The Building Competition (Games Given Away)

8bitChap

Reaction score

Roll up! Roll up! It's time for a new competition thread!
Occasionally here there will be a chance to win games for just building. Great right? A theme will be selected. Entries may only follow the plot size and entries over the plot size will not be counted. If there are not atleast 5 enteries per Prize the competition will roll over and the theme will change.​
Entering the competition is easy! Grab a plot within BuildBox, look at the theme and get cracking.​
On completion of your build pm 8bitChap with the following:​
  • Your steam username. (required)
  • Coordinates or a warp (required)
  • Your username (If it is not the same as your in-game name)
  • Why you think you should win (Optional)
  • Screenshots (Optional)
The current theme for the chance to win the prize below is: SuperHeroes & SuperVillains. Your build can range from a huge city to a statue or even a zombie in a iron man costume. It's up to you!​
Prizes will be awarded on creativity, originality and downright good building. There may also be small prizes for honorable mentions.​
The current prize for the theme above is; Batman: Arkham City GOTY
The previous prize winners are: None because this is the first!
"Hey 8bit what do I do if I already have that game?" Then you can either choose who the prize goes too, it goes onto the runner up, we throw it into a fiery pit of hell from which it can never return, or you pick from the list of games prepared for this situation.
Feeling extra kind? Donating a prize is a very kind act and can be anything from some scrap on tf2 to a new release. If you feel like donating a prize just pm me. You can pick the theme and what not too!​
The Following people have donated Prizes: 8bitChap​
To receive your prizes you'll be in need of a steam account unless the prize giver states other wise. Also a forum account is needed!​

8bitChap

Reaction score
Week 1 hooray!

The current theme for the chance to win the prize below is: SuperHeroes & SuperVillains. Your build can range from a huge city to a statue or even a zombie in a iron man costume. It's up to you!

Prizes will be awarded on creativity, originality and downright good building. There may also be small prizes for honorable mentions.
The current prize for the theme above is; Batman: Arkham City GOTY
The previous prize winners are: None because this is the first!
Deadline: December 1

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
EDIT: If I end up winning, then like give the game to Shinyshark because I now have the game, and Shiny's like damn assum k? k.
Pssshh c'mon people, dis gon b good c:
  • Your steam username. (required) wszachariasz813 (go ahead and add me if anyone wants, yolo swag)
  • Coordinates or a warp (required) /warp superduck
  • Your username (If it is not the same as your in-game name) iiswagcookies iiDeathCookies
  • Why you think you should win (Optional) Superduck masterrace! tbh i just like ducks and games.
  • Screenshots (Optional)

• Winner
Reactions: Mia and Enderfive