The happy horse shop!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Tired of walking for miles on DoD? Need a companion to keep give you company? Want to be able to say 'Hey guys, I have a horse!'? Well, you've come to the right place! That's right, I'm selling horses! The horse will be a brown horse, looking something like this (leg color may vary and back may sometimes be fury):

The price? Either one saddle or 5 diamonds. Preferably one saddle, but obviously not many people have a spare saddle.
The horse will come without a saddle or a lead for the time being, so you will have to supply them. However, once I get enough saddles they will come with one (and very soon leads). So selling a saddle to me will help my shop grow and please you, the customer!

How will you get your horse? Simply PM me stating a date/time (I will try my best to make it however we may have to alter it a bit if I can't) and we will meet at spawn at that time. You, the customer, will give me my diamonds/saddle before I get off of my horse, take my saddle back from it and give the horse to you.

I will edit this post when I am able to supply saddles/leads.
Thanks!

Note: The happy horse shop will not take any responsibility if the customer is injured/killed during the trip to/back from spawn. If the customer loses their horse due to their own actions taken they will not receive a refund.