the bad hippos were planning to destroy the shark, every monkey, and pink potato. So, flying pizzas tried to stop Princess Bubblegum from helping the hippos and destroying things with paper spoons. Then Qubes started to stop the hippos to save the universe from them. This ended badly and hippos won and all of your precious earth was ruined. Then they moved to a galaxy far, far away where they hid in ruins. Inside of the "big blue star of ultimate doom", there was a earth ruin suction that sucked the impossible princess into Earth's remaining ruins. The impossible princess just sat down and looked nice because that's impossible. Anyhow, a wild earth ruin decided that she should destroy other planets. Without using any nuclear bombs, she took a slice of a banana and destroyed planets. She then sat on Hippo Temple. The temple nuked and destroyed everything. Then, a potato became a gangster and turned into the most majestic egg in the brand new earth. The egg was...... AN EARTH DESTROYER! So the gigantic earth destroyer destroyed the new earth. The angry god ate chicken nuggets because, his grammar smelt like GmKBot's posterior. Chickens started eating angry god nuggets. These gave him the worst flatulence until Marnixxie exploded, sleeping with his Cheerio box. Then a cute little monkey tickled our socks off. We started to create a cake filled with blueberry, pancakes and chocolate. After that, potato ate some pancakes and threw up. And the Earth decided to asplode. PikaMintieChu thunderbolted reality and exploded, leaving lots of pizza on its face with ten skimietears which ate its pet hippo Marn, which was gross! After Marn was digested, he flew through the skimietears into the golf ball made of poop. Afterwards, the skimietears decided to die. Suddenly, Marn escaped, puked 100 times, and killed all Marnixxies. They respawned and puked skimietears everywhere! Marnixxie decided to destroy golden potatoes with his. There once was a lurvley creeper who stopped sentences and never copied his amorphous poo. And he wondered, "I am stupid", for I forgot..... to change into a blue flying potato! Marnixxie killed the stupid creeper so he can a 8 year jail sentence for bad grammar. Pissed off, Marnixxie decided to explode and drink some Skooma, from Inon. "GO TO SLEEP BABY BEAR", said Momma Bear. But Marnixxie killed them. "Raise your dongers", said sir paceboys, who thrusted his gleaming Silver Sword, screaming "MY SPOON IS A BOMB!" into Marnixxie's pancreas, Marn finally died. "But Marnixxie's IMMORTAL!", yelled the Dragon; Marnixxie was reborn! Said nobody ever gonna give Marnixxie another life. "Never gonna let me die", said Marn to himself, as he ran to Rick Astley and mutilated him. Marn, feeling bad, mutilated MORE PEOPLE!, apologized to Astley, who was dead, and rapped so badly everyone died, including Marn, and he revived again, but it failed. Just Kidding! Anyways, Marn really died. His heart failed, his bladder exploded, and he respawned. Marnixxie no longer likes to play Minecraft. He plays Skyrim now, and hacks the game. The gamemakers of Skyrim are fine but are angry he spared Cicero while eating a carrot and some potatoes. Raise your hand and ask why Circero lived. Swate is really happy he lived, and yet others despised Cicero's antics. "Stop saying Cicero," said Faliara, but "Stop saying Cicerio," said Faliara again. I was slapped hard to the Moon made of incredible plot twists and evil stuff like Moon Bunnies. When the astronauts fought them, they turned into diamonds and exploded into a black hole filled with hippos and popcorn made with chocolate chips! They are very doesn't make sense. I slap Raxo222. Fus Ro Dah! The Dovahkiin shouted, and Skyrim crashed; Marnixxie was enraged. But then EA bought Blocktopia, and we got MineKart and sh*tty IGPs. Malcovent was devastated, and it exploeded. 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years later, SMP69 is opened, and Zombie Marn was the HC. The United Nations exploded, as well as Earth. Humans created a GIANT planet for themselves, made of TNT, that was indestructible. Marnixxie licked his potatoes and had Chocolate Ice Cream. The blue banana was in pain because he took painkillers. The TNT wouldn't explode, despite an explosive fart that killed hundreds and wounded none. Nyan Cat was floating in space biting Nyan Dog eating fluffy potatoes that go woof and have sparkles! Spoons are cool because they're awesome! Spoons are amazing but are susceptible, because they're explosive. Life is good. Malcovent was elected as Microsoft President because Bill Gates in reality cannot manage a corporation. Then, evil cows eat a burritoes and drink cola while dying. Mad at Danni122112 asploding, Malc fired him into the moon made of butter and marshmallow onions. It was delicious! Bunnies, made of cheese, inhabited this land of ninjas that breathe moon-air!
But moon-air poisoned all the Astronauts, but not bunnies, so they died. Later that day, their deaths were announced to Obama, who then said: "I am very sad about this, let them die."

