The Future of Portus

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
All member's of the town known as "Portus" or anyone with a house containing valuables/protected chests, this is a warning for you. Dknucklehead, Emosquirrel, and I are going to work on Portus to renovate it and organize it.

Which means, houses may end up demolished/scrapped to help organize. If any of you are members of both Portus and Astoria or New Arcem and Portus, I suggest you pack the bags you left at Portus and ship them to your other living whereabouts.

This is a warning prior to the construction, so you'll have a few days to do whatever you need to do there. Anyone who leaves their things unattended after the first couple days will be PM'd on the forums as to what you suppose we do about it.

@emosquirrel , @DKnucklehead , Don't hesitate to add any of your own words in this matter, we are a team you know. ;P

Before demolishing any residences we WILL have obtained permission from Shinyshark, the mayor and an HC prior to the removal of said residence.

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
What we are trying to implement here in Portus is a system of plots, much like in New Arcem, where buildings can be placed in reasonable locations and not make the town look so haphazard. This will also allow for us to be able to do some cool things later on :D.

If you have any concerns about your house or whatnot, feel free to PM us three and we will try our best to relieve your concerns.

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
Yes, Ontop of the others, I was thinking of giving around a week's grace period while we plan, to remove anything you find valuable from your builds such as not limited to- Blocks, items, and chest protections.

Girge

Reaction score
I don't really care much about my house in Portus anymore and i have a second entrance to my mining area anyway, chests are mostly empty except one with some blocks i keep for building in the new nether after the nether wipe.
If you demolish the house you can also keep the building materials including the several redstone circuits and (sticky)pistons, i have no place in my protected chests for them and it can always be usefull if you want to build something in NA.

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
Alright a quick little update-

For all of you who read this, please instead of cluttering aeres with random houses here and there, claim a house in our Temporary town. To get there, take the wooden path on the left when you exit our portal.

Thanks for reading

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
Nuuuu

Gratz to who got all of my stuff, litterally all of it :X
Diamonds iron tools arrows, everything

Herp on my part, luckilly some people have given materials to start out again :)

Reactions: Shinyshark

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Nuuuu

Gratz to who got all of my stuff, litterally all of it :X
Diamonds iron tools arrows, everything

Herp on my part, luckilly some people have given materials to start out again :)
How many Diamonds, Iron tools, Arrows and other equipment/items did you lose? I can refund.

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
How many Diamonds, Iron tools, Arrows and other equipment/items did you lose? I can refund.
Seriously dont worry, It was my fault I didnt move earlier. And people have given basic materials so I should be all set :)

Edit: I like to think of it like my donation to portus

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Seriously dont worry, It was my fault I didnt move earlier. And people have given basic materials so I should be all set :)
@chris360kss sorry about your materials bro, I'm not sure as to the whereabouts of them since I haven't been on since then. I do however, appreciate your attitude about the whole situation, and will award you with the plot of your own choosing.
Chris currently lives just outside of Astoria, And, With his permission I'd like to knock down the little Gate-way next to the path I've been building, And put on a Turnstyle that would pay him for users to exit the Soon-to-be Tunnel/Mine cart track for some wheat/bread.

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
Chris currently lives just outside of Astoria, And, With his permission I'd like to knock down the little Gate-way next to the path I've been building, And put on a Turnstyle that would pay him for users to exit the Soon-to-be Tunnel/Mine cart track for some wheat/bread.
I dont understand what you mean, but it Sounds good :p

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I dont understand what you mean, but it Sounds good :p
The path I'm making will be a tunnel with a Mine cart track above it, In the same style as the Capital.. There will be a little 'Stop-by' where you can just activate the turnstyle to pay 50 or so Shillings to harvest some wheat for food, Or open a chest for 25 Bread. :0

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
The path I'm making will be a tunnel with a Mine cart track above it, In the same style as the Capital.. There will be a little 'Stop-by' where you can just activate the turnstyle to pay 50 or so Shillings to harvest some wheat for food, Or open a chest for 25 Bread. :0
You have my permission :)

Reactions: Friendy