The Greatest Song Ever?!?!

juwayyid

Reaction score
Hey AOD-ers and all other Blocktopians! Juwayyid here, again!

Today, I am proud to present MWC's newest video! Only this time, it is a music video to an original song by our own member, Kenyor!

The song is called "Me Love" and is a song about a grand journey to find the one you love who waits for you to come to her. Or him if you roll that way I guess..

Anyway, here is the video! Hope you enjoy!

Also, I'd just like to add that if anyone of you guys ever feel that you have an epic story or film idea that would make a great minecraft movie, let us know! You can PM me and we can talk about getting it started and produced. You are all welcome to help out anytime you like!

Thanks for AOD as well Blocktopia! I just can't get enough of it!

Faliara

Reaction score
Um... I like all of the songs. But for the first one... Can you explain to me what happened at the end?
And also, try listening to Live Again by metajoker and... Someone else I forgot. It's nice... So nice I could just fall asleep...

Zzzzzz...

EDIT: How exactly is this old, M_B_H?

Edit 2: SERIOUSLY, HOW IS THIS OLD?!

Edit 3: aWHY THE HENS DO YOU KEEP RATING IT OLD?! I DON'T SEE HOW THIS IS OLD!

juwayyid

Reaction score
At the end of the minecraft one? The woman uses an ender pearl to teleport before her love shows up. When he finally finds her, she teleports away.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Um... I like all of the songs. But for the first one... Can you explain to me what happened at the end?
And also, try listening to Live Again by metajoker and... Someone else I forgot. It's nice... So nice I could just fall asleep...

Zzzzzz...

Faliara, to answer your question. Those players rated it old because you had a slight necropost, that being you posted a month and 9 days after the last post, (it was not a true one because it was on topic and brought helpful information [it even revied the thread]).

• Love
Reactions: Notme

Faliara

Reaction score

Zzzzzz...

Faliara, to answer your question. Those players rated it old because you had a slight necropost, that being you posted a month and 9 days after the last post, (it was not a true one because it was on topic and brought helpful information [it even revied the thread]).
:confused: I didn't notice...

• Haha
Reactions: Notme