The reason for being completely out of the community recently...

Status
Not open for further replies.

erik1979

Reaction score
Glad your Okay! Was there any passengers in the car?
Nope, no passengers. I usually pick up my buddy who lives down the street but he happened to be sick on the day that this happened. Any other day of the week and he would have been sitting in that passenger seat. He never wears a seat belt, so chances are he would have died. Someone/something saved a few lives that day.

HadesHunter

Reaction score
Wow.. Quite the bad coincidence that both you AND your dad were in the same accident with the same outcome.

Glad you're alive, and I'm glad that your friend wasn't involved in it. I'm also glad things like this don't happen to me... I can't imagine the terror you must've felt while flipping over like that...

Knight365

Reaction score
This happened to my "aunt" she broke her leg and has no hair now sadly -.-

But back to you, I'm extremely glad that you survived the crash and at least survived in a good condition, I know how it's like to get in a car wreck. You should really consider yourself a lucky man.

CaramelCow

Reaction score
I guess we have two people in the community who are lucky to be alive. (I got a solid metal ball about as big as my fist in the head). Anyway merry xmas, hope you are feeling better soon, best of luck with your recoveries.
Note: Sorry if my writing is junk I am writing on an iPod with terrible internet connection.

Ahiya

Reaction score
Who knew people I know in a gaming community could get hurt like that. Glad you made it through, and I hope this won't happen again. You are one lucky guy.

erik1979

Reaction score
Thank you for the support from everyone. It is wonderful to see that even people you don't know in person still support you.

I have made a 100 percent recovery, and everything is back to normal now, for the most part anyway.

Reactions: balloon98
Status
Not open for further replies.