The Market

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
What is The Market?
It will be a player run flea market of sorts, where people, villages and towns can have there own shops. There will be assigned dates that everybody can come and buy and sell.​
How to sign up?
There are 3 types of shops...​
Player run shops are for 1 player only, and will be 5x5 size.​
Village shops will be for 3 players, and be 7x7 size.​
Town size will be for 5 players, and be 10x10 size.​
MEMBERS OF VILLAGER/TOWN SHOPS CANNOT APPLY FOR A PERSONAL PLAYER SHOP.​
What can I sell?
Anything! You PM me on the forums before a event with what your selling and I'll place it in the thread.​
Player, village or town shop?​
Who are the players?​
Where is The Market?
I'm going to start building it as people apply. As soon as its ready for its first event the coordinates will be given.​
NOTE: I will have a nether portal and MAYBE Snowman would be willing to help me and set it up with the nether network? (I'll give you the tracks).​

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Er I suppose Ill throw something in here:

Player, village or town shop?: Town
Who are the players?: Could it be possible that any members from Crucia could sell as they pleased just as long as only five at a time?

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Er I suppose Ill throw something in here:

Player, village or town shop?: Town
Who are the players?: Could it be possible that any members from Crucia could sell as they pleased just as long as only five at a time?
Well if ALL Crucia members use it they wouldn't be eligible for a idividual shop. If thats fine then alright.

May people have a player stand and then chage to thier town stand if thier town makes one?
Yes.