The Last Meeting Recap

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
It was fun you guys.
Really. Everything was outstanding.
We've left an indent in Primordia, with our outstanding memorials like Rothwildir, to our amazing players.
Although I have only been the leader for not even a month, I just want to say how proud I am of how hard everyone has worked, and all of the fun we've had too. ;)
So for the fun of it, I made awards for everyone active in Dagon. Pretty fun stuff to read through!

Promotions:
This is more of a personal thought and the servers ending soon, but:
TheFurion101 to DagonSpawn
Baker93 to General
JELLOMIX to General
Kelz22 to DagonSpawn
These players in my eyes, should of had this rank earlier.
They have contributed too much to Dagon to be honest. TOO MUCH.

As for the fun... Well I put something funny together.
Best Couples:
IamGreg07 + tamrawr
Araidian + 63LittlePiggy63

Class Clown:
Shande

Most Intimidating (AKA: Makes babies cry):
Brickwolf

Most Likely to Bash in a head:
Malacath

TR0LLZ4R:
Baker93

Whos your buddy?:
TheFurion101, aleeyana

Puntastic:
IamGreg07

This is Scotland. Not Primordia:
scotty12345

Attack First, Think Later:
nazza1, BrickWolf, raxo2222

Most Creative:
Kelz22, JELLOMIX

Most likely to die from a creeper:
aleeyana

Chiiilllllll:
digitalmez, scotty12345, dutchmanflies

WHEN I GROW UP, I WANT TO CAPS JUST LIKE YOU:
Iguana, Araidian
Best Dagon Leader:
Shande
\o/

JELLOMIX

Reaction score
Damn... It's been so much fun and thanks for all the kudos Mr. Araidian. This is the only MC server (other than solitude) I've ever played, and I loved it! Dagon was in my opinion the best family, not only for our skill and accomplishments, but for the general caliber of the individuals in the family. You're all great folk and my only regret is that I won't get the chance to know you all better! Best of luck to everyone in Minecraft and more importantly in the real world!

It's been a pleasure.
-JELLOMIX

• Love
Reactions: Malacath

KelzE22

Reaction score
Ah, man... I'm so sad! And just when Roth was finished... For what its worth, I'll miss you guys! I hope a new server like Primordia comes up; you know Jello and I will be there! Oh, and thanks for the rank-up, albeit short-lived...

:cry::cry::cry: <--- That's me right now.

Love you guys!
Kelz

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
Malacath

Lolwat, stop right there criminal scum! @Araidian Meh, by the way, I'm not really devastated by the fact Primordia closes. It's more that most of the Dagon people are from Lava and I'm not a lavaplayer (I can't play it, I don't like it < OPINION!) So the contact will be less with you guys. Even though there are other smaller servers it will be less. And that sucks. I'm calling for a grouphug, I don't give a flying fuck, I want a grouphug. NOW

JELLOMIX

Reaction score
Absolutely GMK! The only reason I built any of that was for people to enjoy it and I would love to see the city used again in the future! As long as I can snag a copy of it in it's current state, I give you permission to use it in any way you see fit.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Malacath

Lolwat, stop right there criminal scum! @Araidian Meh, by the way, I'm not really devastated by the fact Primordia closes. It's more that most of the Dagon people are from Lava and I'm not a lavaplayer (I can't play it, I don't like it < OPINION!) So the contact will be less with you guys. Even though there are other smaller servers it will be less. And that sucks. I'm calling for a grouphug, I don't give a flying fuck, I want a grouphug. NOW
I've been in Dagon more times than half the people that are Dagon members, so I'm hugging you all as well. :inlove:

KelzE22

Reaction score
Yep, yep! Take Rothwildir! That actually makes me feel better to know that our work will still be used. Thanks!

Kelz

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Primordia may not close for another 2 weeks, that's 2 more meeting recaps. OMGIRUINEDYOURTHREAD.

JELLOMIX

Reaction score
Well lucky for us that any meetings after this are completely useless since anything decided in said meetings will be nullified upon the destruction of the server.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Well lucky for us that any meetings after this are completely useless since anything decided in said meetings will be nullified upon the destruction of the server.
Anything said in all of the previous meeting will also be nullified, including this ;)

Reactions: JELLOMIX