Thanksforallthefish.txt

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
Guin, your maps are the reason I joined blocktopia, and one of the first things I tell my friends about our servers. I came to minecraft with no idea about what the heck it was, and accidently found blocktopia. The only reason I stayed was the map was pretty, and eventually (after getting kicked 20 times) I figured out the game and stayed. I believe that the time and dedication you put into them was evident, and reflect the quality that makes blocktopia popular. Thanks so much for everything you did, and don't forget to stop in at zombies every once and a while.

Reaction score
We will always miss you and good luck with your life. I hope you reach success in life. Always have loved all your maps on AoD and Zombie. Have a good life.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Guin, its so sad to hear your leaving, but its happy to hear everything great within your life :) Your zombie maps, AoD maps and everything else show just how awesome you are. I consider you one of the greatest builders in MC history and doubt we can find another one like you. Thanks for everything!

Jinks.

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
You did good, Guinessis.

Yes, the creativity eventually burns out, but you leave a legacy. I'm still sitting with a ton of TNT maps ingame. With tons of improvements made every new map. Glad to have been in similar shoes as you. Have fun out there, and be an amazing dad.

Chips

Reaction score
Goodbye Guin, you are truly a great builder and created most of the maps for our community. I thank you for all the hard work you have done for us and you have made our community even greater than it is.

Best wishes in life! :)

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
If I had Morgan Freeman's voice, I would have narrated the shit out of this.
We love you, you weren't just a builder, you were THE builder. You were awesome, and you still are. Good luck in life, I'm so happy for you! Keep flowin' brother!

• Agree
Reactions: ConstructionBoy

Guinessis

Reaction score
I don't remember this, but I am happy that I said what I said back then :)
I'm fairly positive it was you - no way to dig those ancient posts back up sadly ;) . Institution originally had a very ugly adminium roof with random holes peppered in it so that zombies could ambush towers from above. So when it was advised that the roof be removed, I was dismayed because it would take forever to pillar up, remove each adminium block by hand, etc. Omen did the job much faster, and let me create Reactor/Mystic with the basic shape brushes (cubes and circles).

Anyways, appreciate the kind words all. I'll be online a bit in the next few weeks, but yell at me if I'm online too often. Lots of work to do and numbers to crunch.

Reaction score
Website
souncloud.com
It was nice knowing you Guin. I remember when I first joined Blocktopia, and I'd always see maps created by Guin. I wanted to know who was the man behind the mask, so I did a little quest and I found out it was you. You inspired me to create maps as well, but they can't compare to your amazing work. Your maps are just flawless(expect when players glitch to enter areas). I wish you a long and happy marriage as well as a healthy child. Arrivedechi, Guinessis King of Map Makers.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
You always made the best maps I've ever seen. You are one of the creativest people i'v ever seen, and I'm happy to have known you.

It was a honor to have known you. have a good life and be a good father! (I'm sure you will)
(Also I expected you to be younger =3)

dannyboymed

Without a title
Reaction score
Thanks for all your work building excellent maps for us to play! You've single-handedly raised the bar for Zombie map submissions, and made the server a really high quality great place to be. Good luck with your job and family!

• Love
Reactions: snowma
L

Later_Gator

Heh, I remember when you edited grandprix so that the grass area was inaccessible. I decided to lag-pillar to the roof of the maze building near the finish line (that was my favorite spot). And, then, I found myself being warned by a flying walrus for glitching. That same flying walrus even took the time to explain to me what I had done was wrong. You (as well as other zombie staff) taught me how to behave on the server, which, in the long run, positively influenced the choices I've made later on, and I thank you for that.

I also want to thank you for all of the time and work you've put into your maps. Your maps have not only made the zombie server more enjoyable for me, but they've also inspired me. I loved building on your server while it was up, and, during that time, I've learned a lot about building maps from you. You were really supportive and encouraging while I was building school, which inspired me further to complete it. However, it was no secret to me that my map sucked compared to your maps, which later inspired me to improve it a lot.

Again, thank you for everything you've contributed to this community. I appreciate it.

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
Guinessis, you're a legend on the Zombie Survival server and always will be, I'll remember all the times I came to you for advice. You were on of my favorite Operators back in the day.

I remember your servers with all the fun portals, I thought it was so neat, you gave Lime_Zone and I Operator on there and demoted us for slapping someone, oh old times :) You've been in the community a long time and like I said, I hate seeing them old players from zombie survival leave. I know you'll drop by every so often.. you better.

You were a great friend, inspiration, and role model. Good luck with the wife and cheers to the baby, take care man!

Reaction score
Guinessis man, your maps rock! What would this community be without you? You made the best zombie maps EVAR! I'll probably never even find all of the secrets in them all. You are awesome! And an early congratulations on being a father. You will be a great one, I know that for sure! Peace out, man.

JWB101197

Reaction score
You're a good person Guin. Have an awesome life. Your maps are the best maps on the Zombie Server hands down. You were an amazing person to have around. Good luck with your wife and kid!

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
See you around, Guin. I hope you have a great time with and raising your family. Good luck Walrus man! (Also, your maps are great. I don't think you need me to tell you that though. :p)

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
Ahhh Guin, I didn't know you too well, but in the time which I have been with Blocktopia, your presence was certainly known to me. You gave so much to the community! :)

Enjoy your life, Guin ;)

sniper17

Reaction score
Bye Guin :D Glad to have known you and talk to you a little bit, congrats on becoming a soon to be father, and hope to see you soon.