The CTRIY Empire

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
CTRIY
Well what could this be? After so many SMPs CTY are going to try something that isn't just a modern city?! (insulting ourselves for the win!)
Anyway, let's start in the change in name since it relates to our brand new future for the Empire. At first we thought of changing CTY's theme since it was getting old until we came to an idea of 3 different CTYs relating to their placement on the flag and the people building them, which then led to the name CTRIY which means CTriY and cTRIy (tri of course meaning 3 since 3 different CTYs). Also, the three colours on the flag (blue, purple and red) all relate to the leaders of CTY, here's how it works:
The three colours of CTY are blue/cyan, purple and red however they have meaning:
BLUE - OOGLIE - PEACE
PURPLE - JACKAMEL - MIX OF BLUE AND RED
RED - NOTTY - WAR AND CHAOS
Not only do the colours represent the leaders, they also represent where they will be placed in the CTRIY Empire. My CTY will be floating, hanging off tall jungle trees. Jack's CTY will be on the ground level. Notty's CTY is going to be underground.​
Later on I will give a better description on how our CTYs are going to look and their theme overall but we are still slightly waiting on Jack for that.​
THERE'S NO I IN CTRIY OH NEVERMIND THERE IS (if you can think of a better slogan/motto thingy then please suggest since the "There's no I in CTY" thing was ruined by the tri x3)​

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
*cough cough to clear throat cough cough*
I THINK THIS IS A GOOD TIME FOR THE LEADERS OF CTRIY TO EXPLAIN THEIR CTYS TO THE WORLD IN THIS THREAD (Nottykitten and jackamel watch this thread too or else <3)
*cough cough*

First I will start off with an amazing MS Paint drawing I made of my CTY (have to post the link because the picture thing is taking forever to load and I'm a busy cow!) http://i.imgur.com/PerjW7p.png

As you can see, my CTY will be hanging off 4 large jungle trees (several 2x2 jungle trees stacked ontop of eachother) with 4 different districts, housing, farming, trading and housing/financial/stuff like that. The pathways are going to be made out of Acacia wood and will be guarded by stoneslabs ontop of fences or those stone-fences to make sure nobody falls down. In the middle there is a floating island (wonder how long THAT is going to take) and a castle ontop which Jack can build so it makes him happy and it looks good c: Towers are of course to get up to the pathways.

IT WILL BE BETTER THAN IT SOUNDS IN THE ACTUAL SERVER I PROMISE <3

jackamel

Op Purple :D
Contributor
Reaction score
Ooglie101 Nottykitten I love it all, apart from the name xD CTRIY. Like no. xD its CTY (city). And if u still want the message of three (CTY is three letters and we have three colours). CTY as a name is heritage and stays, what does change is the physical CTY, the never ending design and creativity :)

• Agree
Reactions: nitasu987

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Will CTY be an actual empire this time? ;)

I kid, I kid. I like the concept, hope it works for you~
Will Sancti not become corrupt this time - oh wait, it's not coming back! (leljk ily and good luck for your clan <3)
That's because we know to quit while we're ahead~

#stilltrashtalking #whyamispeakinginhashtags #thislooksridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: Notme and Jivvi

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Will CTY be an actual empire this time? ;)

I kid, I kid. I like the concept, hope it works for you~
Will Sancti not become corrupt this time - oh wait, it's not coming back! (leljk ily and good luck for your clan <3)
They are not corrupt just because I give them diamonds to do stuff :(