The Official Cult of the Lava God

Smaned

California Roll
Reaction score
As the last thread was wiped with the last forums, and I didn't keep a seperate member list, you'll have to post if you want to continue to be involved with the cult.

The cult of the mighty lava god!

The cult of the Lava God is a role-playing group meant to enhance the fun of playing on the server. Anyone may join, but they have to follow the rules or risk being outcast.

We, as the cult, acknowledge several things. First, that the Lava God is the almighty maker of the holy water that flows from the heavenly timers found throughout the server. Second, that water, one of most villainous substance ever created, is an abomination. And third, that the lava server is the greatest gift to mankind since fire. Cult members are expected to built Temples on a -fairly- regular basis, to be both friendly and kind to nonmembers, and to not troll members who appose your ideas.

First things first- Rules and Regulations
1. Follow all of the regular global and server player rules, failure to do so could lead to an outcast status and/or a ban from the server
2. Participate in cult activities, if and when you're availible. Staff are excused if their duty calls while participating.
3. Obey the Leaders.
4. Do not put water in lava temples. This can lead to outcast status.
5. Have fun, but don't take it overboard!
6. Staff trump any decision made by the leading authority on the server, assuming it is with issues with rules, and not just a cult practice.
7. Staff in the cult are expected to fullfill their staff duties first before their cult duties.
8. Share cookies/lives with other members freely. But use common sense, don't just give away half your cookies because someone wants them. Donate them if someone needs a life after sacrificing themselves, or something similar.

Member who do not follow these rules/break them consitantly face exile and disgrace. (Also a ban, if you break the server rules too.)

To join the cult, First, you have to ask either in this thread or in game. Then, you must pledge your allegiance to the cult, Sacrifice yourself to the Lava God, and participate in cult activities. Ranks in the cult go as follows:

Leader - Head Honcho. What he says, goes. Power - 100
Assistant leader - Assistant Head Honcho. What he says, goes unless Leader says otherwise. Power - 90
Chief Temple Builder - Given to people who are gifted builders/dedicated to the cult. Power - 80
Cult Historian - Given to people who are creative/dedicated to help come up with cult lore. Must clear with leader/Assistant leader for it to become official. Power -75
Temple Builder - Given to gifted individuals who have proved themselves when building temples, and are active in the cult. Power -60
Fanatical Cultist - Given to people who are whole-heatedly dedicated to the cult. Power- 60
Cultist - Ordinary cultist, regular rank. To be given after initiation Ritual. Power - 50
Initiate - New member of the cult. Power - 1
Outcast - Exiled member of the cult. Is not allowed in temples unless they are staff. Power - -100

Reactions: Thalassa and Tyrx

Smaned

California Roll
Reaction score
Cont...

Member List:
Smaned - Leader
RuleDaWorlds - Assistant Leader
copycat16 - Fanatical Cultist​
Sephhh - Cultist​
Meriia - Cultist​
MineMan5463 - Cultist​
ZombiePineapple - Cultist​
CaramelCow - Cultist​
Coops16 - Initiate​
Matthewson45 - Cultist​
Araidian - Initiate​
ironstag1 - Initiate​
JubJubers - Initiate​
Thalassa - Initiate​
Numberplay - Initiate​
Dragosh​
(More to come)​

Outcasts-​
SamuelRowe​

Reactions: matthewson45

Coops58

The Black Mesa Representative.
Reaction score
I would like to join your ranks in worshiping the great and almighty Lava God.

ironstag1

Reaction score
i am in for worshipping the mighty lava god
oh and i'm wondering about having no sponges as a rule?(except to unflood for staffs)

Thalassa

Reaction score
I don't think the Lava God likes me, as I'm usually the one behind the votes for throwing rocks at the Lava God, but I'll join ;)!

Reactions: Smaned

RuleDaWorlds

Reaction score
For the Members:

Common Activities Include:
-Creating A Temple To Worship The Almighty Lava God​
-Often includes Patterns in the bright colors, depicting the demise of everyone.​
-May include real lava or fake lava​
-Water is forbidden within the temples at all times. Elevators included.​
-Outcasts are forbidden within the temple walls, with a few exceptions. (Doesn't mean you can yell/Troll).​
-Cooperation is good. Cooperation leads to building. Lava god is pleased.​

-Chants (All right, we've never really done this, but why not?)​
-May be composed of real words or fake ones, as long as it isn't spam/clogging chat.​

-Sacrifice​
-Prove your worth to the Lava God!​
-May be any cult member; any non-cultists can only sacrifice themselves if they pledge allegiance to the god. Otherwise, they'll jump into a pile of orange goop with no effect.​
-Sacrificial pits are normally placed within the temple for convenience.​

RodeoClub

Reaction score
I want to join this sounds fun and cool and the Lava God rule's so i want to join

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
Oh mighty Lava God, may you smite those unworthy with your awesome might. And may those true prosper under thy rewarding watch.
Me in Numberplay's Temples = Sacrifices to the One.