The Bastard Game: Day 5

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I need someone to guide me through this.

I still think we should figure out who has the Aqua role name, the Vatumok role name and take a look on Ltin.

The entire Jivvi thing seems like a total clusterfuck, and I honestly can’t vote any of the three and expect a good outcome. I’d rather just have cop check then tonight and speak if anything suspicious comes up.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
our day chat is called "The Bastard Game: Neighbours' Day Chat" as opposed to "The Bastard Game: Neighbours' Daychat"
ok i really shouldn't do this, but, without confirming nor denying the existence of any private chat rooms, i will say that this level of consistency is unreasonable to expect of me, especially since it's fucking me we're talking about, the chances of me being drunk when i do anything here are unreasonably high

• Winner
Reactions: Hunter

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score

I still think we should figure out who has the Aqua role name, the Vatumok role name and take a look on Ltin.

The entire Jivvi thing seems like a total clusterfuck, and I honestly can’t vote any of the three and expect a good outcome. I’d rather just have cop check then tonight and speak if anything suspicious comes up.
But one of them already claims to be cop, with a guilty on another.....

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount:

Nottykitten (5) - Nottykitten, HKCaper, Fog, Ooglie101, Danni122112
One one two (1) - One one two
Arelic (1) - Infected_alien8_

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch and 9 votes to No Lynch.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
inffy why are you so desperately trying to get notty to claim flavour name? If it is the case that you are telling the truth, surely you believe notty's cop claim then? else why would you want her to claim so she can be protected. If you do believe her, what is your exact opinion on notty's guilty report n jivvi, and jivvi's claim, what could have happend? (OTHERS FEEL FREE TO COMMENT)
- - - - -

alright then since you are so desperate for me to do more in the main discussion (which seems to be jivvi/notty/you situation), ill open up this chaos of a situation and try to figure out more. (note i still dont agree with what you said about me not contributing, and it seems others dont agree either)

Alright, i dont really see both you and jivvi somehow making up this lie detecter together, since it would mean two mafia players claimed two powerful town PR's day 1, and it could be checked easily if this is actually a thing or not (like after next night). I still find it very tricky that notty has that guilty report on jivvi, and i still townread notty. This Lie Detector seems quite strong, and overall very shady in my eyes. If jivvi was confirmed to be telling the truth, you could basically have 2 accurate cop reports, since they cant lie 'otherwise jivvi will get told' and if they refuse to share info and we believe jivvi they are quite confirmed scum. It just seems too much.

combine this info and that bottles down to: ill believe your word on what went down in the lie detecter, and i find jivvi's claim quite suspicious (besides that his original responses to notty gave off scum vibes to me, but that could have been cus he was tired, and there was still confusion about how the flavour names worked).

SO, what i want from you is: more details! Was the title of the room exactly 'The Lie Detector'/ did ender exactly say that / did jivvi actually start of with 'hi so this is the lie detector'? Can you give more info on what jivvi told about his role? Why did you instantly claim after jivvi's 1 post?

this whole bit just feels quite fabricated to me. if this actually went down, i'm not sure if jivvi would be able to make all that up from scratch, but i feel that could be a possibilty. Maybe he was given the ability to create a night chat each night with 2 other players, and came up with that fake name and mechanic?

ask if anything needs explanation/feel free to comment
Can't cut the quote since on mobile but to address the first part about what I think of Notty's report, I answered that earlier and I think she's either a crazy cop or is a third party role who needs flavour Nottykitten dead
Infected_alien8_ pm mechanics here, was your chat made at the start of the night or at a later time? It's not really pm mechanics but role mechanics anyways
Start of the night
That's not how his role works + if it were up ot me he wouldn't have another tonight
Why isn't that how his role works? If someone tells a lie about their role and then jivvi is asked what that was and gets it right it supports his role claim
Alright i want to know one thing from inffy specifically: why did you immediately claim right after jivvi explained his role? Just seems very unlike you, to go along right away.

Jivvi your role still seems too strong, but my suspcisions have settled a bit.
All I said was "I am town sided", there was no reason not to

So I caught you in a lie about these supposed 'lie detector mechanics' that your role has that's not suspicious at all.

I mean what even is this excuse you're trying to give for lying? You say ' if i got anyone that was mafia and lying'. How would you know anyone is Mafia if you don't get result realtime? How would you know they're lying if you don't get results realtime? You don't thats how (unless you'd like to go back on you saying you don't get results realtime).

