The Cow goes 'pow!'

Koschei

Reaction score
Website
raptureready.com
Goodbye, appren- ...Mind. I certainly miss the fun times we had back in the day. It was great knowing you, and I'll definitely miss you being around. Have fun in life, God bless you, and of course...

!stasis

BrickWolf

The Concrete Dog
Reaction score
This does not exist

If I keep closing my eyes, it will not exist

(I love you, you were one of the biggest role models I had back when I was an operator, I will miss you, plz stay, stay, stay, stay, stay, goodbye.)

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
So long Crafty. From the first time I joined SMP, I always looked up to you and Phantom as role models who inspired me to become the staff member I am-- er was, today. You help make my time on SMP one of the best times I have ever had. So good luck in life, good bye, and remember: For those about to moo, we salute you!

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
This does not exist

If I keep closing my eyes, it will not exist
/Also keeps eyes closed/

Well, If I could write everything I felt right now, It would take forever to do and not sure I would even finish it.

Well, I may not have always show it but, you where the one person who inspired me to become staff, the way that you could work and get stuff done, but be fun to the fullest degree at the same time. When I became staff (for the 2nd time, after my few month break after my demotion from smp trusted) I followed your philosophic teaching from back when I was a trusted on your smp server. (before the Phantom overhaul) I'd just like to thank you for everything you have given to this community as a whole, and all the members, but mostly I want to thank you for everything you have done for me.

I guess this is over and out,​
Uhtr5r​

• Agree
Reactions: Refresh100

Naterger

Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Wooooaahah, didn't see this coming. Granted i havent been around much.
Anyways this is rather sad..
I remember the first time i met you, you were flying around on zombie... You were a nice guy, and still are. You put up with so much shit from so many people, me included. And for that im sorry. I wish i got to say goodbye ;n; but alas you're gone now, have fun with college and your job, and i hope to one day see you again.

Cheeseman21

Das CheesePuff
Reaction score
:c Crafty, thank you for everything, for the most part your the reason that I said with the community in the first place after you gave me staff on SMP, it sort of revitalized minecraft for me. Thanks to you I met a bunch of new people, yourself included. You were fun to talk to and always made me laugh when you raged. Hell I still remember the first time I met you before teamspeak, When you attempted to blow me up using TnT. All I wanted to say is thank you for all the memories and adventures. Also when is main coming out?

• Dislike
Reactions: Naterger

Kevin_28

Reaction score
Ah maaaaan. Take care Moo-Moo. Man we certainly had a time, didn't we? All those times of me popping out of nowhere hearing you squeal over TS, good times. You will always be USDA prime grade to me!

Mac27

Your local Macintosh XXVII
Reaction score
Moo.

Nah, we'll miss you Crafty, we wish you the very best for college and all that life throws at you. Go well, over and out.