Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Is there something like role list here?

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
No it's a closed setup so we don't know the roles in the game

The most we've got is the 'Small Passive Trait Glossary' from the sign up thread, which "is not a complete list of every passive trait in this social experiment, but this is here to give a little bit of general information and aid people with understanding how roles may be constructed and how they are integrated into the new mechanics."

Ascetic - Preemptively and Reflexively roleblock all night actions performed on you, except for actions that involve you losing coins.
Multitasker - You may use one additional action per night.
Price Change Immune - Prices for your actions are not affected by the Economic Panic Scale.
Panic [+ or - #] On Death - When you die, the Economic Panic Scale is shifted by the amount listed here.
Steals [#] Times Better Against You - Actions that take coins from you have the number of coins stolen multiplied by the # amount.
Unstoppable - Actions you perform cannot fail for any outside reason, such as protections, roleblocks, or other passive traits.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Quarterly Economic Update ——
Deadline: 14 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Infected_Alien8_ - 3 (Omni, enderfive, Aqua) [B-8]
Aqua - 1 (Infected_Alien8_) [B-10]
Nottykitten - 1 (Nottykitten) [B-10]
Omni - 1 (Ltin) [B-10]
Timdood3 - 1 (PokeSvorlds) [B-10]

With 21 players, it takes 11 votes to bankrupt and 11 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
i don't trust the question!
(but no my rolename starts with [generic name] i think i said this before IM 100% GONNA BE RID KILLED NOW but i refuse to answer if it has a 'the' in it or not)
I feel pretty confident in saying the ones who have already revealed part of their rolename are probably town since I don't think scum would of joined so soon.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
time for more discussions
do people think the generic mafia kill will be
'Pluck[5C, +1] - Choose a target and steal 100 coins from them.'
from the signup thread

to me, 5 coins seems cheap unless they have very few coins but i guess if all the mafia died by just using their kills then the game would be too town OP + i guess their own special unique abilities will cost more

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
time for more discussions
do people think the generic mafia kill will be
'Pluck[5C, +1] - Choose a target and steal 100 coins from them.'
from the signup thread

to me, 5 coins seems cheap unless they have very few coins but i guess if all the mafia died by just using their kills then the game would be too town OP + i guess their own special unique abilities will cost more
We can probs bankrupt them by lynching whomever has the stolen coins from a nightkill and the remaining members might not have enough coins to do the night actions (since they wasted their coins on their own night actions!)

Status
Not open for further replies.