The Jedi Council

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score

Mikey enters the room. He puts his lightsaber on the table, and sighs after a long day of relentlessly exploring the never ending lands of Discordia. He sees his comrades hard at work, in the new founded settlement of The Jedi Council of Discordia. He settles down with his Jedi pals and prepares some Fizzbrew for a large game of Jedi poker. ~
The Council:

[Master]Mikey

[Master]superstein

[Master]SparklyMuffinz

[Master]davidjl123

[Master]jeff0521

[Master]Jubjubers

[Master]The_Phantom

This clan is invite only! If you’re interested in joining PM one of the members!

11/3/2013: The clan is founded by superstein and Mikey.
11/3/2013: Thread is posted on forums with help from Mikey, superstein, davidjl123, and jeff0521. SparklyMuffinz joins as well.
11/4/2013: Jubjubers, Sploorky, Shande, 63LittlePiggy63 has joined the council. One available spot left.
12/15/2013: Shande and Sploorky left. Taken off the council.
12/15/2013: The_Phantom joins the council.
12/21/2013: Piggy kicked for being not strong enough.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAQ:

Who are we?:

The Jedi Council is a small group of friends on Dusk of Discordia. We mostly are around to share jokes and fun with each other, we do not like drama or too much seriousness.

What can I do to join?:

There is no ‘official’ way to get into this clan, it is an invite only clan with a small amount of members. If you are a friend of anyone on the team, feel free to shoot a PM over to someone in The Jedi Council.

What does the Jedi Council do?:

The Jedi Council first and foremost oversee Discordia as a whole. They are the eyes, ears, and heart of the land. They do anything from travel the open roads to farm in the nice home of the Jedi Council.

Are you serious? What is this?:

Of course, the Jedi Council is a serious clan but oriented around fun rather than drama. If you like fun and good laughs, you will adore the folks at The Jedi Council.

Allies?: Everyone; we are the most friendly Jedi you will ever come across.
Enemies?: No one, we come in peace in the good name of Discordia.

nitasu987

Reaction score
Holy Hell in the name of the Force I really don't know what to do.. I wanna join you guys, but also Elyria... Can I be the Elyrian Jedi Master? Is that possible?
What choice is there? Elyria all the way why joint hese little magic the gathering wannabes? They clearly don't know the first thing about proper survival. They'll just wave their disco glow sticks and their little drunken clown magic tricks.

haha I see your point oh grand and mighty sir. Hail Elyria! (Jedi are still cool tho)

Reactions: Henry

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
Holy Hell in the name of the Force I really don't know what to do.. I wanna join you guys, but also Elyria... Can I be the Elyrian Jedi Master? Is that possible?
What choice is there? Elyria all the way why joint hese little magic the gathering wannabes? They clearly don't know the first thing about proper survival. They'll just wave their disco glow sticks and their little drunken clown magic tricks.
I hope this is a joke, and if not - I don't even know who you are so I don't really care

Reactions: Henry
D

DarkHender

I have to compliment this clan, one of my two favourites so far.