The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
because she was following you

because i think you started it for malicious reasons and they jumped on assuming you were onto something (plus again you went on to misunderstand another two things i said)
but why do you think they just innocently thought i was onto something

in order to think i was onto something they would have to agree with my points

yet you sussed me for those points being a 'reach'

so why not boooo

and idc about the other 2 times im talking about when it was the first time, you said i was scum because of it but didn't say boooo was

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Vote Count ;D

hipmeow - 3 (Infected_alien8_, HKCaper, Nottykitten) [E-7]
Good Skele - 1 (PokeSvorlds) [E-9]
PokeSvorlds - 1 (Stranger from Planet 9) [E-9]

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
vote me so i can CLAIM AND END THIS
you know what, we need some fresh movement up in here. so id say hip claiming rn isnt such a bad idea

meanwhile im not sure if inffy is doing that thing where they just flood a person with question and letting everything just be drowned in the muckus, or if hip is actually scum and inffy is rightfully onto him.

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

hipmeow

Reaction score
but why do you think they just innocently thought i was onto something

in order to think i was onto something they would have to agree with my points

yet you sussed me for those points being a 'reach'

so why not boooo
i mean again this whole argument was a misunderstanding so i just assumed they saw this thing the same way, also my main reasoning for suspecting you isnt even this reason anyway and you suckered me into defending it you monster. the reason i think ur scum is because of ur constant misunderstanding which i believe is you trying to make me out to be maf

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
you know what, we need some fresh movement up in here. so id say hip claiming rn isnt such a bad idea

meanwhile im not sure if inffy is doing that thing where they just flood a person with question and letting everything just be drowned in the muckus, or if hip is actually scum and inffy is rightfully onto him.
Do you have a vice like Inf that activates/deactivates depending on if a certain condition is met?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
but why would i have been almost murdered then!
assuming it was mafia and not an SK or something
and assuming it wasnt just someone who robbed the bunny from my inventory
since my post against you would surely look like an obvious fake thing to them
idk i dont really want to think too much about that since there are so many possibilities for it at this point

e.g. vig kill, sk kill, accident (drivers), maf thought you were strong role, your item was stolen and the kill was prevented otherwise etc

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
but why would i have been almost murdered then!
assuming it was mafia and not an SK or something
and assuming it wasnt just someone who robbed the bunny from my inventory
since my post against you would surely look like an obvious fake thing to them
let me see, so your vice was the bunny thing right, and the bunny is now gone, which leads to believe that you were targetted and the bunny died in your place. also, when the bunny was alive you were able to get a nightchat with someone, but now the bunny is dead, not anymore.
also, you received different items?

hipmeow

Reaction score
yeah i give up waiting anyway, im pretty sure ender said hes going to vote for me too and i dont see anyone else being another target for a lynch plus everyone hopefully has had a chance to bring up anything important so:

im (copying oog so incase of RID killer)
i give out top tier lip balm to peeps who i visit and to people who visit urs truely (i have no clue what the lip balm does but i cant see how it would harm someone)
last night i gave notty some lip balm
my vice is (begone VID killer)
if i visit two people in a row then whoops i cant visit someone the next night nor will i give out any more lip balm to people who visit.

• ❤
Reactions: Nottykitten

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean again this whole argument was a misunderstanding so i just assumed they saw this thing the same way, also my main reasoning for suspecting you isnt even this reason anyway and you suckered me into defending it you monster. the reason i think ur scum is because of ur constant misunderstanding which i believe is you trying to make me out to be maf
idc about now

i care about back then, when i pushed on you, you said i was scummy for it

how can you think boooo is town because they 'saw this thing the same way' yet me scum for it

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
let me see, so your vice was the bunny thing right, and the bunny is now gone, which leads to believe that you were targetted and the bunny died in your place. also, when the bunny was alive you were able to get a nightchat with someone, but now the bunny is dead, not anymore.
also, you received different items?
ya, but its also a possibility that someone just deleted it from my inventory but seeing as it disappeared on the same night where there were 0 kills its almost definite that i was MURDERED
and ya i got 2 new items (as in 2 separate items)

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Do you have a vice like Inf that activates/deactivates depending on if a certain condition is met?
mhm you seem eager to get to know more about my vice, oh well since it seems we all got night powers i dont think there is a harm in saying that my vice is like that. if a condition is met, i get to do something, if not, i dont.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
yeah i give up waiting anyway, im pretty sure ender said hes going to vote for me too and i dont see anyone else being another target for a lynch plus everyone hopefully has had a chance to bring up anything important so:

im (copying oog so incase of RID killer)
i give out top tier lip balm to peeps who i visit and to people who visit urs truely (i have no clue what the lip balm does but i cant see how it would harm someone)
if i visit two people in a row then whoops i cant visit someone the next night nor will i give out any more lip balm to people who visit.
what item did you get (just give some hints that make it vague enough to not be able to guess it but also a rough idea)

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
what are they
OK so I initially suspected Notty + Booo to be a team. Notty because I thought she was scum, and Boo because I thought it was likely they were teamed with Notty and acted a little weird. But when Moog (who I'm assuming is 100% town because their claim) said they thought it was very likely for Notty to be town & their claim seemed very belivable, then I was sold.

This left me with 17 players, 9 whom I feel is too inactive atm for me to form a strong opinion on them. Booo I am neutral on dont really find them that suspicious anymore (imho they don't make much sense but I feel like they're not that scummy as I initially thought). Hip I feel is town mostly because ngl I don't think a mafia would've done what they did last day (voting even when their townreading them), as I don't think a mafia would've risked that. What I believed about Poke (them being town) I still believe in from yesterday. My read on Tim is the same from yesterday (town). Stranger I felt neutral-minor town last day but now IDK I feel more neutral about them.

If I exclude me (for obvious reasons), by proccess of elimination I'm left with you (Inffy) and Ender. Inffy has felt weird this game although I initially thought they were town, however when I stopped jumping over *some* of their posts I didn't really get any Inffy-vibes, yet admittedly I didn't get any scum-vibes either so I'm like 50/50 on Inffy. About Ender: When looking back they mostly seemed interested in Tim claiming and Inffy seemed to agree with Ender on those points. When I read it I could 100% feel a connection between Inffy and Ender which makes me believe they could be both be maf. Of course my read may be trash but at least that's how I felt.

hipmeow

Reaction score
i care about back then, when i pushed on you, you said i was scummy for it

how can you think boooo is town because they 'saw this thing the same way' yet me scum for it
because back then i thought you were both scummy but afterwards i dont think either of you were scummy based off this HENCE why i keep saying the reason i think ur scum now is because of the misunderstanding which booo wasnt doing but you were

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
This is true I did gain a singular lip balm.

Claim your trigger at least

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
because back then i thought you were both scummy but afterwards i dont think either of you were scummy based off this HENCE why i keep saying the reason i think ur scum now is because of the misunderstanding which booo wasnt doing but you were
yet you never said boooo was scummy did you (do quote me if im wrong), and even if you did you focused all your attention on me even before i misunderstood you a second time

Status
Not open for further replies.