The Great Arena

Shmid

Reaction score
Craving PvP? Wishing battles were more epic? If so, come to
The Great Arena

At the arena, you'll find battles to be much more epic! You can use it for your own purpose, or join a weekly, organized battle! To get here, follow the paths from Freezone Port 2, Corpios, or find it on the Livemap.

On the Livemap

In-Game
Features include:
  • Secluded location
  • Impressive size
  • Three rows of seating on two sides
  • Fence to keep audience out of the ring
  • Concession stand under one of the spikes (Run by Twangfizz)
  • Wall of contributors (Very small)
  • Contestant boxes
  • Large entrances
  • Epicness
  • Not much more!
I try to hold weekly battles every Saturday at 5:00 PM PST. Battles will only be held if at least two users join. Use form below to sign up. Every Saturday, all entries will be deleted.

Weekly Battle Rules
  1. Both contestants must wait for signal before fighting.
  2. Both contestants must use the same weapons.
  3. If bows are used, both contestants must use the same amount of arrows.
  4. Both contestants must agree to using skills.
  5. Both contestants must be the same class to use skills.
  6. If skills are used, a higher ranked contestant cannot use skills that the other contestant cannot (ie. If one user is a lvl 4 Warrior and the other is a lvl 17 warrior, the stronger one cannot use Blackjack on the weaker one)
  7. NO Mark/Recall!!
  8. Contestants are to put their entire inventory, excluding the weapons they will be using into a chest in the contestant box. I will make sure it's kept safe during the match or if you die.
  9. No whining about anything, from anyone.
  10. Reporting rule breaking is okay as long as you don't report the same thing, for the same person, on the same day more than once
  11. Contestants and audience are to be kept separate, no audience in the ring, no contestants attacking audience.
  12. If there is an odd number of contestants, an audience member may challenge the lone contestant.
  13. I or someone I choose decides who battles who.
  14. If you haven't been told to go into the contestant box, don't.
  15. No whining about anything, from anyone. I really want to make this clear
  16. Read all of the rules before signing up
Sign-up form HERE

I'm currently constructing a PvP arena in the desert between Gaia and Aeres. The Livemap coords are 565 x 25. I'm trying to build it in the shape of the Arena Magna from Bionicle.
Most of the arena will be made out of sandstone, so donations of sand/sandstone would help:). I'll leave a chest outside of the arena for donations. If you donated, PM me and I'll add you to a wall of contributors when it's done!

Code:
[URL='http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/the-great-arena.4321/'][IMG]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-5Nhbob9JP-w/TyzbUkIb9FI/AAAAAAAAALA/CXFgg_4ZuKY/s572/arena.png[/IMG][/URL]

• Winner
Reactions: chris360kss