The light at the end of the dark tunnel.

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
Yeah, as the title suggests, I've found the light at the end of the dark tunnel.

That general 'My god I love this place, I'll never leave it' feeling has gone. It sucks that I have to do this, but too much negativity has rosen around Blocktopia. While I know there are many great and kind players out there, there are also equally bad players. I simply can't have fun or staff with comfort when I don't even like the place anymore. Buildbox has been an amazing server for me, and the most influential server as well. The staff is great, not to mention we have a great Controller and Admin to lead us. However, the same can't go for AoD. I feel great finally letting this out, but it had to be said sometime. Now, I hate to leave all of a sudden but I just couldn't handle it anymore. I will deeply miss all the players here, but I will be in contact through Steam or Skype if you want to. (Steam username: Natsu, the one with the Malaysian flag)

Now I suppose this is the part where I enter all the credits to the most influential/best of friends I've ever had in this community. But a meagre list of friends is nothing compared to all those great and unforgettable memories we've had together, and I'm sure we'll remember each other well. I will be on TeamSpeak now and then to catch up with friends. I can barely hold my tears in as I type this, so I think I should simply end it here.

P.S: Apologies to all the members of Liavek and MarsKid for what I've done, leaving this all at a standstill. I just can't handle it anymore, and I need to get better IRL. My football skills and grades have been going down somewhat lately, and I can't stand it any longer, so I have to do this. Apologies once again.

In case we don't see one another again, goodbye.

-Natsu

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Natsu :c You know I consider you as one of my great friends inside this community. Thanks for all the great times we had. I will for sure miss you. Just remember no matter where you go in life you'll always encounter not so good persons. You just need to ignore them and show them that it can't get to you. You're a strong guy!

I hope you visit sometime! Love you <3

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
Natsu :c You know I consider you as one of my great friends inside this community. Thanks for all the great times we had. I will for sure miss you. Just remember no matter where you go in life you'll always encounter not so good persons. You just need to ignore them and show them that it can't get to you. You're a strong guy!

I hope you visit sometime! Love you <3
I will, and thanks for the motivation! <3

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Even though I call you nub alot of times I always mean <3.

Hope to see you come back, I'll miss you and it will surely be diffrent without you. Good luck in your life Natsu.
Does this mean I'll get custody of Notsu? >=D

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Natsu, Natsu, Natsu. It's been a ride and a half, aha. We've always joked around on TS, had some fun especially in our Singing contests, and also, called you "Co-Builder" for the fuck of it.

You were a great BB Op and AoD Trusted, and there will never be a replacement for you in either league. I do hope you'll stick around the Forums (And definitely TeamSpeak!)

Thanks, also, for being an excellent Builder for Liavek. We wouldn't have what we would without an influence by you.

Stay classy, Natsu.
;)

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Natsunub... You were really someone. Those times on teamspeak were some of the most fun times for me. I'm just sad I couldn't talk to you more. I wish you luck with your football and grades and I'll be sure to message you on steam once in awhile. Goodbye Natsu, I'll miss you.

Pim

Reaction score
Sigh, Natsu...
As much as I hope you will just take a break, instead of leaving forever, I guess this will be a goodbye.
I can't thank you enough for the joy you brought to me and this community, and how much I will miss you.
Please make the best of it, and please stay in touch on the forums.
Goodbye, my friend.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Natsu...D:
Good-bye friend. I'm deeply sorry for how you're feeling, nobody should have to feel that way here. I hope leaving is a good decision for you and you get your football skills/grades back up. Have a great life, Natsu! You were a great staff member and are a great person!
I'll stay in touch through steam, though! :D

Kordra

Reaction score
Natsu, who were the VERY FIRST PERSON I ever met on Blocktopia. We met on AoD and I refused to fight and you started to get really annoyed with me xD. We have always been really good friends and I have always enjoyed spending time with you.. You're a really funny guy and an overall great person, and I cant say that about many people. We will always be great friends, please stop by on TeamSpeak so we can talk.. You will not be forgotten.

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Shanebat1, you're sending you're goodbyes I hope?

Also as for mine, we haven't seen each other in a long while but I wish all the best for you, Natsu. Take Care, and please for our sakes don't forget about Blocktopia completely.

And as the final four words you may see from me for a frightfully long time, old friend,

Hats off to You!! :)

OgroovysamO

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't do emotional goodbye speeches, that's not my style, but I'm gonna miss you buddy. We had a lot of fun on AoD and it was always great to hang out with you on TS. It's the end, but the moment has been prepared for. I'll seeya around, buddy :)

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
Nat, you were one of my best friends in BT. I remember when we first met on AoD. It was a really fun day. I'll never forger those moments in TS when we talked about everything! Thank you for being an awesome friend. I will never forget you, Nat.
Good Bye darling.
Stay Classy <3

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Honestly, i'm afraid i cannot be polite purely under the guise of being nice to someones that's leaving.

You were an operator who, in his own words had a "good controller and admin", so why is it that you left all your criticism/useful feedback to the very last moment before you left, rather than actually communicating this with the people who are meant to take that feedback and act upon it?

Don't get me wrong im sad that you're leaving, but It's hard to feel sympathy when half of your leaving post is being used as a basis to launch hit-and-run criticism just as you leave. I might be hard to talk to but i know for a fact that neither the directors or admins we have would ever shy away from taking on constructive feedback.

I'm sorry to see you go , but I just can't help but feel you're asking the impossible when you expect other people to read your thoughts like that.

Criticism aside, have a good year. And naturally thank you for your services Natsu, It's simply a shame it had to end on this note.

Shanebat1

Reaction score
FUCCKKK Natsu ill miss you and your laughing at titans, co-builder status, and singing on ts. Now I wont be able to whip my members, or talk about attack on titan with you :c. On a more serious note, Natsu you were one of the nicest Operators ive met on blocktopia, and one of the best builders ive seen yet, I really am saddened to see you go, and I hope you come back one day in the future :c. Ill have to be whipping onfire from now on.

YOU BETTER FUCKING COME BACK (INSERT GOOD SIGN-OFF PHRASE HERE)