The Cursed Cave

Q

Qube

Deep below the ground in the frozen landscape beyond the wall, a lost cave has been found, a cave filled with the most horrible creatures you can imagine. A Cursed Cave, filled with treasure.

The miners who once found this cave are long since dead, and in the depth a creature stronger than the rest awaits the bravest of warriors, a spider called Lycosidae.

So dig up your best armor, craft a sword made to kill spiders, and bring your most trustable friends.
Because this dungeon is not easy, this dungeon will make Ignis seem like a walk in the park.

The portal to the Cursed Cave is located in the PVP zone at the coords x: -897 and z: 1774.

Good luck, you will need it.

Lycosidae respawns once every hour!

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Me and lag killed it :D
I died when it had 7 hp left :(

Very good dungeon Qube and Marn, thanks for making it, it was very fun :)

Edit: New team, to kill this again. Me, GoldenValley , Sephhh and Da Jinks

Golden was afk at start, so it was just us three. We made it trough the first room, then we came to the button room. I managed to get trough the door, then sephh came through, but Jinks got eaten by spiders.

After the tunnel we came to the ladder room, there we tried the ladder, but i saw that we would booth die, and my diamond armor was at the breaking point. So we tryed to ender up, i managed it but Sephhh failed, almost died, and then ran back and got shooten by a skelleton. I entered the boss room alone.

I fought the spider down to 400 HP, then i finally died, but, i couldnt stop there, i wanted revenge.

So i returned, got through all the rooms by my own, and finally managed to kill the overgrown spider :)

• Winner
Reactions: crashb23