The Imperial Legion

DrGemMiner

Reaction score
Disembarking from the weathered vessel, the one that had ventured through the crashing waves of Elysium to reach Discordia, Biblius walked along the wooden boardwalk towards the main area of commerce in the harbour. Closely followed by his advisors, he was abruptly stopped as a crashing sound of drums quickly called all in the area to make way for the oncoming force. Shortly after soldiers marched through the wide passage cleared out for them, dressed in roman armor, they confused those who had recently arrived from Elysium.
"Who are they?" Biblius heard from one of his advisors, replying swiftly he returned "They are us..."
We all knew this would happen, someone would replace Sancti with another (hopefully) sizeable clan which hopes to build on the success of its predecessor. Following Sancti I have decided to use their famous "satellite" system, but not in the original way. Using the Elder Scrolls as the theme of my Clan, each satellite will be a city relating to one of the ten races of Skyrim. Some may be wondering why I speak of "The Imperial Legion". Consider this more of a nation thread, "The Imperial City"is the name of the Capital of our Nation and the undisputed capital of Discordia. The theme for the city is alike its counterpart in Oblivion from the Elder Scrolls series.​
Positions in The Imperial City
Soldier - The Main Front of The Imperial Legion​
Farmer - An Army Marches on It's Stomach!​
Merchant - Fulfill your role in the Merchant District!​
Arena Master - Organize Gladiator fights in the arena. (Only one slot available, be quick!)​
Noble - Convey the General opinion of your district. (Only one per District, 6 Districts)​
Shipwright - Build ships and run the Imperial Harbour​
Blacksmith - Supply the Legion with fine steel!​
More Positions soon to Come!!!
Example Application for Jobs
In-Game Name : DrGemMiner​
Job Applied for : Emperor (Don't put this xD)​
Why should you be picked : Because I started this Clan and I think I should be the rightful ruler of Discordia.​
Allies
Barons of Discord
Articlave
Satellites
Enemies
Elyria

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
I'm part of the lore, but our clans aren't actually connected.

To reiterate, since people keep asking me:

THE SANCTI EMPIRE WILL NOT BE CONTINUING TO DUSK OF DISCORDIA. PLEASE READ THE FORUMS BEFORE ASKING ME. IF THE IMPERIAL LEGION SUCCEEDS TO BE AN EMPIRE, POWER TO THEM, BUT THEY ARE NOT SANCTI. PLEASE RESPECT THIS AS A NEW SETTLEMENT THAT MAKES REFERENCES TO MY OWN FORMER CLAN. THANK YOU.

Also caps, because yelling is the only real way to politely convey messages you've said a million times.

Dmitris

Reaction score
I hope Kingdom of Antaria will have not war with you cause i got an game Mount and Blade which there is
Kingdom of Antaria and they fight a lot eachother with the Imperial Legion but i think we would be allies :D

DrGemMiner

Reaction score
Pretty much abandoned.
I am now working on Asgard seeing as my best builds are always Scandinavian looking XD.
Asgard has an island directly south of spawn, quite near DGH and Nighthawks.
This project was just to big for one person to build by theirself.

Edit : I'm going to fix my signature soon XD

• Informative
Reactions: Notme