That awkward moment when...

Pick Yer Poison

is a kid now, is a squid now
Reaction score
Website
itisntrocketscience.tumblr.com
Post your awkward moments here!

That awkward moment when you don't realize a girl is hitting on you.
Literally happened to me the other day. Got back to my dorm and was like "...motherFUCKER."

That awkward moment when someone asks where you got your shirt, and you open your mouth and realize you don't know.

115Predator

Reaction score
That awkward moment when you turn around a corner and hit someone.
That awkward moment when you're walking towards someone in the hall, both shifting to the same direction, then collision.
That awkward moment when you finish work only to find out you didn't correctly follow the instructions.
That awkward moment when you wake up to find a squished spider on where you slept.
That awkward moment when you have the need to laugh during inappropriate times.
That awkward moment when you have something to contribute to a conversation, but the subject changes before you have the chance of doing so.
That awkward moment when you realize the answer you thought was wrong was actually right.

Willchill

Blocktopia's Official Octopus
Reaction score
That awkward moment when you try to type something awkward but it's too awkward to type.
That awkward moment when the previous sentence blows your mind.
That awkward moment when I realize that will never work.
That awkward moment when I realize I'm talking to myself.
That awkward moment when I realize somebody is raeding a conversation I'm having to myself.
That awkward moment when I realize I spelled reading wrong.
That awkward moment when I realize I'm ranting.
-EDIT-
That awkward moment when I realized it took me 3 minutes to type that.

• Winner
Reactions: Pikmon2

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
That awkward moment when you find out the girl you think is madly in love with you has a boyfriend.
That awkward moment when you start running and you feel like pooping and stop immediately, and stand there trying to stop the poop from coming out, and while you feel like a super sayan in the middle of a battle, and people are staring.

Reactions: paceboys

Bernerbear13

Reaction score
That awkward moment when you're in Italian class but all you can remember is German.
That awkward moment when you see all your friends sitting at a table, so you go put your bag down and start talking to them, then you realise they're not your friends and you don't even know them.
That awkward moment when you go to buy something but then, when you're at the counter, you realise that you don't have enough money to buy it.
That awkward moment when you bump into strangers on the bus.
That awkward moment when you're on the phone with a friend and no one says anything.

• Agree
Reactions: Pikmon2

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
That awkward moment when you're trying to give an answer in class but it sounds really strange.
That awkward moment when you feel like burping but it won't come out but when you start talking you hear a giant burp coming out your mouth.

• Agree
Reactions: Marlem