The Ho-Ho-Holiday Giveaway, The Third

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Since we didn't all die yesterday, and the holidays are continuing as planned, I think it's time for another one of these:

The Ho-Ho-Holiday Giveaway, The Third

Just because I don't hang around here as much, doesn't mean I don't still love you all. So, to celebrate three years of me being here and doing these giveaways, I'm giving away two games to the first two people who post at midnight on the 25th (after 11:59 PM EST Dec. 25th, to clear any possible confusion). To keep track of the time of the contest, which happens in EST, use this clock.

As for prizes:

First Place:

Saints Row: the Third

Be the first recorded post on or after midnight and win a copy of Saints Row: the Third, one of my favorite games in my collection.
Please note, I picked out this game before the Humble Bundle went on sale, so if you already bought it there and you win, you may either:

A) Trade with second place's prize (with their permission)
-or-
B) Give it to a friend, family, hobo, anyone one else to spread the Holiday Spirit.

Second Place:

Audiosurf

Be the second recorded post on midnight or after and win a copy of Audiosurf, another favorite of mine. Same as first place, if you already own the game, you may do either of the above.

And even if you don't win, stick around to watch a special live stream of:

One of my traditions, every year I watch Ed, Edd n' Eddy's Jingle Jingle Jangle and I thought to myself, "why not share my favorite show with my favorite community?"
So stick around for the event which will be happening 30 minutes after (12:30 AM EST Dec. 26th) over on USTREAM (Warning: the quality is not the best, so don't expect HD).

Good luck everyone!

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
And even if you don't win, stick around to watch a special live stream of:

One of my traditions, every year I watch Ed, Edd n' Eddy's Jingle Jingle Jangle and I thought to myself, "why not share my favorite show with my favorite community?"
Dude.
This is the greatest tradition.
Why can't I have the ability to stay awake until 12:30am.
I probably won't be trying for the games, (I also can't stay awake until 12am >_>). Goodluck to everyone, though!

• Agree
Reactions: Refresh100

Thymos

Thy Friendly Moose
Reaction score
Erm... thats a good question to be answered xD. I thought it was tonight, since tonight will be the beginning of Christmas. :confused: