The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I do feel more confident in raxo being scum than aqua (even though I still feel pretty confident about aqua) so he'd probably be my #1 choice but I dunno who I'll end up voting for if we do go down that route
here's something that always trips up mafia raxo
Notme what is your paraphrased role name (swap every word that isn't 'the' or 'a' to a synonym of the word)

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
no it's not because of you being against massclaims it's just vibes, all of your posts pinged my radar as being 'raxo when he's scum', like, stiff
Now I'm confident you are scum.
You try to create bandwagon.

here's something that always trips up mafia raxo
Notme what is your paraphrased role name (swap every word that isn't 'the' or 'a' to a synonym of the word)
I guess I would be Scrooge.

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Eh now game is total mess.
Aqua is being aqua I guess.
you're a poet and you didn't know it!

but like

wait raxo's in this game holy shit don't lynch him this is great
this ^ felt like such a teammate talk to me

you were in the last game with aqua so why he had this reaction of 'wait raxo's here this is great don't lynch him' feels really unnatural and like he felt he had to have some kind of communication with you that made you seem like not partners by acting surprised you were in the game or something

and meanwhile I think both you and aqua are suspicious in isolation as well so it makes sense you're a team in two ways to me

• Informative
Reactions: Aqua

Kroppeb

Reaction score
Ok, I’m ok with a massclaim now.

Also Internet_Alien_8, you said your ability is only usable if the scale is at some point. Do you mean below or above some value, an exact value or in a certain region.

Sent from your phone with Tapatalk

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
this ^ felt like such a teammate talk to me

you were in the last game with aqua so why he had this reaction of 'wait raxo's here this is great don't lynch him' feels really unnatural and like he felt he had to have some kind of communication with you that made you seem like not partners by acting surprised you were in the game or something
He tried to be funny. Simple.

• Sad
Reactions: Aqua
Status
Not open for further replies.