The Council of Earthen Elders

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
Greetings Terrama.

This thread is long overdue. If you didn't know, we have a goal of gathering dedicated members of Terramus to form a small, yet strong council of individuals who care for its well-being and will continue its success well into the future.

How would anyone do that? By being active on the server, being a leader, taking on important clan jobs and ensuring it's eventual completion, helping to keep us organized and focused, deciding on new leaders when necessary, being adaptable and accepting of others' ideas/views that may not fit your own, and more!

The ideal number of people for this council is 5 (including the leader); alternatively, 7 if more people are interested. I don't think we'll need more than that and it should always be an odd number.

NOTE: Being in the council does not make you "better" than other people in our clan, nor does it give you the authority to order people around and expect things to be your way or the high way. In addition to this, rules are still handled by staff members.

So if you want to be on the council, there's 2 ways:

1.) Fill out this format:
i.) IGN / Forum Name:
ii.) Roughly amount of time spent daily on the server:
iii.) Why should you be in the council?:

2.) Have someone elect you by commenting on this thread and saying:
i.) "I elect [name] for a council position." (Both IGN and forum name please.)
If multiple people also elect that person, they are more likely to have a saved seat at this table.

Thanks for reading!
You can post all information and questions regarding the council here. I'd like to have them picked by Friday at the latest - at which point, I'll formally announce who our team is.​

Reactions: Notme

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
i.) IGN / Forum Name: Infernofox
ii.) Roughly amount of time spent daily on the server: Several hours (maybe 3-4+)
iii.) Why should you be in the council?: Because im the hottest fox that not even the water clan can put out.

EDIT: never said it had to be terra's that apply

Last edited:

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i.) IGN / Forum Name: Jivvi
ii.) Roughly amount of time spent daily on the server: Greatly varies, but I'm on a decent amount.
iii.) Why should you be in the council?: A few large contributions, such as the vault door at the base of the monument, and the nether darkroom that enables wither skeletons to spawn. I generally run around the base doing random crap that needs doing, in no particular order or pattern since I kinda got put off making impressive things because they get ignored. It would be nice to have something set to do so I can do something that has an actual use to the clan.

i'd probably end up annoying double the amount of people though

Reactions: SparklyMuffinz

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
i.) IGN / Forum Name: TubaRiver
ii.) Roughly amount of time spent daily on the server: Varies due to school and work. More recently i have excessively busy, but before and now it's a least a minimum of 2 hours.
iii.) Why should you be in the council?: The council is here to help organize the faction; by working together among other councilmen, and of course the remaining faction members. Therefore, i know i can provide organization and assistance for us among just about all fields as i have already been doing. I don't normally stick to 1 large project solo, but distribute myself among multiple projects for x time to help them out and of course return when needed for those still incomplete.

Reactions: SparklyMuffinz

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
i.) IGN / Forum Name: Hockeyfan1852
ii.) Roughly amount of time spent daily on the server: Roughly around 2-5 hours a day.
iii.) Why should you be in the council?: I have spent a lot of time helping the users of Terrama get antiquated with the server and provide them with ample opportunities to practice pvp against me. I am also working on a group project currently to find flaws in the walls so raiders can't get in because that would just be awful for the clan's progression as we move forward into larger building projects.

Last edited:

Jubjubers

Best BuildBox Guy 2011 - 2013
Reaction score
Website
www.lingscars.com
i.) IGN / Forum Name: Jube
ii.) Roughly amount of time spent daily on the server: Enough.
iii.) Why should you be in the council?: I'm better than the other candidates in both diplomacy and raw sexual prowess. I'm also the avatar.

I think that me and hockey would be...
Hockey and I*

I won't elect an illiterate representative.

Last edited:

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Greetings, infernofox and Hockeyfan1852 -- If you two would like to join Terrama then feel free to ask a Kami's Realm Admin to move you over to our clan. Otherwise, this is serious business as this application looks like it's only for Terrama clan individuals only.

But really, thanks for your interest in applying to The Greatest Clan In All of Kami's Realm! :]

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
Select Water and Air members would benefit from reading closer, as this thread was posted in the Terrama section and not geared toward the general discussion of Kami's Realm. Needless to say, it was obviously implied this is for the attention of Terrama members. :p

And Jube, I almost called you out too but then I remembered, you're actually apart of us too! (This is what happens when you live so far away. :()

I am here with relevant information though:
I elect Psycho.

• Love
Reactions: Psycho

BanSwift

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Swift_Siren/Swoft_Soren

I able to spend roughly 4-7 hours on the server each evening, depending on what plans I have during the week. At weekend this time improves considerably.

I think that I should be on the Council because I believe that I can help improve our clan for the best, with the help of others. I am a relatively friendly person who tries to help those in need and get along with all. If people need help with redstoning or building then I can help them, and I have recently been working on some farms that will help improve the condition of Terrama's vault. I generally want to help, and I believe that I can help improve the condition of Terrama, and do something that actually has a benefit to the whole clan, such as currently helping to gather resources for our shop upgrades.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I elect Psycho for a position on the council because I believe that he is a really friendly, mature and helpful player who has tried his best since server release to help all those who need help, and he aims to make Earth a better place for all.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Psycho

parquette

Reaction score
IGN/Forum Name: I'll put down both my forum and minecraft names: parquetted (forums) and Par_Smaugslayer (Username)
Roughly Amount of Time spent on the server: Depends on the time I'm on, I've once been on the server for about 2 hours at most in a day. Heck last Saturday I was on like all day with ons and offs (sorry, didn't realize this was daily time you asked for)
Why should you be in the council? Because I would like to help elect Terrama's new leader when the time comes, and help make sure the leader is a good one. Plus it's nice to know what's going on in the surrounding territory and hear about what's going on between clans.

Thank you for considering my application to be part of the Council. If it comes through, please shoot me a pm =]

Last edited:

CloudBryan9

Your Local Time Traveler
Reaction score
i.) IGN / Forum Name: Major_Bryan
ii.) Roughly amount of time spent daily on the server: 2-4+ hr
iii.) Why should you be in the council?: [EDITED OUT REASON, DON'T WORRY]

Last edited by a moderator:

Jubjubers

Reaction score
Website
www.lingscars.com
IGN/Forum Name: I'll put down both my forum and minecraft names: parquetted (forums) and Par_Smaugslayer (Username)
Roughly Amount of Time spent on the server: I'd guess roughly 2 hours at most but I really like the server
Why should you be in the council? Because I would like to help elect Terrama's new leader when the time comes, and help make sure the leader is a good one. Plus it's nice to know what's going on in the surrounding territory and hear about what's going on between clans.

Thank you for considering my application to be part of the Council. If it comes through, please shoot me a pm =]
Please say it's possible to veto.
I want to be able to veto.
I want to veto.
veto.

Jubjubers

Reaction score
Website
www.lingscars.com
I don't see what's wrong with my applying. I got the same right as you Jub
You want to be in the council to elect a new leader - everyone will probably be asked do that, regardless of position, because the clan is a democracy.

Your ontime is two hours but you claim 'liking the clan' is good enough of a reason to ignore that point. I donot think it is, especially as your timezone would restrict you from seeing a lot of members of the clan and how they function within it also.

You have just as much as a right as me to apply, but we all have a right to disagree.

There was nothing wrong with you applying at all, but I, personally, just don't think you deserve the position.