The Bastard Game: Day 5

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I thought vat had said he was?
He said he was having a tough time keeping up and making sense of everything, not that he was busy I don't think? Unless that's what he means by struggling to keep up which makes sense actually but I think it's more a "this is confusing and I can't understand of it so I'm gonna skip it"

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
So whats up with this claimed town PR that can supposedly 'investigate' the alignment and role of not one but two players during the night am I the only one who finds this unbelievable. Like what you just get to confirm 4 people after n2 as if that's balanced alongside having an actual cop?

Meanwhile I don't have anything else to say about the current conversation

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So whats up with this claimed town PR that can supposedly 'investigate' the alignment and role of not one but two players during the night am I the only one who finds this unbelievable. Like what you just get to confirm 4 people after n2 as if that's balanced alongside having an actual cop?
Whoa what is this coming from I don't remember that

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Meanwhile I don't have anything else to say about the current conversation
Sounds OP but it's not worth mislynching them before they've given a chance to actually do something, just in case they are legit. There's no reason to lynch them now imo

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Whoa what is this coming from I don't remember that
She's refering to the interrogator, since if the players in the lie detector cooperate they can see if they're lying

But the players aren't under pressure to claim their role since they can't trust the other player in the chat not to be mafia and pass it on to their buddies, so it's more about allignment

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Sounds OP but it's not worth mislynching them before they've given a chance to actually do something, just in case they are legit. There's no reason to lynch them now imo
I'm honestly not buying this claim there is no way a town PR exists that can essentially confirm 2 people per night alongside a cop already and your supposed action that can confirm me and aquas action that can find a killer

Like seriously I get you/me/aqua those make the town have some decent powers to try and not lose but Jivvi's claimed role being added as a plus to that is just completely unbelievable in my eyes

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
you dont remember the entirety of jivvi's claim? :thinking:
She's refering to the interrogator, since if the players in the lie detector cooperate they can see if they're lying

But the players aren't under pressure to claim their role since they can't trust the other player in the chat not to be mafia and pass it on to their buddies, so it's more about allignment
O this is Jivvi we are talking about.
The way notty said it made me think there was like a double cop or something.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
still, 2 confirmed allignments + confirmed allignment from cop combined with 2 protective roles in a game of 20 people with other strong town power roles (aqua who dedded, rune the roleblocker) ontop of foggy being able to steal these roles upon death (and danni if u wanna believe him)

this game does seem town OP but im a bit worried ender has deliberately made it look that way so that we end up lynching off eachother as town under the premise that this is too unlikely, and then when someone flips town the lynch turns on the people leading the lynch on them (so in this case, if notty leads a successful lynch on jivvi who flips town, a successful lynch is lead on notty the next day who also flips town) leads to a big woops but IDK you know