The Frostguard

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I rush out of city hall, moments before the roof caves in on itself. As debris and smoke billow out of the front of the building, I am thrown to the ground by a chunk of wood hitting my back. Sprawled out on the ground, I look behind me. City hall, the beacon of Snowfall, is in ruins, slowing burning to a crisp.With an almighty crack, the side of the building gives up and tumbles down, putting a large dent in an adjoining house. I turn my head away from the wreckedge, only to be greeted by an even worse sight. Dead bodies lay strewn around the city, while living ones run amuck, screaming in terror. Men on horses ride about freely, pilliging and killing for their own personal pleasure. The ground is liquid, a mixture of melted snow and seeping blood. I push myself up and run. My city crumbles behind me as I run, but I don't stop. My friends, family, residents are torn to pieces behind me, but I don't stop. As I reach the outer edge of the city, I dare to look behind my back. With one final nod towards Snowfall and the memories I had there, I depart.

I wake up with a small yelp, my clothes drenched in sweat. I put a shaking hand to my face, wet with both sweat and tears. Shaking a little in my bed, I get up and throw off my uncomfortable sleeping garmets, opting instead for something clean and dry.

I walk outside and bask in the morning sun. Trying my best to disperse the same recurring dream of my past, I decide to check up on the twenty other residents. Since that attack, since our flight, I've taken to making sure everyone is here and accounted for.

"Morning Mrs Wallace." I say with a small nod of my head to the frail women tending to her sunflowers at the front of her lawn. "Oh hello, dear!" She says back, with a wave and a smile. "What are you doing up so early? Why, I'm only out here because my back has been killing me, so I can't sleep. Old age and all, I don't wish it on anyone!" I reply back: "Just like the morning air. I try to get up at this time and take a little walk, it really helps the lungs out." Of course I do not divulge my true reason for taking this morning walk.

Everyone in this town copes to what happened to Snowfall differently. We all remember that night, we all have nightmares. But as it's leader, I am guilty of it happening. I can see it in the eyes of my residents. They smile at me, they speak to me, but their eyes decieve them. They blame me for what happens. It is only my promise that it won't happen again that keeps me from going insane.

An hour passes, and my rounds are completed. I make my way to town hall, climbing the three stories of stairs, to the Mayor's office. I unlock the door with the key only I possess, and head over to the window overlooking the town. I am proud of how much it's grown. It's just like Snowfall was, really.

Turning my back to the window, I head over to a calender. I find today's date, and in little letters I write under it:

"Frostguard. 67 days without an accident."

Thanks to Sploorky for writing this awesome story!​

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Good Luck Jolte, and may it not fall like Snowfall! Snowfall's destruction wasn't your fault, Jolt, didn't you realize that the entirety of Elysium was in shambles? :c
*giggles* I have a thread... ;)
For now ice wall is getting turned into void, and Castra/Crucia already got hit hard ;)

Soo... it looks like people aren't coming to this settlement... or its just thread not getting updates?

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Good Luck Jolte, and may it not fall like Snowfall! Snowfall's destruction wasn't your fault, Jolt, didn't you realize that the entirety of Elysium was in shambles? :c
For now ice wall is getting turned into void, and Castra/Crucia already got hit hard ;)

Soo... it looks like people aren't coming to this settlement... or its just thread not getting updates?
Seeing how paceboys, who was the only member besides Jolt, went on ahead and made his own clan, I'd say nobody's joining.

• Sad
Reactions: Notme

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Seeing how paceboys, who was the only member besides Jolt, went on ahead and made his own clan, I'd say nobody's joining.
Eventually after some of the other clans die down people will join. :p

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Eventually after some of the other clans die down people will join. :p
Lelelelele

Most 1-member clans will probably go, so if you have the patience, sure, that could work. Although, the less members you have, the harder it is to recruit, because people usually want to join larger clans.

Good luck though!

• Thank You
Reactions: Jolterino

Faliara

Reaction score
I honestly doubt Aurora will die, though if it does I'll join a small clan.

And it is possible. I mean, Blossomring had only me, then it grew. It may not be the biggest, but hey, it was good enough for me :)

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I honestly doubt Aurora will die, though if it does I'll join a small clan.

And it is possible. I mean, Blossomring had only me, then it grew. It may not be the biggest, but hey, it was good enough for me :)
Fali, we're not gonna die. I was talking about 1-member clans, not clans that already have 9 people. :p

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
endersteve5

I wouldn't count Jolteon out just yet! Remember, Sancti only has 2 people when it started out. Small clans can grow into empires. Perhaps Frostguard just needs some time to spread its wings, eh? I'm interested to see what you can do. :3

Most 1-member clans will probably go, so if you have the patience, sure, that could work. Although, the less members you have, the harder it is to recruit, because people usually want to join larger clans.

Good luck though!
:3

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
How do I join?
PM me or hit me up on teamspeak/steam. Do not post in this thread.

Member list:
JOLTEON42 (Leader)
Paceboys

Alliances:
None yet.

At war:
None yet.
I thought pace made his own group so he cant be in both so is the Noxus disbanded?
Jolt has probably just not removed him from the list.