Favorite 3D Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HeroOfTime125

Reaction score
The Legend of Zelda

It's dangerous to go alone. Take this! A Legend of Zelda thread! :D

Hello, and welcome to Blocktopia's Legend of Zelda thread!

I created this thread as a place for my fellow Blocktopians to chat about things going on in the Zelda universe!

If you do not know what The Legend of Zelda is, I can explain.

The Legend of Zelda is an action-adventure video game franchise published and developed by Nintendo. The series was born in 1986, by Shigeru Miyamoto. The first game, The Legend of Zelda, was launched on the Famicom in Japan, and in 1987, in North America and Europe, on the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES). It featured the tale of a young boy, clad in green, armed only with a wooden sword and shield, on a quest through out the mystical land of Hyrule. Along the way, he collects pieces of a mystical piece of power, the Triforce, in order to slay the sorceror, Ganon, and save the princess, Zelda.

After this initial game, the series has continued to grow and evolve over the years. The most recent adventure is Skyward Sword for the Wii, and a new game, A Link Between Worlds, due out this November on the Nintendo 3DS. And, The Wind Waker HD headed to the Wii U this October.

Official history stuff aside, I hope everybody here has a good time and enjoys talking about it. So, discuss! :)

Remember, it's a secret to everybody. ;)

Reactions: FrenchSanta12

Jeff0521

OPtimistic
Reaction score
^^ I would love to be a part of this thread.

Zelda was my game of choice when I was little, starting with my first which was "Zelda: A Link to the Past". It was beautiful and I remember being scared as a child of the army men who would come after you if you talked to certain people in Kakariko. Yes, I was literally terrified. It has been one of my favorite Zelda games since, and it will always stay at the top of my list. My next game being Ocarina of time, which is also a masterpiece.

I love the gameplay, the story, the music, the everything. I actually know how to play a lot of Zelda songs on piano, and no not just the 3 note songs x]

Zelda has actually been my all time favorite game series my whole life. I am a huge fan and I will continue to buy every Zelda game that comes out. c: