The Dragon of the North Takes out Pink by himself.

Flame200

Reaction score
Rouge
There I was on the edge of the waste land wondering about my next move with adrenaline pumping through my veins. Then I saw a stone brick settlement off in the distance. It puzzled my cubed mind to no extent. Why would some one put anything out in the middle of no where just to get blown away out of existence. Since it looked interesting I made my way over the dirt to get a closer look. I had been traveling for a long time 5 minutes or so.​
When I finally made it over there I saw someone on the edge of the settlement. "He was just standing there menacingly!" -Patrick Star​
The strange man had what looked like iron armor on his breast. I being in leather armor was out geared. I took a moment to think about my next move before I soiled my chance of survival. At that moment I tilted my block head up to see a magnificent sight of oooh and ahhhhh. It was a SKYBASE, it shined in the suns arbitrary tint.I noticed there was a plethora of people in the settlement their names seemed utterly familiar to me but I couldn't put my blocky finger on it. But as soon as that thought left my mind the iron man started to sprint towards me. I fell back a little to get a better position and he went back.​
I took a moment to think about my situation but I remembered that the peoples names were enemies of my old team the notorious team blue! They had destroyed our base time and time again and killed us on many occasions. I left blue for 2. different reason 1. I didn't like some of the peoples views on the treatment of others in this wasteland. They used words like "Faggot" and "Fucking faggot" And they even killed Bambis who had nothing against our clan. 2. There was a recent peace treaty with the people in the base I was currently looking at. I didn't believe in this either because there were multiple people in "Pink" that were very annoying.​
So I decided to revenge my Blue brothers!​
I ran back to the settlement undetected not making any sounds. I went into a prone like position where they could see no trace of me. I was hugging the wall for dear life. I noticed that the iron man from before brought more to patrol. At this point if I had a guess to what the guards were thinking of it was probably "Butter toast" -Ed​
I then started to dig under them all without leaving any trace. My sword had tasted blood before and now it's thirst could not be quenched. I started spying on their conversations or eavesdropping. They started to say "HE IS IN THE BASE" "I JUST SAW HIM" things of that matter.​
At this time I thought I would start picking them off by one by one. I started digging the floor out from under them some of them fell in and met there ultimate downfall. But some got suspicious and were wondering where their fallen comrades hath gone. So they started saying things like "Oh looks at these tunnels?" So I moved underground to their mine. Some fell in the hole I dug and perished to my sword.​
Finally the armed guards tried to confront me underground. One of them met their fate by the sharp edge of justice. The other was more cautious and went with molten lava so I ran down the dirt staircase I crafted. He followed but I jumped with justice by my side and slayed him right after placed the lava on the soil near me. The lava burned his loot and his body to a crisp.​
I knew now that I had the advantage and I ran out of the mine and looked for one of the leaders. He wasn't there so I decided to crush their chests with my bare hands.​
Then I noticed the sky base had no one in it. So I climbed the ladder with justice ready to be served. After climbing for what felt like hours I made it to the top of the sky base.​
I couldn't let this base stand any longer it had caused blue team to many sorrows. So I took it out.​
FIN

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
You attacked Pink? Damn. Well, like what the others said, the whole server is going to be after you. I really don't wanna harm anyone on Solitude, as I'm just a trader. But still, you took some of my business. ;c

Flame200

Reaction score
Lol dude I was just checking the damage I caused, I was pleased. Oh and I was expecting to die.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

Flame200

Reaction score
You attacked Pink? Damn. Well, like what the others said, the whole server is going to be after you. I really don't wanna harm anyone on Solitude, as I'm just a trader. But still, you took some of my business. ;c
I took some of your business?

Jubjubers

Best BuildBox Guy 2011 - 2013
Reaction score
Website
www.lingscars.com
Oh wow.

I was always thinking or joining Solitude, but I don't know how! :S
XD it isn't released.
When teaser was up, it had different IP than lobby.
Now whitelisted - as in under construction.
When server will be released, it will have portal in lobby.

I like it when people explain things in the form of 4 line haiku.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Oh wow.

I was always thinking or joining Solitude, but I don't know how! :S
XD it isn't released.
When teaser was up, it had different IP than lobby.
Now whitelisted - as in under construction.
When server will be released, it will have portal in lobby.

I like it when people explain things in the form of 4 line haiku.
Well I tried to explain something... and that come up in such random form :p

Flame200

Reaction score
Yeah i didn't know what happened after I destroyed it :D So therefore I couldn't include it. The spleefing part I didn't include because I was tired of typing :p And that is it.