The Pesky Seaman Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Should we reveal the existence of our convo as a tidboit of evidence against Std? (He's lurking here as well as there).
I'm rethinking this, it might be better to keep tis a secret, but I'm interested as to what you all think.

Reaction score
I think we keep secret for now. I like this private area... Except all of mafia probably know about it (I'd assume the maf member would tell).

I wanna start pushing for an stf lynch again... would that look suspicious coming out of context? :p

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=#fff4e5]Wow [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#fff4e5]:([/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#fff4e5] I forget to watch this thread and everyone immediately declares that I'm mafia [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#fff4e5]:([/BCOLOR]
see my main therad post

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
I did track Fiesta night 1 and I did track Notty night 2. Both of them didn't do anything during the night so I'd assume considering my name came out, after tracking Fiesta, on the notice board that Fiesta is the rough sleeper but besides that. I've received nothing from my tracking.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
ok so pretty much, it's either me or Budgie and Budgie is going to be lie detected through Jk so we shall know soon!

AND another thing. It seems that we have an extra in this room that we never knew about! So Pesky Seaman Manager would you like to give us a message? How about you use the word 'Pesky' in one of your posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.