Status
Not open for further replies.

Duderox999

Reaction score
Name of map: The Library
Author: Duderox999
Size: 60x60
Map boundary: 30
Kits: Human: Warrior(Stonesword, 3 Bread) Arhcher(Bow, 16 arrows) Support(64 Bread) Hider(Wood sword, 20 bread)
Hunter: Warrior(Ironsword) Archer (Bow, 32 Arrows)
Random or choose kits?: random
Notes: Dont immediately dismiss it for size. Its around 5 stories, and alot bigger than you think. I put alot of work into this, and would really appreciate it. Thanks -Duderox999
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?lnw6ar5bulol5pa

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
What does the inside of the map feature? Is it just a library or is there places for Survivors to hide? To me the screenshots make the map look a tad plain. Is there any hidden chests, or open chests, ect?

Numberplay

Reaction score
Size: 60x60
Huh i think the minimum size is 64x64​
Map boundary: 30
They mean, what block do you use to mark the boundary?​
In this case, the sponge at the top of the map.​
Notes: Dont immediately dismiss it for size. Its around 5 stories, and alot bigger than you think. I put alot of work into this, and would really appreciate it. Thanks -Duderox999
Looking at the pictures, It doesn't feel big enough. We clearly see that you put effort in decorating the place but it still lack the space for humans to run.​
After downloading it and testing it, here's what i think could make the map better.​
-Don't make all rooms mazes.​
-many entrances and exits for everyplace.​
-no darkness basement​
-no diamond sword in that basement, in fact, don,t put every weapon/armor there.​
-Add more to the exterior, it's too plain and will definitely be unused by the humans.​

You could add a lot more to it.

Duderox999

Reaction score
Yes, there are a few things that make this map unique. There is a large maze that is underneath the library, and that does in fact contain the chests you were talking about. Nothing huge in em, but there's plenty there ;)
Secondly, the upper floors provide plenty of hiding places due to the nature of a library. Many shelves, several floors, a maze, and a tower make this map special. And Numberplay, I wasn't initially planning to HAVE an exterior, but thanks alot, I'll add more to it, and no, those rooms aren't mazes. They are simply places to make it a little easier for the humans to survive. Anyways, suggestions are being considered, im off to edit it. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.