The Bastard Game: Day 5

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Um I think you're a bit outdated. Did you not read the rest of day 0? He retracted that claim and claimed that he'd be able to switch to another person's role if they die that night. The fact you haven't been paying attention is very odd.
Like I said it's very hard to keep track of things, always when I do something I have like 5 pages to read and you miss some bits and pieces.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Like I said it's very hard to keep track of things, always when I do something I have like 5 pages to read and you miss some bits and pieces.
But the whole of the later stages of day 0 was pretty much based around Danni's second claim so I find it strange you'd miss his second claim in all of that. Oog mentioned it earlier but less involvement = not caring much about being in the dark = could be indicative of role

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
Do you guys know what we should do? We should come to a consensus on whom we want to lynch and have Unu vote for that person while forcing all other players to unvote. Then we know who we're lynching. :)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Wasn't he the one who had his vote separate on the vote count even though he was voting for the same player as most everyone else? I'm just assuming he has the ability to vote for the real player because of that. I guess I could be wrong.
Unfortunately that's kinda useless.

When we voted Danni, Unus vote went on a seperate Danni on the votecount(aka the real Danni not Aqua who was lynched), so when Unu votes for osmeone they're voting for the irl player which gives us no insight to the flavour player who has that name

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wasn't he the one who had his vote separate on the vote count even though he was voting for the same player as most everyone else? I'm just assuming he has the ability to vote for the real player because of that. I guess I could be wrong.
Yeah but that wouldn't tell us who has what name. If we all unvote and Unu votes for someone, say Fog, the votecount would just be

Fog - Unu (1/x)

And we still wouldn't know who Fog is

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
Unfortunately that's kinda useless.

When we voted Danni, Unus vote went on a seperate Danni on the votecount(aka the real Danni not Aqua who was lynched), so when Unu votes for osmeone they're voting for the irl player which gives us no insight to the flavour player who has that name
I didn't mean to imply that we'd know their flavour names, just that we could lynch, like, the real Ltin or HK if we wanted to.

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
What's even your opinion on the jivvi/notty thing? Do you trust one more than the other? Do you want to lynch one today? Are you okay with mass claiming?
1/2. I trust notty more than you and Jivvi (see bottom of post).

3. I think you three are the best lynch targets rn. Which one specifically? Idk yet.

4. I have previously said that I am leaning towards a yes.

You just seem to be trying too hard to come across innocent. And everything you type seems very structured and deliberate... I just feel you're hiding something from me
If there is one argument in mafia which I personally can't stand it is YOU ARE TRYING TOO HARD TO BE TOWN!!!!!!1!!111!1

So, about Notty, Inf, Jivvi.

As the conversation continues and I think about it more I lean closer to believing notty rather than Jivvi/Inf, for two reasons.

1. Inf's really strange role. Idk about the rest of you, but compared to my role and most of the other that have claimed/been revealed, inf's is all over the place. If someone were to ask me: "could you explain inf's claim?" I would use all sorts of BUTs and ANDs and maybe a THEN or two. But from what I can tell most of our roles (or at least the parts we are told about) are pretty close to stuff you would expect in a normal game. Also I still think it is silly with the demoted/promoted thing.

2. It is highly unlikely Notty is mafia. Why?
Because Inf said so.

Possibility 1: Inf and Jivvi are exactly who they say they are. Notty has somehow aquired a false result, but according to inf, she is not mafia. Notty is either a modified cop, or her investigation was somehow screwed with (or she is a malicious third party, though I don't think that is likely purely on vibes). I doubt this, partially for reason 1.

Possibility 2: Inf and Jivvi are mafia friends. Inf and Jivvi have planned this whole thing out. They would have access to the info that notty is not mafia, and that the Mafia did not attack her (hm convenient his role only brings up mafias isn't it). Notty's result is legit (and thus she is confirmed).

Either way, Notty is town.

Now that I think think this through, fos: Jivvi and Inf.

• Confusing
Reactions: Jivvi

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I think he was implying if everybody unvoted that Unu would be the majority, but then would all other votes fall to 'no lynch?'
ender said somewhere in thread that player with highest number of votes would be lynched at day end

unvoting is more abstaining i guess u would say, whereas no-lynch is an actual vote you have to do

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
1. Inf's really strange role. Idk about the rest of you, but compared to my role and most of the other that have claimed/been revealed, inf's is all over the place. If someone were to ask me: "could you explain inf's claim?" I would use all sorts of BUTs and ANDs and maybe a THEN or two. But from what I can tell most of our roles (or at least the parts we are told about) are pretty close to stuff you would expect in a normal game. Also I still think it is silly with the demoted/promoted thing.
Protects real players against Mafia kills and is told when target was attacked by Mafia during the night.

Extra mechanic on top: Role changes if X role dies.

I mean I agree my role definitely has extra layers compared to some others but I don't see how it's overly elaborate, especially compared to Dess/Fog's roles etc. but I can see why it might stand out, so fair enough I guess, can't really dispute that

3. I think you three are the best lynch targets rn. Which one specifically? Idk yet.
Why? Why do you not think it's a good idea to wait one more day?