The Cow goes 'pow!'

MindCrafty

Crafty Cow
Reaction score
My long, official, never dreamed of post is here:

Wow. I have had a resignation/goodbye letter in my drafts folder for awhile now for God knows why and its been so long that the letter can even match its time. When I looked at the draft, not much made sense. Things were different, people were gone and the price of gas has risen dramatically hence why I cannot use this joke: "Wow, $2.31 a gallon! That's so expensive that rats are carpooling in New Jersey." Now I just have to say $2.31 and its a joke. AHA. Anyway, on a not for long serious note, it has been a very long two years here and it was been filled with satisfaction, fun and most of all, laughter. I have experienced many great times here whether it was reffing with Biblius on Zombie, then later flipping out on every person who decides to pillar or when I was Vet-OP on lava and screwing around with Kevin_28 scaring the bejebbers out of people. There was also that time where I would light up and cloth dam and light it on fire or as what locals call it 'pulling a crafty' or 'crafty-ing.'

There was also that time where I was the HC of our wonderful SMP server, hence where many of you know me from. I had went through three HC's; Phantom, JabJabJab and ranavalona and from every one of them, I learned something. From Phantom, I learned that aesthetics of towns, rooms, etc have a lot of influence on the new player. From ranavalona, I discovered that through patience and less anger, I can get a lot accomplished but as you know, that is a long shot for me. Finally, with JabJabJab, I learned to love cats. Cats are just terrific. He taught me how to manage an SMP server and how to keep a playerbase active with competitions and lots of lava. (thanks theone) Now I am sure many of you remember me from our SMP server, not Primordia. I was the cow that soared around the map moo-ing and thor-ing the duck out of LagWarrior and other loves. I had terrific times with Freedomville, Westhart and the on-going Silvervale vs anytowninsmp conflict. If I could go back and relive that, I would do so in a heartbeat.

The fun times I have had with AcidMan, Forseti, Koschei and others have now passed. I know that home is where your heart is and the lava server was my home. I could spend hours, let alone days on that server. I had so many terrific memories from experiencing the most inane trolls, (LIQUIDHELIUM) spleefing hundreds from the timer and breaking the glass timer on map 0.

Teamspeak by far was the best experience I have had with this community. This is the first community I felt home, we had meetings like homeowners or Alcoholics Anonymous and that is what put the cherry on top of the whipped cream on terrific Kilwin's sundae. There was also Shaniqua. How could I forget the crazy African American who wrecked into and how know in the community, including Deadl0ck, would never let me hear the end of it. Nevertheless, I <3 black people.

Now I know I am for sure for getting some huge event, but right now I am upset, finally posting this and of course, discussing Shaniqua the crazy bl-ue bitch. I hope many of you actually read since it feels like I am writing some guide or instructions for some new plugin for SMP v3.

I can't believe I rambled on for this long and haven't even told you my reason for leaving. College is approaching a lot faster than I expected and that is something I really need to focus on. Many troubles/moreimportantthings have also surfaced as well, parents divorce, gas prices,(OFC) my wonderful job packing fudge at Kilwin's and my future in Orlando. (P.S. The drivers in FL suck, stay off the I4)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Cow100 shout outs!

I can't possibly create a sentence for everyone I have met and how special they were to me so I will just list them. The following are just people that have made my experience much pleasurable here at Blocktopia: (deep breath)

LagWarrior, Deadl0ck, san00b, Kevin_28, Malcovent, Koschei, Jayfeather21, Jayp94, ItsJaisonBTW, Iguana, BrickWolf, Smaned, 1573-tiddles, AcidMan, theone, Randomn3ss, ranavalona, The_Phantom, Shaniqua, jammy001, aleeyana, GmK, boredchicka, Jayfeather21, Luigi_xby, Clockwork, Snowma, Fretless, Skittz, x__X, Neilson5, mullaccm, YEARLY, cheeseman21, Iguana, peter24, Mac27, Megatron, MetalTeddy, Drazex lol, IntensiK, combo_express, Jowe, favouritepickle, xrat, TheRandomOne, KingSam, Gemstone, cass and I am sure countless others I have foolishly missed.

You all are wonderful individuals, hope to see you in the future or on the street sometime. Except Shaniqua, don't wanna waste my third strike.

LONG LIVE THE BUNNERY. PEACE. MOOOOve people!

combo_express

Reaction score
Its been fun having a Florida friend. You better keep contact (p.s.....iloveyou).

Edit: also watch this

Skittz

Reaction score
I can't believe you're actually leaving.. It seems like it was just a few months ago that you were my boss on SMP and we built Westhart and Snochille and such D:
I'd just like to say that I'm sorry for all the stuff that happened in the past, and I really do miss when we were good friends. I'm also sorry that I've been pretty rude towards you lately. I hope that you didn't take anything too personal.
But anyways.. I wish you the best of luck with whatever life throws at you.
Farewell, justinbeibermixedwitheminem o7
(PS: You put Jay's name in the list twice)

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Well, Cow.
You've left quite a legacy behind you. I remember logging into the SMP with Agua Fria, Crafter and Miner rank server (When Uhtr5r was a Trusted) and having a generally good time. It was an adventure picking out my house in the wild, barely understanding torches, (and having Uhtr5r give me them) and then having it become a successful mansion, ect. but I will always remember The two Side-By-Side HC's, Phantom and Mindcrafty.

Crafty, you have been one of the oldest (community wise) members that I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. It's been a great run. I remember people trapping you in Obsidian boxes, the heavy, angered breathing. Sprinting around Westhart avoiding your Thor's. I most certainly won't forget what you did for SMP, (BUNNERY.) the car crashes that you blamed on Shaniqua.

I most certainly won't forget some recent ventures. The level 3o Warlord on Primordia you became, all the failed jumps. Teaching you to sprint over and over, getting you up in that tree on AOD, and helping you with enderpearls on that puzzle map in A+T that we completely over-packed ( UltimateBudgie ;))

I'd just like to say, thank you for a great time and a great ride.
I'm honored to be the first person you told about this thread before it was made as well.
Miss you.
-Jayfeather21

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Bye Crafty. Alas, we'd not gotten to know each other so well. However, I'll miss your antics on SMP, your occasional rage, and your signature of cows. So long Crafty, and know that you'll udderly be a role model for staff to come.

Choclate_god

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Never thought I'd see you posting in this thread.

Well, its been an absolute pleasure getting to know you and playing with you through the short time we could spend together.

Hoping for the best with college and work and the best for your future.
Bye Crafty, Moo!
(ps, <3 you too)

CaramelCow

Reaction score
Does this mean I am the alpha cow? I hope it does, if so Inyourfaceooglie!!!!

Now to my 'please dont leave ahhhhh' comment. PLEASE DONT LEAVE AHHHH :[

snowma

Dwarf
Donor
Reaction score
I'm never on the shout outs. I almost welled up a bit at being on the list. <3

COME BACK AND I WILL TAKE BACK EVERY "YOU HATE BLACK PEOPLE" JOKES I HAVE EVER MADE. ;_;