So you're going to call out someone in your inn you have a gut feeling about but no actual info from Ender how theyre 'lying' and if you die the other town member is supposted to relay your gut feeling as truth since they would think you actually were told by Ender they were lying. Was there a gas leak in this inn or something because now not only Inf but also you want to pass gut feelings off as something told by Ender.

Congratulations you are the 1000th lie told about this night chat you've won an IPhone click here to get your prize!
Yeah I agree that jivvis reason makes no sense for lying here since if he tried to call the bluff of someone who in reality was town, then died, the other person would think he was right and they'd mislynch

Oh wait I just read jivvis response and I guess he means that he'll call their bluff to see if they slip and then tel the truth about it afterwards or something? But then that'd reveal how the mechanic worked to those people

And I just read your response and yeah that doesn't make sense with "I wanted the town to relay the info" since they wouldn't have info to relay if jivvi told the truth about it after so I'm quite confused

Ok jivvi just explained it all so nvm

so was it called -EXACTLY- this

also can Infected_alien8_ confirm
It also has [Night 1] at the start

Why do you want Aqua's player to out?

And that's a great idea except our supposed cop is going to die tonight unless she claims her name Nottykitten why are you not claimin your name, it's incredibly suspicious considering if you're real cop you'd want doc protection tonight

But one of them already claims to be cop, with a guilty on another.....
Yes on an extremely powerful PR claim and whose claim can be verified by literally waiting one day

This whole idea to lunch jivvi today makes 0 sense sice he can literally confirm himself, and Notty's reports can be verified to be crazy or whatever too

• Disagree
Reactions: Danni122112

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Can't cut the quote since on mobile but to address the first part about what I think of Notty's report, I answered that earlier and I think she's either a crazy cop or is a third party role who needs flavour Nottykitten dead
:thinking: in your eyes I am non-Mafia while Jivvi has 0 proof he is what he claims he is so you taking his side is kinda strange

Start of the night
That's physically impossible because Jivvi claimed he only gave your names during the night so how were you in the chat before he did his action

Why isn't that how his role works? If someone tells a lie about their role and then jivvi is asked what that was and gets it right it supports his role claim
Because Jivvi never said he gets to ask anything and he now says he gets a result at the end of the night meaning he can't just choose which parts to lie detect or whatever.

And that's a great idea except our supposed cop is going to die tonight unless she claims her name Nottykitten why are you not claimin your name, it's incredibly suspicious considering if you're real cop you'd want doc protection tonight
At the top of your post you said you don't think I'm a sane cop so why bother worrying about me so much, I don't want to claim my name.

Yes on an extremely powerful PR claim and whose claim can be verified by literally waiting one day

This whole idea to lunch jivvi today makes 0 sense sice he can literally confirm himself, and Notty's reports can be verified to be crazy or whatever too
No Inf his claim can't be verified. I hope you realize we're not questioning whether your night chat actually exists because I'm decently sure everyone believes that part, we're questioning if Jivvi's role is what he says he is. I don't understand why you're so fast to believe this ridiculous double lie detector innkeeper claim even though litterally all you know about the role is that you're both in an inn and the rest is Jivvi's word.

• Disagree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
:thinking: in your eyes I am non-Mafia while Jivvi has 0 proof he is what he claims he is so you taking his side is kinda strange
You're non-mafia yes but the way you've tunnel visioned so hard and refused to accept that your report could possibly be tampered with, and want to risk mislynching what could be the most useful asset town has EVEN THOUGH we can confirm it by just waiting, and the fact you won't give out your name even though you have 0 reason to, is what makes you suspicious in my eyes

That's physically impossible because Jivvi claimed he only gave your names during the night so how were you in the chat before he did his action
??? When did Jivvi say that

Because Jivvi never said he gets to ask anything and he now says he gets a result at the end of the night meaning he can't just choose which parts to lie detect or whatever.
What

Jivvi said earlier that he gets told statements that were lies ??

No Inf his claim can't be verified. I hope you realize we're not questioning whether your night chat actually exists because I'm decently sure everyone believes that part, we're questioning if Jivvi's role is what he says he is. I don't understand why you're so fast to believe this ridiculous double lie detector innkeeper claim even though litterally all you know about the role is that you're both in an inn and the rest is Jivvi's word.
Yes it could

Jivvi invites two people to the inn tonight

Those two people tell one small lie about their role

Tomorrow morning we ask Jivvi what the lies were

If he can tell the lies, he's supported that his lie detector is legit

If he can't then he's suspicious

This has already been explained to you so the fact you've ignored it is also incredible suspicious