The Maze

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score

HOW IT WORKS:
Enter the maze through iron doors at the front. Exit by finding the chest/hole and dropping down to a water pit. I will add new prizes everyday.

RULES:
Don't grief out in any way.
Don't abuse any flaws in it.

NOTE:
This is in its TESTING stage. Yes, its all cobblestone and ugly. If this works out fine after a few days and is well received I will make it look nicer. If you find a flaw in it or such just tell me! Any ideas would be nice as well :)

Coordinates:
1300, -400.

So, enjoy!​

Shmid

Reaction score
Very nice little maze. Could use a roof, torches, less passages that run into each other, other thing.

P.S. For those of you bad at coordinates, it's in between Esper and Hobbiton.

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
You may want an emergency escape button at the enterance jinks :L i had to break my way out the first time before manning up (with more supplies) and facing the maze :L

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
You may want an emergency escape button at the enterance jinks :L i had to break my way out the first time before manning up (with more supplies) and facing the maze :L
Tsk tsk! Whats a good maze if you don't fail some? I don't see why you should need to man up with anything besides food since I've added lights and a roof.

Do you think I should make a theme for this?
You can if you want! If it helps, I plan on making it themed out like a dungeon of sorts (redstone lights, cobble, mossy cobble and stone bricks, etc.).

Update V1.0: Added a roof and dim lighting!