dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
by Trap Wolf
Started: 15 April 2012
Latest Update: 01 October 2012

General Information:
Project started around November 2011 by Trap Wolf. A small webcomic in the millions of other webcomics that mull around the internet. Placed in an alternate world where Blocktopia is an actual country. Where the characters are alternate versions of ourselves thrown into a series of unfortunate events that address problems of the social ladder expressed in a physical form as if we could actually speak to each other face to face; that we live in a country surrounded by many other countries.

Any depiction of a character based off a real person is completely fictional and does not show their choices or actual personality to 100%.

FAQ: As if you all decided to ask me a ton of questions.

Q: Where did you get this idea from?
A: I dunno. It just sort of popped into my head one day that I wanted to make a comic based off the Zombel Server but that small idea actually evolved where I included other servers and now it involves the Blocktopia server and in the future Epsilon. ((If Epsilon still exists.))

Q: What is the art style based off of?
A: Of course Minecraft but mostly My Little Pony. I wanted to give more than just a bunch of squares to look at of course. So I took the legs of My Little Pony and applied to to my comic.

Q: Can I be in your comic?
A: No.
It depends. Are you a person with an exceptional attribute that could impact my comic/plot? Who knows. You don't actually have to be friends with me. I could actually hate your guts and you could possibly end up in this comic. Which there are people like that in it.

Q: What program do you use?
A: Shitty Paint.net. Actually I love Paint.net.

Q: Are there going to be weekly updates?
A: Are you fucking kidding me? Depends. I'll give updates at it fluxates..

Q: How long is this comic?
A: As long as your-
Another depends. I've only planned one volume atm. I could imagine it going to at least three though but no longer

Q: So you picked yourself as the main character. Isn't that a little conceited?
A: Well who else should I pick? I can't very well know that another person will consequently make this decision. I know how i will act in every situation.

Q: I DON'T LIKE HOW I'M DEPICTED IN THE COMIC.
A: DEAL WITH IT ASDJFKLSJA. If you do have a problem just talk to me on TS or in server. There's actually really no big deal since it's NOT YOU EXACTLY. Just think of it as a different you living on a difference plane of existence. C:

I'll probably add more questions. Later though.

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
Page 1:
Comments: Well this was sort of a show offy of my architecture. I kind liked how at this point I was ignoring panels and tried to make it all mesh together. C:

Page 2:
Comments: So the first time I started working with larger text bubbles. Unfortunately I am using Paint.net and do not have the advanced technology to do special things. But I'm doing my best imo for such a low program.

Page 3:
Comments: And the first time we see Vatumok and JayApple. But for awhile though. It was difficult making Vatumok look between 45-50 because my style is so childish. Yet I asked a few people around and they agreed that his character looked aged. The second panel where barely any of Jappa is shown is on purpose. I hadn't drawn out a character concept page for her at all and I was like "wdf is she" so she's sort of blank so I can improve on her. LATER THOUGH.

Page 4:
Comments: If this page confused you don't worry. It should have and will make sense. If it doesn't already.

Page 5:
Comments: THIS LADIES AND MENTLEGEN. Is the first page ever made. DRAWN ON THE BACK OF SOME ENGLISH HOMEWORK. I decided not to do anything or change it because it has high personal value. Obviously I've improved on how I draw my characters but my architecture is pretty much the same though. I'm really excited to continue this further guys with some of your help.

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
lol is it to mirror me in real life? :p
Yes actually. I sort of tried to make our characters match the actual people in real life by certain personality traits. But obviously they're gunna be changed around a bit because of the events that will change them. Also; I don't know you guys completely. Unless you took that nifty personality quiz I had posted with the exact purpose of finding out more about certain people so I could characterize them more. MOTHER FUCKING EASTER EGG RIGHT HERE MAN.

Reactions: ginbird

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
Page 6:
Comments: Well not an exciting page imo. Sorry guys but even though I could've posted the next page I wanna see if I can properly pace myself. No matter how much I want to always keep revealing. .__.
I hope my literary skills was enough to suffice this update. I just felt I needed a page of sort of backstory information. It was sort of hard thinking about how I was going to display this page.
Also: You can ask as many questions about the comic as you like. I encourage it but I may or may not answer it properly or obscurely.
BORING ASS UPDATE.
Trivia: I have never once entered the box of Pandora. I've always been on the outside. So I legitimately don't know what it looks like on the inside. C:

I promise my next page is a lot more crisp. e__e