The Many Choices in Mafia - Signups (Canceled)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
The Many Choices in Mafia
A new decision by Alisha and HKCaper

There are choices you make every day. Some or even most are trivial, others are life changing.

You have to live with the consequences of your choices.

Introduction

Welcome to another EscapeRestart Mafia adventure, I’m really excited to be hosting again and I’ve brought a new idea that should be quite fun <3

After signups are finished, every player will be given their role and subsequently offered a choice. The choice is the same for every person.

After everyone has made their choice, we go right to Night 1. Trust me, it’s better this way for this game.

Mechanics

- This game uses the Modular Mafia system I created a while ago, where actions and passive role abilities are split up into Powers and Traits, respectively. A role has a name, list of traits, list of powers, and a win condition. That’s it. A role template will be provided once the game begins.

- Scum get additional information about town to help themselves blend in.

- This setup is closed, so expect the unexpected. I know I've made my opinions and thoughts on game balance known many, many times in the past. But if you're coming into this game expecting me to be consistent and think you can get by with that, I'll just say this. Role does not equal alignment. You have no idea what you're getting into.

- Experience with Mafia games and games of deception is strongly recommended. Though, there is such a thing as too much experience, heh.

Signup Format

My favorite number for this setup is 14 players. I can do with a little less or a little more though! If you want to join, please sign up in the following format;

----
I have made the choice to participate and be active in this game.

(Include the last choice you made in your daily life)
----

Players
  1. Aqua
  2. ThatSirenLady
  3. Stranger from Myst Island
  4. Enderfive
  5. Timdood3
  6. Sessybessy

Last edited:

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Hi i'm a new player as well, I have made the choice to participate and be active in this game.

I chose to hide my face in my pillow after i realized my mistake in my initial sign up post
Added to the signups! Have fun with Mafia and hopefully you have many more moments like that when you play!

Status
Not open for further replies.