mintie9

Reaction score
Hippos, in reality, are bad people and basically kill baby kangaroos because they are plotting to overtake the "dam u str8" hippo, invade the western side of London and the capital of Touch Our Bums, and build a super long sentence. Suddenly a huge butterfly flew over and destroyed the entire president's house as well as eating every cat it ever saw in the park doing barrel rolls. Later that day they went to McDonalds to eat some burgers with the god of sharks. That god married the butterfly. This angered the almighty pink potato, who destroyed the god of sharks, who ate hippos and Marnixxie's socks. While in Europe the bad hippos were planning to destroy the shark, every monkey, and pink potato. So, flying pizzas tried to stop Princess Bubblegum from helping the hippos and destroying things with paper spoons. Then Qubes started to stop the hippos to save the universe from them. This ended badly and hippos won and all of your precious earth was ruined. Then they moved to a galaxy far, far away where they hid in ruins. Inside of the "big blue star of ultimate doom", there was a earth ruin suction that sucked the impossible princess into Earth's remaining ruins. The impossible princess just sat down and looked nice because that's impossible. Anyhow, a wild earth ruin decided that she should destroy other planets. Without using any nuclear bombs, she took a slice of a banana and destroyed planets. She then sat on Hippo Temple. The temple nuked and destroyed everything. Then, a potato became a gangster and turned into the most majestic egg in the brand new earth. The egg was...... AN EARTH DESTROYER! So the gigantic earth destroyer destroyed the new earth. The angry god ate chicken nuggets because, his grammar smelt like GmKBot's posterior. Chickens started eating angry god nuggets. These gave him the worst flatulence until Marnixxie exploded, sleeping with his Cheerio box. Then a cute little monkey tickled our socks off. We started to create a cake filled with blueberry, pancakes and chocolate. After that, potato ate some pancakes and threw up. And the Earth decided to asplode. PikaMintieChu thunderbolted reality and exploded, leaving lots of pizza on its face with ten skimietears which ate its pet hippo Marn, which was gross! After Marn was digested, he flew through the skimietears into the golf ball made of poop. Afterwards, the skimietears decided to die. Suddenly, Marn escaped, puked 100 times, and killed all Marnixxies. They respawned and puked skimietears everywhere! Marnixxie decided to destroy golden potatoes with his. There once was a lurvley creeper who stopped sentences and never copied his amorphous poo. And he wondered, "I am stupid", for I forgot..... to change into a blue flying potato! Marnixxie killed the stupid creeper so he can a 8 year jail sentence for bad grammar. Pissed off, Marnixxie decided to explode and drink some Skooma, from Inon. "GO TO SLEEP BABY BEAR", said Momma Bear. But Marnixxie killed them. "Raise your dongers", said sir paceboys, who thrusted his gleaming Silver Sword, screaming "MY SPOON IS A BOMB!" into Marnixxie's pancreas, Marn finally died. "But Marnixxie's IMMORTAL!", yelled the Dragon; Marnixxie was reborn! Said nobody ever gonna give Marnixxie another life. "Never gonna let me die", said Marn to himself, as he ran to Rick Astley and mutilated him. Marn, feeling bad, mutilated MORE PEOPLE!, apologized to Astley, who was dead, and rapped so badly everyone died, including Marn, and he revived again, but it failed. Just Kidding! Anyways, Marn really died. His heart failed, his bladder exploded, and he respawned. Marnixxie no longer likes to play Minecraft. He plays Skyrim now, and hacks the game. The gamemakers of Skyrim are fine but are angry he spared Cicero while eating a carrot and some potatoes. Raise your hand and ask why Circero lived. Swate is really happy he lived, and yet others despised Cicero's antics. "Stop saying Cicero," said Faliara, but "Stop saying Cicerio," said Faliara again. I was slapped hard to the Moon made of incredible plot twists and evil stuff like Moon Bunnies. When the astronauts fought them, they turned into diamonds and exploded into a black hole filled with hippos and popcorn made with chocolate chips! They are very doesn't make sense. I slap Raxo222. Fus Ro Dah! The Dovahkiin shouted, and Skyrim crashed; Marnixxie was enraged. But then EA bought Blocktopia, and we got MineKart and sh*tty IGPs. Malcovent was devastated, and it exploeded. 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years later, SMP69 is opened, and Zombie Marn was the HC. The United Nations exploded, as well as Earth. Humans created a GIANT planet for themselves, made of TNT, that was indestructible. Marnixxie licked his potatoes and had Chocolate Ice Cream. The blue banana was in pain because he took painkillers. The TNT wouldn't explode, despite an explosive fart that killed hundreds and wounded none. Nyan Cat was floating in space biting Nyan Dog eating fluffy potatoes that go woof and have sparkles! Spoons are cool because they're awesome! Spoons are amazing but are susceptible, because they're explosive. Life is good. Malcovent was elected as Microsoft President because Bill Gates in reality cannot manage a corporation. Then, evil cows eat a burritoes and drink cola while dying. Mad at Danni122112 asploding, Malc fired him into the moon made of butter and marshmallow onions. It was delicious! Bunnies, made of cheese, inhabited this land of ninjas that breathe moon-air!
But moon-air poisoned all the Astronauts, but not bunnies, so they died. Later that day, their deaths were announced to Obama, who then said: "I am very sad about this, let them die." A Mintiechu was