The light at the end of the dark tunnel.

Mia

Reaction score
This was a big shock to me, I didn't see this coming. You're one of my closest friends on Blocktopia and it is very saddening to see you go. Some of the best times I've had here was with you, I can never forget your terrible (well it was okay..) singing and funny nature. Youre one of the best ops and best friends in Blocktopia. I hope you can return after everything is set straight. It's been a good run mate,

Bye Natsunub ;-; (I will have to find Little Natsu to remind me of your beautiful singing <3)

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
NATSU IS LEAVING LIKE A WREEEEEECKING BAAAAALLLLLL
More seriously noplswai ;_;
I can't even remember when I met you but I hope you all the best in your grades and football and never stop singing, it's amazing I tell you x3
Now we don't have a Natsunub but at least we still have that wonderful video courtesy of Jivvi to remind us of your fabulous singing <3

nitasu987

Reaction score
OMG YOU GUYS. STOP MAKING ME CRY. IT'S ALREADY HARD DOING THIS ;_;

Damn, there should be a sorry rating ;-;

Natsu, we haven't connected that much but you've always been nice and a good bud on AoD. Sucks to see you go, as with all of the countless Blocktopians who move on from our community. Hang in there, keep fighting, and may the force be with you!

Suikae

Dat Typo Queen
Reaction score
Summer (aka Justin Bieber), I will miss you so much! You were so much fun to hang with, and a legit funny person, you always made people laugh no matter where you were- I know you always made me laugh! I hope you have a fun filled future waiting for you, because you definitely deserve it. c:

Frogg

Reaction score

NATS, I did not want this day to come, but you have got to do what Natsu's do, you were a great player in this community and it's sad to see you go, best of luck to you in your future endeavors!

See you around Nats. ~Frogg

Julia Hansen

Reaction score
well... the amount of times you called me a scrub, noob, etc. you were always a noob yourself.. yes your are nat... its actually quite sad to see your leaving, because you were a great bb op, and the same on aod! there was a lot of funny times, awk times, lol times, and most of all..YOU KILLING ME IN AOD times... i do hope that what your doing is what you want... because i can tell you right now, some people are actually happy your leaving. Some aren't, and some are really quite sad... i don't want this is get very long but, hope you decided right.. and best wishes for the future, but there is one thing i ask of you. BE ON TS! BE ON THE FORUMS! AND yeah.. i cant thing of any other stuff... :/ lol well anyways... before this gets awkward.. good luck for the future, and stuff ya ... bye good friend... you were classic on blacktopia and remember to come visit, you are probably one of my closest friends on the server and its very very sad for this to happen, keep on singing...bye Natsubros

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Hey Natsu, don't be discouraged as you leave. You've had a great impact on BB, AoD, and blocktopia at large. You should be proud of what you've done here. Good luck on this next stage of your life, and don't forget that we'll be around if you ever want to visit or return outright. Best wishes man!

Cstar

The Dark Knight
Reaction score
I come back from London and I see this....y u make me cri evry tim. You were a great friend and a great staff member. Bye nub

katthepretzel

Reaction score
*sigh*
Although you called me an absolute noob quite a lot, you were an awesome staff member and it's actually quite sad to see you leave. You were a great person to just talk to if I was bored. I always thought you were funny and I still do so now. It was cool to talk to you on teamspeak/ Skype. Thanks for being the awesome person you are, talia/Natalie/Natalia/Natsu/fatsu <3 Keep in touch k?

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
....... I was really hoping i would be able to remove your name from my graveyard when the rumors of your derpature started spreading...
Hey, just a quick note that necroposting is not allowed on the forums. This is when you post on a thread that has been last posted on over a month ago, like this post here. Please do be careful in the future - a message like this could be posted on the person's wall or by sending a PM to them. Thanks!