That awkward moment when...

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
That akward moment when you don't see a really good friend for about 5 years and when you see them they are really pretty. Then your new friends that you have made in the past 5 years meet her.
That awkward moment when you have multiple posts in this thread and you still cannot figure out how to spell awkward.

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
That awkward moment when you name your minecraft name Toiletprincess

That awkward moment when your parents know more about World of Warcraft than you.

That awkward moment when your still level 47 on World of Warcraft and your parents have been level 90 since before Christmas..

That awkward moment that you realise you sent something to the wrong person..

Yep, I'm a pretty awkward person..

Reactions: Spencer75

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
that awkward moment when your on a server, someone comes online that you have never seen before and you say something like: "Welcome! I suggest you using the tutorial, so do /tutorial or go into the green portal. If you have any other questions you can ask me." and then they say they know because they left like 2 years ago and just came back >.<.

• Haha
Reactions: Jayfeather

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
That awkward moment when you realise you sound completely different on the computer than you do in real life.. ._.

That awkward moment when more than half of your friends you met online ._.

That awkward moment when your told someone you thought was your friend doesn't like talking to you.. ._.
True stories ^^