The Sexy Youtube Videos Thread! - [Now with 100% less detergent]

Matt_Allen

Matterator
Reaction score
Website
heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com
2 videos to post, the camera work in the Way Back home video is phenomenal, as it shows lots of the great scenery as well as keeping the bike tricks in the shot, it blends very nicely in my opinion.
Also the song in the Inspired Bicycles one fits the video perfectly to the video and the moves at certain points in the song.
I hope these fit the theme of the thread.

Reactions: 1 person

EphemeralKap

Superior Sloth
Reaction score

Last year, Philips ran a contest called Parallel Lines in which they asked people to create a three-minute short film using only six lines of dialogue: :”What is that?”, “It’s a unicorn”, “Never seen one up close before”, “Beautiful”, “Get away, get away”, and “I’m sorry”. After more than 600 entries were submitted, director Ridley Scott selected the above film, titled “Porcelain Unicorn”, as the winner.

Also - Check this one out.

If this doesn’t make you want to travel, nothing will. :3

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
@Kap Seen the second video, I have to admit the first was amazing, given the restrictions.

Surprises me how many videos in the thread i've seen thusfar =P I'm not sure if its just because of me lurking in teamspeak or if im been on the net far too long.

Also, one video that gives me the same "spine shivers" as the porcelain unicorn one :3

• Agree
Reactions: Nazza1 and Thalassa

EphemeralKap

Superior Sloth
Reaction score
@Kap Seen the second video, I have to admit the first was amazing, given the restrictions.

Surprises me how many videos in the thread i've seen thusfar =P I'm not sure if its just because of me lurking in teamspeak or if im been on the net far too long.

Also, one video that gives me the same "spine shivers" as the porcelain unicorn one :3
That was a pretty deep video, amazing.

Have this.

Name

Distinguished
Donor
Reaction score
2 videos to post, the camera work in the Way Back home video is phenomenal, as it shows lots of the great scenery as well as keeping the bike tricks in the shot, it blends very nicely in my opinion.
Also the song in the Inspired Bicycles one fits the video perfectly to the video and the moves at certain points in the song.
I hope these fit the theme of the thread.

I've seen that first video before, good choice :)

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Even if i don't comment on all videos, making it job to watch all videos posted in this thread :3

For the 'move' one, i just found two more videos (Learn and eat!)

not as good imo but, well worth a watch.

Edit - oh, and be warned. the second video WILL make you incredibly hungry.